Informácie o produkte
Nastúp na Rokfortský expres a zaži cestu vlakom s kúzlami!
- VIP body
Nastúp na ikonický vlak zo stavebnice 75955 Rokfortský expres od LEGO® Harry Potter™ na stanici King’s Cross. Nachádza sa tu železničný most s hodinami a schody vedúce na nástupište 9 ¾™, otvárateľný vchod v stene z tehál, plagát „Hľadá sa...“ a noviny Denný prorok a taktiež vláčik a vozeň so 4 sedadlami, odnímateľným bočným panelom a strechou. Objednaj si sladkosť od čarodejnice s vozíkom, nechaj do vozňa vletieť Dementora a stvárňuj si scény z ríše fantázie z filmových trhákov Harry Potter™. Tento skvelý darček LEGO Harry Potter obsahuje aj 5 minifigúrok a navyše figúrky Dementora a Prašivca.
- Obsahuje 5 minifigúrok: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermiona Grangerová, Remus Lupin a vozík čarodejnice, ako aj figúrky Dementora a Prašivca.
- Obsahuje ikonické nástupište 9 ¾™ na stanici King’s Cross a vlak Rokfortský expres.
- Nástupište obsahuje železničný most s hodinami, schodisko vedúce k otvárateľnému vchodu v stene z tehál, novinový stánok s 2 kusmi novín Denný prorok a plagát „Hľadá sa...“.
- Rokfortský expres obsahuje vozeň so 4 sedadlami, odnímateľný bočný panel a strechu a taktiež čarodejnicu s vozíkom so sladkosťami.
- Daj dole strechu vozňa a bočný panel a umiestni minifigúrky na sedadlá.
- Objednaj si čokoládovú žabu a ďalšie sladkosti od čarodejnice s vozíkom.
- Doplnkové prvky zahŕňajú 3 kusy batožiny, 4 čarovné prútiky, čokoládovú žabu, zmrzlinu, 2 noviny, tabuľu Stanica King's Cross, tabuľu nástupišťa 9¾ a plagát „Hľadá sa...“ .
- Nechaj Dementora vrhnúť sa do vozňa a trýzniť Harryho. Potom ho pomocou prútika a zaklínadla pošli preč!
- Stvárňuj si kultové scény z filmov o Harrym Potterovi.
- Nástupište meria viac ako 13 cm na výšku, 31 cm na šírku a 17 cm do hĺbky.
- Rokfortský expres meria viac ako 9 cm na výšku, 46 cm na dĺžku a 5 cm na šírku.
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMagical set - just 1 thing left to do, add power!Jaimzee | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great rendition of Hogwarts Express, here is how to motorise and light it if you're interested! I'm pleased to say it is really easy, here are the Powerfunctions parts required: - Battery box (88000 batteries, or 8878+45517 for mains power) - 8884 IR Receiver - 88002 Train Motor - 8879 Controller - 8870 lights + 4 Pick A Brick parts as shown (optional) - Track! Simply remove the wheel base from the engine tender, the black plate top of it and the fireplace from the engine. The train motor becomes the base of the tender as shown. Re-add the 4 dark grey 2x1 bricks from the tender to the base to act as supports for the rest of the tender assembly. Also add the engine and passenger car couplings to the train motor. Place your battery box in the tender and the IR Receiver in the engine cab. For the power, connect your IR Receiver to your battery box. Your IR Receiver has 2 ports, add the train motor's plug to one and the optional lights to the other. You're good to go!19. novembra 2018Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your customized version of this set. I'm really impressed by your ingenuity and building skills. You've made this magical set even more magical!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat ModelGreg1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw the Hogwarts Express, I knew I had to have it. A few back order later and it finally arrived. Love the look of the train! Have to say this set appears to not have been made to be used on a track. The stock version I see better used for a kid to play with on a flat surface rather than a track, or a really good model on a shelf. However, if you are planning to place this on a track like I was, some very small and easy modifications need to be made. I found when the train was turning, the front set of wheels would connect with the second set of larger wheels and would cause a lot of drag. Also the back car's wheel don't turn like the city sets trains, also causing additional drag. Being in the way I have it on a track, I had to add power functions. I prefer the original PF, and adding PF to the train was not overly hard, although modifications need to be made. Not sure how LEGO feels about me modifying all 3 cars and posting about it, but its still a great train, great look, and still a good value on the cost.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 20 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set for any HP fan with lovely detailIvana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy husband and I are huge LEGO and Harry Potter fans, so this purchase was a given. The overall build quality truly does exceed expectations, there is a level of detail in the train that really makes it feel like a Harry Potter theme rather than a normal train build. Little touches that we enjoyed were the crank motion on the wheels as they turned, the fire in the furnace, all the internal levers, and the printing of the all important Hogwarts Express logo on the front. The personnel carriage was a fun little build and adds to the playability with only one niggling point for us being the difficulty to place the piece that holds carriage wheels on the bottom (the black axel piece). I can't see how a child would have the strength to push those pieces in place. The train also comes with no tracks, which we found a bit unusual, but the optional locking of the front track alignments means it can be played with while not using any tracks. The platform is where the set shines, with a clock with hands that can ben moved, the spinning wall between platforms 9 and 10 that minifugures with carts can go through, and probably my favourite detail, the printed newspapers in the moveable newspaper stand. Minifigure-wise, everyone looked great, with a special shout out for the new Dementor who looks incredible. I just wish there was more than one of him in the set. We've made some minor additions such as smoke for the smoke stack, some simple track for the train to sit on and soon a boiler plate cover the for the fire which can be moved up and down.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsYay!!! Harry Potter is back!!!HermionesHat | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (who is about to turn 5) and I LOVE this set! It is super detailed and has great Minifigures & the train itself is so cool! You can take the seating area apart easily for play and we love all the details. Chocolate frog, Sirius Black wanted poster and "The Boy Who Lived" newspapers are a great touch. Looking forward to the other Harry Potter sets we backordered :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55