- Power Functions-omskifter
Tilgængelig nuPower Functions-omskifter4.6515.
Vi begrænser det antal en husholdning kan købe for at være retfærdig for alle vores fans. Hvis du allerede har nået denne grænse med tidligere bestillinger, vil din bestilling muligvis blive annulleret.
Risiko for kvælning.
Take control of your LEGO® Power Functions motors!
Det viste antal VIP-point er et estimat. Det faktiske antal point beregnes ved kassen.
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWorks well, does its job, but lacking pinholes...Taris | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The switch is not only directional but also has a moderate length cable which is super helpful when making any PF driven system. In fact, you can overcome the limited current output of IR receiver (note that IR receiver V1 cannot operate any stacked LEGO PF motors in full power unless you dedicate more than 2 channels to the motors) with this switch + a servo motor. It's actually how hobby grade RC models worked before the speed controller was affordable. 1 servo controls steering, the other one controls Acceleration with a switch connected to drive motor. But!! It doesn't have any Technic pin holes... You must get some stud parts to install it onto your Technic model properly. But most of Technic models are stud-less today... ouch!! So, LEGO!! add some pinholes!!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixworks but not compatiable with 7 speed IRAdultFanOfLegos2011 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a straight current 3 pole switch that allows forward, stop, reverse ( there's also a black microswitch to reverse the switch's polarity). If this switch is between an "on" AAA battery pack and a motor it can put the motor in forward or reverse or it can turn the motor off . If this switch is between an "on" AAA battery pack and an IR remote unit, this switch will be fixed in the "ON" state (i.e. the allow the pulse modulated current from the IR remote unit to go through no matter what position the 3 pole switch is in) when the 7 speed IR sends a signal to go on. I was trying to use this switch as a kill switch for an IR controlled conveyor belt - until I realize this switch would not work with a pulse modulated current. .Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe right directionBVG9Volt | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I use this switch on some of my 9V Lego trains to set the secondary motor. Sometime it happens that the secondary motor turn is the other direction of the 9V motor. Then I connect a switch between the convert cable (8886) and the train motor (88002) to set the PF motor in the right direction. I use one in the High Speed Train (4512) because otherwise the 9V turns forward while the PF motor turns backward. I mounted the switch on the roof. Connected the PF motor on the switch and it was fixed.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFlip-Flip! 3 directions, 3 additional functions!Volcanorupt | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The Power Functions Switch is highly recommended for changing the direction of the motor without a minor change in speed. It is the definitive switch as of it's side axle hole, bargaining it's versatility in functional use. It is compact and small. It changes the direction almost instantaneously and sure to bring your creations to full life. I would highly recommend to purchase this product.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55