Risiko for kvælning.
Magiske eventyr på ikoniske steder inde i Hogwarts™-klokketårnet.
Lad Harry Potter™-fans fra 9 år blive ført til en magisk verden inde i LEGO® Harry Potter sættet 75948 Hogwarts™-klokketårn. Dette sæt indeholder 8 minifigurer og ikoniske steder fra Harry Potter og Fangen fra Azkaban™ og Harry Potter og Flammernes Pokal, så børn kan fordybe sig i en verden af fantasifuld leg! Uanset om det drejer sig om at besøge Dumbledores kontor, deltage i en lektion i Forsvar mod mørkets kræfter, rejse gennem tiden ved at nulstille tårnuret eller slappe af ved juleballet ved hjælp af "danse"-funktionen ... når man først er trådt ind i Hogwarts-klokketårnet, ønsker man aldrig at forlade det!
- Indeholder 8 Harry Potter™-minifigurer, der er nye i juni 2019: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Albus Dumbledore™ og Madame Maxime.
- Alle figurer har tryllestave og deres julebalpåklædning.
- Dette LEGO® Harry Potter™ legetøjssæt omfatter Hogwarts™-klokketårnet i 3 etager, indgangshallen, klasseværelset til Forsvar mod mørkets kræfter, hospitalsfløjen, præfekternes badeværelse, Dumbledores kontor og en sektion med dekorationer med istema til juleballet.
- Omfatter en ur-ændringsmekanisme, så børn kan opfinde tidsvender-tidsrejseeventyr, og en "danse"-funktion, der for alvor kan sætte gang i juleballet!
- Indgangshallen indeholder en kiste og Flammernes Pokal.
- Klasseværelset til Forsvar mod mørkets kræfter indeholder bord, stol, eliksirer, montre, bog, skrivebord med blækhus og fjerpen, lampe, der kan bygges, og tavle.
- Hospitalsfløjen indeholder 2 senge og 2 lamper, der kan bygges.
- Præfekternes badeværelse omfatter et mosaikvindue med havfrue.
- Dumbledores kontor indeholder en stol og skrivebord med blækhus og fjerpen, Mindekarret og Gryffindor-sværdet.
- Julebalscenen omfatter 2 borde med istema og 2 glas, isskulptur, der kan bygges, og et juletræ.
- Hogwarts™-klokketårnet er over 35 cm højt, 34 cm bredt og 18 cm dybt.
- about 21 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBeautiful addition to HogwartsHPfan15 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!As a fan of Harry Potter since the 90s, I feel like I have been waiting for a Yule Ball set my entire life. This one does not disappoint. It is a beautiful addition to the modular Hogwarts in this line, and is filled with great figures and rooms we haven't seen before. The exterior is intricately designed, and works well for display, but the interior has a really nice variety of rooms related to movies 3 and 4. I enjoyed the build of Dumbledore's office (it's finally round this time!), but it is a bit small. The DADA classroom is a really well-done spot that can be repurposed for whatever class you choose, It's also really nice to have this class and the potions class (in the whomping willow set) to give your minifigures a full schedule! The real treat for me, aside from the gorgeously detailed Youll Ball figures, are the hospital wing and the prefect's bathroom. We haven't seen either of them in lego so far, and they're both extremely detailed, but also leave enough room to still be "playable". The biggest improvement I noticed about this set is that the rooms are notably larger than those in the Great Hall tower. There is lots of room to play and also to really remodel rooms with your own scenes. I'm thinking of instialling a gryffindor tower into dubledore's office, or possibly using the pieces to create a library. Lastly, the variety of figures makes this a must-have for any Potterhead. YULE BALL HERMIONE! FINALLY! Also I love Dumbledore in the purple robes, Ron's detailed, but horrid robes, and Fleur's dress. I wish we would have gotten a Parvati, to take Harry to the Ball, but maybe she'll come in a minifigure set if Lego does Harry Potter Series 2. I absolutely recommend this set, and find that for the level of detail, size and figure assortment, it is well worth the price.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 21 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat addition to Harry Potter LEGO collectionKingsleyshacklebolt | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My 12 yo daughter saved up and bought this to add to her other Hogwarts Lego sets. She built it quite quickly and has so far really enjoyed the neat features, such as the wind-up clock, the swirling dance floor, and the hospital wing. She really liked the classrooms (more space than the other sections of Hogwarts) and the expressions on the characters' faces. One note: she did say Hermione's 'feet' come off really easily when you put her down so prying these off with the prying tool is necessary. (i.e. don't lose your tool...). Overall a great set with loads of fun for HP fans!16. juli 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad your daughter is enjoying the set. It can get a bit tricky to pull Hermione away from her dance, but you'll have the best results lifting the minifigure by the base. Also try pulling at a bit of an angle - that way her feet won't get stuck. Of course, if they do, that Brick Separator is always pretty useful, isn't it?Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- 9 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat addition to Harry Potter lineTariss120 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Great set and really enjoyable build. It is nice to see that LEGO expands their modular Harry Potter line, however that comes with slight negative- if you add all three modular sets together, it becomes little bit too long and look almost like 2d representation of the Hogwarts castle. It would be nice if LEGO expanded this modular line little bit into height and space, to bring the castle to more 3D dimension :) Also it almost dwarves the tower that comes with Great Hall, which is supposed to be at least twice as high according to the movies. But hey this is mostly play set. People that want more realism can always buy the whole Hogwarts Castle set, so all above is just minor thing. As standalone, this set is amazingByggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45
- about 3 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing Addition to the Current Hogwarts Castlejedielf1 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was so happy in 2018 when Lego Harry Potter returned. Building Hogwarts Great Hall and Whomping Willow were such fantastic experiences. So many fun details and they really do put you into that universe. So when the Clocktower was announced I was just happy to get anything else to add to it. Honestly it does not look too impressive to me in the photos or on the box art. It is decent but does not really stand out like previous two. However, once I started building this my mind changed very quickly. This is built (like the Whomping Willow) in multiple sections that are modular like the Creator buildings. Once you have built each section you have lots of options on how you want to configure your personal Hogwarts for either play or display, or both. Each section of this particular set is unique and contains many of the wonderful interior areas of the castle including the bathhouse, Dumbledore's office and the DADA classroom. I love all of the little details that add to the Hogwarts ambiance. Also, more specific to a particular film is the ball from Goblet of Fire. The build and the dancing feature are actually very impressive as are the table and the Christmas tree. They really are quite fun and beautiful. Personally I wish this section was not so specific (same issue with the minfigs). That said, what has been done here is very, very nice. The exterior looks awesome on each section and all of it is fun to build. I actually had as much fun building this as I did "An Unexpected Gathering," which to date is my favorite Lego set of all time. I really cannot stress how fun the build is on this one. Little variances in the techniques keep it interesting, and seeing each of the rooms come together was just so rewarding. I like all of the minifigs in this for the most part. On one hand it is really nice to get the Yule Ball versions of these characters (something different). On the other, I think I would have preferred something else. Just personal preference here. Dumbledore, Harry and Ron look great. Cedric, the tall lady (sorry her name always eludes me) and Fleur are decent as well. Hermoine looks nice but her dress is an odd choice using a standard 1x2 with print for her legs and then a 1x2 plate for her shoes and to make her height appropriate. Neat idea.... A for effort and creativity but it looks a little weird to me. Viktor's torso is great, face acceptable, and bottom also fine. Using Finn's hair for him does not look right to me. I know this was chosen probably to keep cost down but maybe future Viktor's will look a little more like him in the hair and face dept. Overall I loved building this and the way it looks combined with my other Hogwarts sets. I am really hoping this trend continues with the "Modular Hogwarts" builds for many years in the future. I am just going to have to get a larger table to display it on! Keep up the good work Lego and PLEASE keep these Hogwarts sets comings. I know I am not the only one who is loving this. Now, if we can just get back to competing the Lord of the Rings line.........Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55