Avengers' ultimative quinjet
Tilgængelig nuAvengers' ultimative quinjet4.3520.
Risiko for kvælning.
Byg den ultimative quinjet, og kæmp mod Avengers' fjender!
Slå dig sammen med Avengers, og flyv i kamp mod chitaurierne i LEGO® Marvel Avengers 76126 Avengers' ultimative quinjet. Dette superseje jetfly har minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, knopskydere, justerbare vinger, drejelige rotorer, passagerkabine, der kan åbnes, og et rum bagi, der kan åbnes og indeholder udfoldelig 6-knops hurtigskyder og knopskydende trehjuler. Dette populære legetøjsbyggesæt til børn indeholder 6 minifigurer – bl.a. Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket og Thor, alle med Avengers-dragtdetaljer, der er nye i marts 2019 – og seje våben, så du kan genskabe spændende scener fra Marvel Avengers-filmene.
- Dette superheltelegesæt, der kan bygges, indeholder 6 minifigurer fra Marvel-universet, der er nye i marts 2019: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket, Thor og 2 chitaurier.
- Marvel-modellen af Avengers' ultimative quinjet har minifigurcockpit, der kan åbnes, 2 knopskydere, passagerkabine, der kan åbnes og indeholder 2 minifigursæder og våbenstativer, lastrum bagtil, der kan åbnes og rummer udfoldelig 6-knops hurtigskyder og trehjuler, samt justerbare vinger og drejelige rotorer.
- Trehjuleren har minifigursæde og 2 knopskydere.
- Våben: Black Widows 2 energistænger, Hawkeyes bue og pil, Rockets våben og chitauriernes 2 blastere, der kan styrke den fantasifulde leg.
- LEGO® minifigurerne af Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket og Thor har Avengers-dragtdetaljer, der er nye i marts 2019.
- Genskab spændende actionscener fra Marvel Avengers-filmene med dette superhelte-legetøjsbyggesæt.
- Avengers' ultimative quinjet er over 12 cm høj, 40 cm lang og 28 cm bred.
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing build, repetitive minifiguresTahuKenobi850 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The main build is one of my favorite quinjets we've gotten. I like the orange and blue color scheme (even though it's not from the movie), and best of all the fact that it can fit all 6 of the core Avengers, with sitting room for 3, standing room for 3, and room for even more if you take out the bike and move up the turret. It's also very accessible from the top so it's easy to position the figures, and the it has several moving parts that allow for a fair amount of different play options. I can't give this 5 stars though, since the minifigures are bland and repetitive. All of the heroes have the same torso and only rocket has different legs. Thor's other components are the same as the Infinity War Sets, Hawkeye only has a new face, and black Widow only has a new hair piece. with all the new designs we could have gotten from Avengers Endgame, and for the last appearance of at least Hawkeye (Thor might be in Guardians and Widow has a solo movie coming up), and the last Avevngers appearance of any of them, I expected better. Oh, and the Chitauri's guns are an improvement but the rest of the figures are worse than the originals. TL;DR, get for the build, not the figures.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLego Finally Listened...MajorManiac | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Major Maniac here reviewing the Ultimate Quin-jet... Guys, Lego finally listened to me. I've been critiquing vehicle sets for a while asking for more practical elements and playability. I'll try to keep this short, but essentially I look for enough seats/space for the minifies, storage for accessories, and special features. This quin-jet has it all. The cockpit is large with plenty of room for the minifies to fit. Even Rocket Racoon fits, although the canopy doesn't close fully. Just behind the cockpit is a passenger section with room for the rest of the Avengers, including Rocket and there are hooks on the walls for the minifigs' accessories. Behind that is a large compartment that not only houses a cool little attack trike, but also a gatling stud shooter which is hidden and folds out of the back of the jet. Everything is fairly easily accessible and its just awesome. My only criticism is that there are only two Chitauri foot soldiers as the bad guys. You have a large quin-jet with serious firepower and four Avengers, against two alien soldiers. I wish they would have included some type of attack tank or drop ship or even just a fighting position with a big stud shooter of some type for the quin-jet and the Avengers to be up against. All of that being said, this is a really cool set, one of my favorites and I'm really happy that Lego has made these changes. Lego, if you're listening, give us another line of Avengers sets featuring the bad guys; drop ships, battle vehicles, and/or enemy booster sets with additional minifigs. This will allow collectors and kids to stage their own epic battles.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsA good Quinjet version but some issuesbranvaughn | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I was very excited about the Avengers Endgame sets before the movie. I purchased all but the Captain America motorcycle. This Ultimate Quinjet is a fine looking plane, but it wasn't in the movie??? It comes with Thor, Rocket, Black Widow, and Hawkeye mini-figures in their white quantum suits. That's fine except those 4 were on separate missions. The build itself was fine, it's a good looking plane. I love the ramp in the back and opening cockpits. The wings and engines look good. The cycle or transport in the back is very lack luster. Poor design, doesn't hold a mini-figure well...pretty pointless. I may try to repurpose its parts in to something that is needed as this plane has no landing gears or wheels????!!!! It's just sits flat on the ground making the rear ramp less than effective. You'd have to jack it up on other bricks in a display to get the ramp to look right when down. I do think this is a pretty good playability set. seems pretty sturdy, but I haven't flown it around and crashed it like a kid would. Overall I would say good looking but slightly disappointing a tad overpriced.23. maj 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed the playability of the Avengers Ultimate Quinjet. This set was designed well-before the movie came out, which made things especially tricky for our designers In cases like these, we have to base our designs on early drafts or concept art. This is because it takes us a long time to create a LEGO® set, and we want to make sure that it's good and ready in time for a movie's release! We do our best to make sure things are as close to the final movie as we can manage, but if a detail changes during the film's production or a planned scene gets cut, we may end up with a set that's not 100% accurate. This was especially difficult with a movie like Avengers: Endgame, which was shrouded in secrecy to avoid spoiling fans! Either way, all our movie-based sets are okayed by the creators and they're always fun to play with!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35
- 11 days agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsMissing PiecesPatMc | 65 eller overOut of the 5 bags in the set, the first four were missing a total of 20 pieces. Quality control on this item was a F-- The only bag that had all pieces was the fifth. This was SO disappointing. I would start building, and have to pause 10 days for the missing parts to arrive - four times. This is so unlike LEGO. I hope this is not indicitive of the new LEGO.
Response from LEGO SHOP5. juli 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to hear that this set gave you some trouble. It's incredibly unusual for a LEGO® set to be missing any parts, let alone that many. Most of the time, builders end up finding those pesky pieces just stuck in the packaging, or maybe hiding away on the floor. In the rare case something does happen, we always want to make sure to get you building again with free replacement parts from LEGO.build/Service. And we'll always make sure our Quality team hears your feedback; that way they can make sure this doesn't happen again.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?15