Få en uforglemmelig aften på den fantastiske restaurant i Paris!
Der er meget travlt i den parisiske restaurant. En scooter suser forbi, mens tjeneren farer rundt imellem bordene og den nervøse fyr forbereder sig på at fri til sin kæreste. Og bag kulisserne er det lige så hektisk, for kokken har travlt med at lave mad. Den smukt detaljerede bygning rummer et væld af historier og er en fantastisk tilføjelse til minimodulserien. Den parisiske restaurant har et komplet køkken i blå og hvide plader med service og en hyggelig lejlighed med en seng, der kan trækkesned, et lille køkken og en kamin. På øverste etage er kunstnerens atelier med en brændeovn, et staffeli, en pensel og to af den spirende kunstners malerier. Udenfor fører trapperne ned til tagterrassen med hængelamper og blomster, hvor gæsterne kan nyde deres mad udendørs. Det fine sæt indeholder oven i købet en facade med detaljer i form af croissanter, muslinger og fjer, som fanger byens stemning. Indeholder fem minifigurer: kok, tjener, pige og kærestepar.
- Fem minifigurer: kok, tjener, pige og kærestepar
- Rotte og to muslinger
- Køkken med gulv i blå og hvide plader, masser af køkkenudstyr og service
- Lejlighed på første etage med seng, der kan trækkes ned, lille køkken og kamin. Tag, der kan åbnes ned til kunstnerens atelier med brændeovn, staffeli, pensel, palette og malerier
- Mad til restaurantgæsterne: croissanter, tærte, to muffins, to vindruer, to hotdogs, kalkun, oste, mælkekarton og farvede flasker
- Sjældne hvide croissanter ogolivengrønne, mørkeblå og mørkerøde klodser
- Facade med croissantmotiver samt busstoppested, fortov, scooter, stor og lille skraldespand bagved
- Hæng restaurantens skilt og menu op, og gør det indbydende for kunderne
- Saml og byg en hel by i LEGO® Modular Buildings med samlingens 10224 Rådhus og 10232 Paladsbiograf!
- Sættet er over 30 cm højt, 25 cm langt og 25 cm bredt.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome designHousecar | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was the first Lego that I bought as an adult and I did not imagine it could be so much fun to build and play with. What attracted me to this set was the detail of the building. It looked like a historical building that you would see if you were travelling in Europe. It has lots of decorative details both inside and outside. The attention to detail, from the knifes in the kitchen, to the cheese in the fridge and plates for the food, made this set fun to play with. I love the fold up bed in the apartment and the fireplace in it. Basically, Lego made this a very believable setting for a Lego person to live in and visit. The problem for me is in how to find and sort the pieces. I don't understand the logic behind the way the bags are divided. Even though the bags are numbered, but I found that I end up opening all "#1" bags within the first few steps. I ended up with so many pieces to look through trying to find the right one. It was so time consuming and frustrating. So, it would make more sense to me if Lego was to sort the pieces in a way that I would only open 1 bag at a time. It would save me so much time trying to find the right piece. The other problem was the coloring of the instruction book. I noticed that the color does not match the actual brick at times and it was confusing trying to figure out what I was looking for.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- almost 5 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Aewsome Modular Building!Ellis | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a very fun modular set to build and has alot of detail both inside and outside you get 5 minifigures a chef, a waiter a romantic couple and a artist who is riding a nice little scooter the first floor is very nice with two tables as well as a very nice kitchen and alot of food that the chef is preparing for people who are dining at the Parisian Restaurant and also you have some more tables and chairs out the front and on the side for a nice dining experiance the second floor is a nice size little apartment for anyone who works at the Restaurant below and needs a place to sleep or relax after a long day the third floor is nice and has some paintings the artist has been working on I also like how there is a stairwell that connects from the front to the back for the minifigures to access either floor which was very cool and on the top floor you can access the roof part by lifting up the back part that is connect on two levers for the artist and her painting area I also like the color on building with the light green and the blue and I like when you connect this Modular building with the others there is a decent space from the balcony area next to a wall of another modular building which is not bad.Overall this is a great modular building and fits well with my Pet Shop set 10218 and the Palace Cinema set 10232 so I highly recomend getting this awesome Modular Building.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth itLennyCube | 19-24Cost a lot of time to build, but definitely worth the money. The only thing that make me feel a bit unsatisified is that there are two bricks missing.22. april 2019Callie, Customer ServiceOh no! That's really unusual to be missing parts— we're sorry to hear that. If those wayward pieces aren't stuck in the packaging somewhere, we're here to help! Go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to request replacement parts.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- over 5 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStunningPragmatist1979 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I had a feeling that this modular would be my favourite when it was first announced. After finishing the build, it most definitely is my favourite modular. When you look at the finished exterior, you appreciate the building's detailing and design. But when you begin to look inside, the restaurant's details will blow you away. The build: the build was challenging, with a number of complex micro builds. Paying attention to the instructions is critical and I had a few backtracking moments. There are 4 sets of numbered bags which help. This modular uses a lot of smaller pieces to create the details and a lot of different colours. One of the best aspects of the build is a floor tile modelling in the front porch that you may notice after the furnishings are added, but it did make me smile. Minifigs: you get six minifigs and a scooter. Minifigs are fairly standard for a modular, but are geared to the theme of restaurant, including romance. See the description for what figs you get. For the sake of brevity, if you love challenging builds, buy this set. The best value of the modulars in my opinion. And seeing the restaurant come to life as you build, is a real treat. The details of the restaurant carry over into the apartment and the art studio. Finally, this set has the most interesting backyard of the modulars in my opinion. I could go on and on about this build!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55