Informácie o produkte
Premeň zvuk na zbraň pomocou Coleovho robota zemetrasenia!
Vystreľuj zvukové vlny z Coleovho robota zemetrasenia a zachráň TV reportéra Freda Finleyho pred žraločou armádou s touto akčnou stavebnicou LEGO® NINJAGO® FILM™. Vysokopohyblivý robot zemetrasenia s jedným kolesom je vybavený otváracím kokpitom pre minifigúrku, rozložiteľnými náramennými reproduktormi s 8 skrytými raketovými strelami na vystreľovanie zvukových vĺn, všestranne pohyblivými ramenami s chniapajúcimi päsťami a veľkým kolesom so stabilizátorom. Táto skvelá hračka pre deti obsahuje aj 5 minifigúrok s rôznymi zbraňami na zvýšenie intenzity autentickosti bitiek.
- Súčasťou je 5 minifigúrok: Cole, Misako, Drvič, Ježatý Mike a Fred Finley.
- Robot zemetrasenia je vybavený otváracím kokpitom pre minifigúrku, všestranne pohyblivými ramenami, chniapajúcimi päsťami, rozložiteľnými náramennými reproduktormi so 4 raketovými strelami na vystreľovanie zvukových vĺn na každom ramene a veľkým kolesom so stabilizátorom.
- Zo zbraní tu nájdeš Coleovo kladivo, luk a šíp Misako, meč s päsťou Drviča a rybiu kopiju Ježatého Mikea.
- Medzi doplnkami nájdeš pulec Misako a mikrofón Freda Finleyho.
- Minifigúrky Misako a Fred Finley sú novinkou pre december 2017.
- Prehraj a zaži napínavé scény z LEGO® NINJAGO® FILMU™.
- Táto cool hračka je vhodná pre deti vo veku 9 až 14 rokov.
- Meria vyše 33 cm na výšku, 16 cm na dĺžku a 30 cm na šírku.
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAmazing Set, but...nnjgofn5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! What an amazing set! It was challenging to put some parts on, but the finished product looks amazing. I love the flags and the flip-out speakers. The speakers flip out really smoothly and same for flipping back in. And the wheel is massive. The minifigures are all good except one. Yep, you guessed it, Misako. I've seen other reviews and a lot talk about how the face is greenish. I bought the set anyway because the rest of it was nice. But it's true, Misako's face looks like she just got off the Destiny's Bounty. In other words, she looks seasick. But other than that, the playability is great. I also don't like it that it relys on stickers for looks. I wish all the stickers were instead printed on. I understand that that would be a lot of work for LEGO, though. That just about wraps things up, and I'll say this: LEGO, you did great with this mech!9. apríla 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for the great review! Sorry to hear that Misako's feeling a bit green, but a new face will perk her right up. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to request a replacement.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrs 27 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest Mech so FarBobTheChknNuggt | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me just say that this is probably one of my favorite sets (next to the Rock Roader and Morro's Dragon). If you are thinking of buying a nice big set for yourself and you are a Cole fan (or a fan of awesome stuff) then you should buy this! I'll break down the set and get all of the details covered so you can decide if you want the set or not. First I'll talk about the minifigures. The set comes with 5 minifigures; Lady Iron Dragon, Cole, Fred Finley, and two Shark Army dudes. The Cole that it has is the same one you can get from the Manta Ray Bomber (which I got for Cole in the first place). He is a very nice figure to have and this is a cool way to get him if you need him. The Lady Iron Dragon minifigure is awesome to have. I was hoping that she would appear in a set so the fact that she came in this one was awesome and convenient. Fred Finley is okay, nothing too special about him per say. The set also has 2 new Shark Army dudes, so if you have a Shark Army collection to get beat up by the Ninja, these dudes will do. Next I will focus on the set itself. Like I said, it is just beautiful. The attention to detail is impeccable and it makes a great display and play set. For those who wondered how it stood up just like I did, it has a kickstand built in the back so you can easily stand it up. My favorite part of the set is the turntables in the cockpit. He has some AC/DC records playing and that is just awesome to me. Other features that are awesome are the HUGE tire, the arms with articulated fingers, and the shooting speakers. The tire is massive, it's honestly amazing. The way that the lower half of the set is designed looks amazing, especially with the tire. The arms have the shooting speaker mechanism, and let me tell you, this is one swole mech. The arms are big enough to be able to have the articulated hands, so he can pick up Shark Army dudes and fling them across the room. After he has flung them he can shoot them. This whole set is really fun to play with. Overall this is a wonderful set. I can't say that there is one reason you shouldn't get it, because it is so great. Whether you want it for display, playing with, or both, this is an awesome set for all.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsLess one star because..Ardee | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the other reviews, the downside is Misako's face. It's a but greenish, instead of the usual yellow. The back of the mech also looks plain. The wheel's twice the size of what I expected. The "legs" are fixed and can't be bent. Lots of things can be moved for this set. The shoulder can be rotated and bent upward. The arms can be rotated and bent. No wrist to spin around. 4 fingers for the hands where you can connect studs inside so the minifigures don't fall off. There's Cole's cockpit with spinning LPs for his control. And of course it has lots of speakers. The shoulders open up to fire 4 of them on each side. Overall, it's a great set. So far I have the Water Strider and The huge Ninjago City. Having them makes me want to complete all their vehicles so maybe I will when the time comes.
Response from LEGO SHOP9. marca 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! You’re right. Our first run of Misako’s face did leave her looking a little green. The great news is that we have fixed her up going forward and we have the newer faces available in our replacement parts warehouse. To request a new part, just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces”.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Final MechPumpkinGodYT | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Quake Mech is a great set for anyone. I bought mine at Toys R Us a week ago and I just decided to make a review. Cole is a great minifigure to get because he is kinda uncommon and the gunner is ok. Getting the crab helmet again is great and the reporter is ok. Lady Iron Dragon is good except the face looks kinda weird. Printing yellow on black doesn't show up very well. The Quake Mech has a kickstand allowing it to stand up well. The build looks amazing with the other mechs and this set is just fantastic.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55