Tag på dusørjagt i Slave I!
Find efterlyste med den legendariske dusørjæger Boba Fett ombord på den effektive Slave I! Denne eksklusive LEGO® Star Wars model er udstyret med roterende cockpit og vinger til flyve- og landingstilstand plus dobbeltskydere og skjulte blastere til at afværge angreb. Genskab tilfangetagelsen af Han Solo i Star Wars episode V: Imperiet slår igen, og let fra Bespin med oprørshelten indkapslet i karbonit i lastrummet. Monter podiet for at udstille dette ikoniske rumskib i sin karakteristiske opretstående flyveposition. Fire minifigurer med våben medfølger: Boba Fett, Bespin-vagt, Stormtrooper og Han Solo.
- Fire minifigurer med våben medfølger: Boba Fett, Bespin-vagt, Stormtrooper og Han Solo.
- Han Solo i karbonit medfølger også!
- Roterende cockpit og vinger, sidelemme, der kan åbnes og indeholder skjulte kanoner og missiler, to roterende dobbeltskydere, lastrum og fremvisningspodie med faktablad.
- Våben: speciel blasterpistol til Boba Fett, blasterpistol til Bespin-vagt og blastergevær til Stormtrooperen.
- Minifigurerne af Boba Fett og Bespin-vagten fås kun med dette sæt.
- Drej cockpittet og vingerne, og sæt dem i flyve- og landingstilstand.
- Placer den karbonitfrosne Han Solo i lastrummet.
- Åbn lemmene i siden for at affyre missiler fra de skjulte kanoner.
- Udstil det store Slave I i opretstående flyveposition på fremvisningspodiet.
- Genskab de klassiske scener fra Star Wars episode V: Imperiet slår igen.
- Modellen er over 20 cm høj, 45 cm lang og 37 cm bred i landingstilstand.
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"The Ultimate Slave 1"Pythor2323 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set tops almost all of the Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series (UCS) Lego sets so far... This set beats Assault on Hoth (not worth getting, set number 75098 and retired), Death Star (set number 75159) and many other UCS that are not listed. The only set that ties with this one is the Sandcrawler (75059). In my opinion. This set is awesome and totally worth getting. Minifigures: Boba Fett (10/10)- Really awesome minifigure and cool armour printing and helmet. Stormtrooper (9/10)- Cool average Stormtrooper with blaster. Bespin Guard (9/10)- Great to have for any Star Wars collection. Han Solo (9/10)- Good that he has two face expressions. One when in Carbonite and one for minifigure roleplay. PROS: -Way better than previous Slave 1 set (8097) - Excellent minifigures - Really cool design -Not a lot of stickers -Great price for lego set -Good play value -Awesome display stand CONS: - I would have liked more Stormtroopers or Bespin guards (this is not a big thing though) Overall Lego did a really excellent job with designing this lego set! I would highly recommend this lego set to a Star Wars lego fan or a Star Wars lego collector. Sets I recommend the sets below: - Sandcrawler (75059) - TIE Fighter (75095) - First Order Tie Fighter (75101) -First Order Snowspeeder -AT-AT (75054) -Imperial Star Destroyer (75055)Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy new favoriteIdegbajos | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Okay so I'm not really a die hard Star Wars fan, I like the movies and vehicles but don't own many SW sets. This was my first UCS set I decided to purchase cause I really like Boba Fett and was curious what Lego can do in this price range. As soon as I finished assembling it I felt that I made a mistake because now I totally have to buy all the available UCS sets. This set in my opinion is one of the best Lego has to offer and one of best sets of all time. The proportions, the size and details are perfect compared to the in movie ship. An amazing variety of building techniques were used. But you really have to see and build it for yourself to appreciate the amount of work and love that was put into this set. Now this is definitely no toy or playset. There are a couple of play features but the thing is so heavy and robust that you'll have a very hard time trying to fly it around or play with it. It was absolutely designed to be a display and I don't have a problem with that. There are a few stickers of course some of them can be tricky to apply but it's the only negative I could mention. Minifigures are average, Boba Fett himself is of course excellent, but otherwise you get a generic Stormtrooper, a Bespin Guard and Han Solo both in minifig and in carbonite. To wrap it up I absolutely recommend this set to anyone who like Star Wars and would like to build an iconic ship and have fun in the process.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Highly Detailed Models0mmers | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was a pretty fun build to put together, with some interesting techniques used along the way. The stand is a bit flimsy looking, but holds the model together pretty well once it is "hooked" in. The model itself is very detailed, but the under-side is pretty flimsy and could use some strengthening (would not advise much play out of this one). Requires proper hand placement for pickup. I'm a little concerned with possible droop over-time with a couple areas, but time will tell. I'd like to see more of the tail/body used for interior work/storage (this will likely be an upgrade I'll pursue).Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGREAT SETJJ357 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My 11 year old son go this set for Christmas 2018. I built this set with him. The time I indicated it took to build the set is a guess cause we built it over several days and committed varying amounts of time in those days. The Boba Fett mini fig has accurate detail. The helmet even has printing on it representing the marks/dents Boba Fett had on his helmet in Empire Strikes back and the same goes for the Slave 1 ship; serious attention to detail. During the building of this set we did make some mistakes and had to go back and recoup pieces that were misplaced and put the correct pieces in, so it was a challenge even though we did our best to pay attention to orientation and setting aside the pieces before doing a step during assembly. This was the biggest set my son and I have built and it was fun to build. Stringing out the build over several days built lots of anticipation for my son and I every day the set was not assembled. If we could have built it in one sitting we would have, but other obligations made us stop. Great set!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55