Flyv af rampen ved høj fart med den superhurtige Stuntbil!
Lav utrolige stunts med denne hurtige LEGO® Technic Stuntbil, der har et frisk blåt, sort og hvidt farvetema med ternede racerklistermærker, solid kofanger og brede, blå fælge med lavprofildæk. Stuntbilen har desuden pull-back-motor, og der medfølger en stuntrampe, der kan bygges. Kombiner modellen med 42058 Stuntmotorcykel med pull-back-motor for at udvide legemulighederne eller bygge Power Racer-kombimodellen.
- Stærk pull-back-motor, solid kofanger og brede blå fælge med lavprofildæk.
- Stuntrampe, der kan bygges.
- Frisk blåt, sort og hvidt farvetema med ternede racerklistermærker.
- Start en duel på stunts med 42058 Stuntmotorcykel.
- Brug pull-back-motoren til at sende den superhurtige stuntbil mod stuntrampen.
- En LEGO® Technic 40-års jubilæumsklods med unikt motiv medfølger.
- Denne LEGO® Technic model er designet til at give en fordybende og berigende byggeoplevelse.
- Alderssvarende byggeoplevelse for børn i alderen 7-14 år.
- Stuntbilen er over 8 cm høj, 18 cm lang og 9 cm bred.
- Rampen er over 12 cm bred, 9 cm dyb og under 2 cm høj.
- Kombiner modellen med 42058 Stuntmotorcykel, og byg Power Racer-kombimodellen.
- Kombimodellen Power Racer er over 11 cm høj, 19 cm lang og 9 cm bred.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis truck is fast!!!ezzzzz53 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a very nice looking set and with the included ramp this truck gets serious air time. The combined set with the motorcycle looks spectacular.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixI like the racing texture from this car.Ranbin | 14-18I thought this may be cool detailed lego might be the cool set, but its racing texture? does it do drag race? well, the coolest V9 engine might be the best for this set.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great pull-back racer setLegoFan1973 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a great addition to the winter 2017 Technic collection and being a long-time fan of the pull-back racer sets this set does not disappoint. I had a lot of fun building this model, they don't take long to build, but offer hours of fun. The stunt truck uses a pull-back motor attached to the rear axle and pulling it back winds the motor and upon letting it go, it is propelled very quickly forwards. My cats love watching it go, they are quite intrigued. I love the light blue color scheme, and they are great for kids (or middle=age adults in my case) to learn the basic mechanics of Technic and the many small parts that need to be assembled. The other great thing about this set and others from the past is that you can buy another corresponding set, and combine the sets to build a larger, even more powerful pull-back racer. In this case if you purchase the 42058 Stunt Bike, you can create a 6-wheeled model that uses both pull-back motors and is not only eye-catching and colorful, but it just adds to the fun. The only thing you would need to do is download the combined building instructions from the Lego website onto a computer, laptop or tablet and they are crystal clear and easy to follow. Another great addition to this year's pull back racers is the a ramp for the models to launch from. A nice touch by Lego designers.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDark AzureCop2017 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Ahhh, the dark azure. This is an absolutely beautiful set, and the color makes it even better. The pull back motor is very smooth, unlike an older pull-back set that I have, and the tires work very well with the motor, unlike the knobby tires on the Technic Quad-Bike (42034). The jump-ramp is quite nice, but I'm still not a huge fan of these un-orthodox LEGO pieces. It is kinda a hard cardboard/plastic, and it is quite irritating to bend into shape. The 40th anniversary piece is very cool, and it will look quite nice with various MOCs. Surprisingly enough, the cab is just large enough for one minifigure without a hat or hair, unless you don't mind slightly bending the roof. The shape is very pleasing, and I love the box/bed in the back. My only real complaint is that the stickers are HORRIBLE to put on. They are so big, which only makes them harder to put on. Once they are on they look quite nice. It is relatively easy to build, and it is incredibly durable. It is very playable, and I think many younger children would really enjoy playing with it. You can actually drop it from shoulder level and it won't break! Other than the stickers, it is a wonderful set and I really recommend you to purchase it!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55