Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Få vind i sejlene med den fantastiske Sejlsportsyacht!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Bliv en del af sejlsportsverdenen med den fantastiske LEGO® Technic Sejlsportsyacht med sporty gult og blåt farvetema med sejlsportsklistermærker, farverigt trykte sejl med liner og spil samt detaljeret skrog. Drej skibets rat, eller bevæg styrepinden for at styre roret, og brug spillene til at bevæge sejlene. Dette robuste og avancerede 2 i 1-byggesæt kan ombygges til en yderst detaljeret katamaran.
- Autentisk gengivelse af en ægte sejlsportsyacht med farverigt trykte sejl med liner og spil, detaljeret skrog og fungerende ror, der kan styres med både rat og styrepind.
- Sporty gult og blåt farvetema med sejlsportsklistermærker.
- Drej spillene for at trimme sejlene og udnytte vindens energi.
- Drej skibets rat, eller bevæg styrepinden for at styre roret.
- Dette avancerede LEGO® Technic sæt er designet til at give en fordybende og berigende byggeoplevelse.
- Kan ikke flyde.
- 2 i 1-model: Kan ombygges til en katamaran.
- Egnet til børn i alderen 8-14 år.
- Sejlsportsyachten er over 29 cm høj, 36 cm lang og 8 cm bred.
- Katamaranen er over 27 cm høj, 31 cm lang og 11 cm bred.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixAverageAlex7 | 14-18I bought this set because I thought that it was cheap and worth the shot to buy it. It is pretty okay, especially if you only focus on the first set. The second version (the catamaran, I think) is definitely just bad. I love the smaller Technics because you have the option to rebuild them, but this is just not worth it. The second is practically the racing yacht except that the rudders are different. The sails and the structure (except maybe the hull) are not changed at all. I am very disappointed about the creators' imagination of the second set. That being said, it is still a pretty awesome set. It looks great, the way the steering works is awesome, the rubber bands slip very slightly but I think it doesn't matter, and the way the wheel is floppy is totally normal and realistic. In a racing yacht, the boat, to steer most efficiently, needs to have total leaning ability. That is why the wheel bounces back and forth: to move the center of gravity. The sails look awesome, but the front one is too flimsy. It tends to lean towards one side, because it is not well attached to the pole. It is pretty cool how the yacht (and catamaran) lean to the left or right, and how you can turn the main sail. Overall, that is what one might expect from a cheaper set, excepting the fact of the poor invention of the second set.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixEnjoyable mid-level buildPazreal | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This build came very hyped, and I was a touch underwhelmed but still enjoyed it. When completed it doesn't quite feel 'done'. The back of the yacht is quite open and the look of it takes a bit of getting used to. The mast, sails and hull are all really well done and enjoyable to put together, and the mechanisms are fantastic and very clever. I would have liked a way to fasten the wheel to one spot, it's great that it moves but it's a bit too "floppy" as it is. For the money it's a really nice looking and fun to put together set that I'd recommend to others. The use of the rubber bands is outstanding, and I had none of the issues some have reported about them breaking or not working very well.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixModel Number 2 please...DoCDoC | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was at the mall and had my eye on getting this kit. I like the catamaran version better then the single hull. I was sad to find that it did not have a active steering setup that I seen in the first model. I took some time and added it in myself. I have included pictures for those that may also want to add a steering wheel. I moved a chair to the back as well, to tie the addition into the model better. Would love to see a larger Technic model of a sailboat with a weighted keel and stand. A taller and more to scale main sail and jib would also be nice.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilt this while getting car inspwctedSparkyKen | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I went to get my state inspection done today,I brought something to do so I did not get bored. It is an interesting build, well thought out and very colorful. The rudder mechanism is very clever. The sail outriggers, well, the rubber bands slip and the sail does not turn as it should, but the idea is very clever, It builds very quickly, and it is pretty to look at. Good effort designers.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45