Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Kryds klitterne om bord på den mægtige LEGO® Sandkravler!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
Genskab de uforglemmelige ørkenplanetscener med LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Sandkravler. Dette rullende hjem for jawaerne indeholder et cockpit til 2 minifigurer, der kan åbnes, styrbare larvefødder og aftagelige paneler, der afslører et droidefængsel og en leddelt kran til at læsse droider ombord. Den forreste rampe kan også vippes ned for at afsætte gods og transportkøretøjet, som kan bygges. Unge handelstalenter vil elske at udspille scener fra Star Wars: Et nyt håb med mester Luke og jawaerne, der prutter om prisen for at gøre en god handel. Dette sjove sæt indeholder 4 LEGO minifigurer og 2 droider.
- 4 LEGO® minifigurer: Luke Skywalker, 2 jawaer og en RA-7-droide samt en R5-A2-astromekdroide og en lægedroide.
- LEGO® sandkravleren har et cockpit til 2 minifigurer, som kan åbnes, styrbare larvefødder, rampe, der kan sænkes, og aftagelige top- og sidepaneler, der giver adgang til at lege indeni.
- Indvendige detaljer: droidefængselscelle, leddelt kran til at læsse droider ombord, og ruller til aflæsning af transportkøretøjet, der kan bygges.
- 2 jawa-blastere og Lukes elektrokikkert.
- Drej tandhjulet for at styre sandkravleren i stilling, og læs droiderne ombord med kranen, så de kan klargøres til et hurtigt salg!
- Genskab klassiske Tatooine-scener fra Star Wars: Et nyt håb.
- Kombiner sættet med 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for få endnu flere jawa-eventyr.
- Modellen er over 18 cm høj, 31 cm lang og 11 cm bred.
- 9 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot The Crawler You Are Looking ForThePantherX | 35-44Pros: A more economical version than the UCS predecessor. A few new figures...I like the Orange Droid. The play features are decent; the door opens and there are some internal details like the cockpit and the repair bay. The steering feature remains and works well. At $.09 per part the piece value is not bad but not great. Its actually a decent way to farm some nice brown parts for landscaping and terrain building. Finally and to its credit...NO STICKERS!! Huzzah! Cons: This set is BADLY proportioned. It just looks off and does not display well at all. It is also not very well built...picking it up is a tricky ordeal...entire panels will pop off if the grip is wrong. The figure selection seems off too. None of these droid figures seem to be in the movie it is representing...and while I like the Orange Droid a lot I would have preferred a few accurate figures and maybe Owen and Beru instead of Luke again. From the play aspect I don't feel this was a great set. The original sand crawler was similarly priced, came with 9 figures, 300 more parts and looked better proportionally. It was also much more stable in its play design. Overall a noble effort but this set is lacking. Even my nieces and nephews were not impressed with this version.14. december 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! The Sandcrawler™ has an iconic shape, and we've employed some pretty creative building techniques to recreate it. So for the best results, you'll want to pick up the Sandcrawler from the bottom, not from the top or sides. If you're still having trouble even when holding it from the bottom, then there's a chance something might be a little off in the build. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, give us at shout at LEGO.com/Service.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDon't miss this SandcrawlerTrdat | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Christmas is coming soon, and if you have the $(in this price range) for a gift for a child (or adult) who is a Lego Star Wars fan, this set is a must have. I've got the 2nd generation model of the Sandcrawler, and it is truly a great model--but it was a pain to build. Though, it looks great set up as a display. But you know what? This one looks just as good, and I bet it is much easier to build. The Lego designers have done a great job on this set! It costs about $160.00 less, and has as many play features. I like the interior of this one better. The figures are great too--here you get a death star droid and that orange astromech that appears on screen for a few seconds in "A New Hope". This set also comes with a neat work cart as well. For a little bit more, you can add the Tatooine battle pack--and then you'll have as much as the big set in terms of Jawas. No, you don't get Uncle Owen. But look for him later on (as well as Aunt Beru);I know Lego is going to come out with a Lars Homestead set (that's a hint, Lego!) So don't hesitate to get this indispensable Star Wars Lego set.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA great set, but I wish it had been the UCS.aFatalSpanking | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is a lot of fun to build, and it looks great on my shelf with my other tatooine sets. I love the detail on the outside of the Sandcrawler, and those Jawa control panels are fantastic. I liked the assortment of mini figures: 2 jawas, 3 various droids, and Luke, although he is probably unnecessary. My only complaints are fairly minor. The biggest being that there is too much empty space on the inside. It looks as though the interior is 1/4 finished. I like it that you can remove panels to access the inner workings, and the hinged sides are a great way to reveal important parts of the inside, but they are too small to let you see much. beyond that, both sides and the ceiling can easily be removed to gain access. There is a crane for lifting droids and other cargo off of the cart and onto an upper storage area within the crawler. The crane has limited mobility and can’t actually reach the intended storage area, unfortunately. I’d say “that’s where imagination comes in” but this is an expensive set and shouldn’t require so much imagination. Also, I would like a shelf or a crate on the inside to hold the jawas tools and weapons. There’s plenty of empty space, and this would only require another 8-10 small pieces. I’m not sure why it wasn’t included. But on to more of the positive! There are many good things about this set, and I DO thoroughly enjoy it despite the few areas where it falls short. The treads on the vehicle are an excellent design. There is a hidden tire behind each track, that the sandcrawler actually rests on (though it appears that the treads are what move it) and as the tire turns, so too do the treads. There’s a small knob on the back that you can turn to move all four treads to steer the sandcrawler. The ease of access to the inside is something that is lacking in many toys, but not in this. It’s done very well. I already mentioned the Jawa control panels, but I really must emphasize how great they are. Adorable! The kind of cute you’d expect from an Ewok (when it’s not eating an imperial). For all the access panels and moving parts, i’d expect the sandcrawler to be fragile, but it really isn’t. You do need to be careful where you pick it up from, since some parts are meant to come off easily, though. Another thing that makes this set great is that there are no stickers to apply (stickers never withstand the test of time). Overall, this was a great set. Fun to build, and fun for my daughter and I to play with. The only reason it doesn’t get a perfect rating is that the interior isn’t as detailed or as well thought out as the outside.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set, and affordable for what it isRubItWithChai | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!After taking a break from LEGO, I’ve decided to come back now that I have some extra money to spend. I’ve been looking to make a Tatooine scene and knew that the old sand crawler was rather expensive, and then I stumbled upon this. It was an immediate grab, and was really fun to build, and for the most part no errors. I wish there was an R2 or C-3P0 but I had some lying around so that’s alright. Comes with some cool droids I didn’t have, although I do wish there were a couple others. Other than that, for the price I think it’s really good and I definitely recommend.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45