Informácie o produkte
Objav ikonické Porsche 911 GT3 RS!
Zaži na vlastnej koži ikonické Porsche 911 GT3 RS s touto LEGO® Technic replikou. Vnútri krabice objavíš špeciálnu zberateľskú knihu zachytávajúcu históriu stavebnice LEGO Technic a áut Porsche GT spoločne so 4 ráfikmi s originálnym dizajnom a emblémom RS. Súpravy jednotlivých prvkom sú zabalené a postup stavania ti tak ponúka pohľad na skutočný proces montáže vozidla. Model obsahuje detailnú oranžovú karosériu, červené pružiny, detailné predné aj zadné svetlomety, brzdové piesty a ráfiky s nízkoprofilovými pneumatikami. Kokpit, ku ktorému máš prístup, obsahuje detailnú prístrojovú dosku, funkčné riadenie, volant s riadiacimi pedálmi, pretekárske sedadlá a priehradku, ktorá obsahuje unikátne sériové číslo. Medzi funkciami je otváranie dverí a kapoty s úložným priestorom a kufrom, ako aj otváranie zadnej kapoty, kde nájdeš detailný plochý 6-valcový motor s pohyblivými piestmi. Model v mierke 1:8 bol navrhnutý tak, aby priniesol pohlcujúci a uspokojivý zážitok zo stavania.
- Model obsahuje autenticky navrhnutú aerodynamickú karosériu, nastaviteľný zadný spojler, predné a zadné svetlomety, červené pružiny, ráfiky s originálnym dizajnom a emblémom RS, detailné brzdové piesty, nízkoprofilové pneumatiky, funkčné riadenie, funkčný volant s riadiacimi pedálmi, detailné sedadlá, priehradku s unikátnym sériovým číslom modelu, otváracie dvere, otváraciu kapotu s kufrom a otváraciu zadnú kapotu s detailným plochým 6-valcovým motorom.
- Obsahuje zbierku autentických nálepiek.
- Všimni si oranžovú farebnú škálu.
- Otvor dvere a dostaň sa do detailne vypracovaného kokpitu.
- Zodvihni zadné kapotu a dostaň sa k detailnému plochému 6-valcovému motoru s pohyblivými piestmi.
- Otvor priehradku a odhaľ unikátne sériové číslo.
- Dodáva sa v luxusnom balení.
- Súčasťou je špeciálna farebná zberateľská kniha s históriou stavebnice LEGO® Technic a áut Porsche GT, ako aj zrozumiteľný návod na skladanie.
- Tento LEGO® Technic model bol navrhnutý tak, aby priniesol pohlcujúci a naplňujúci zážitok zo stavania.
- Stavebnica obsahuje viac ako 2 700 dielikov.
- Táto súprava je vhodná na stavanie pre deti vo veku od 16 rokov.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS meria vyše 17 cm na výšku, 57 na dĺžku a 25 cm na šírku.
- about 13 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSpent a lot of time but worth it!KamCheung | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would rather describe it as an artwork. Really impressive by the curve outside and the gears and engine inside. But something need to be mentioned is that the PDK gearbox sequence is wrong. Also, the double engagement of PDK occurs frequently which can totally stop the gears from functioning. It's a disappointing flaw. If you want to own this model and have a better functional chasis, you may need to search for some fan-made improvement (e.g., on Eurobricks forum). Thankfully we have talented designer in LEGO group AND talented fans all over the world. Together we may see more extrodinary models.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth the money!Mazer36 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't believe how much detail and effort the lego designers put in this set, taking three years to develop! I had such an amazing experience putting the 4 speed transmission together, then continuing with the interior, after the body work of the Porsche. You get an code ingraved in a 1 X 4 white tile that give you special access to a certificate and pictures. Without any mortors or anything in the way, they could've add HOG steering as a option to the builder but, I really wish they could've make this an RC because there is plenty room to add a servo and a XL mortor. I'm still completely satisfied with the product although it lacks some features it should've had!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 13 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA challenging and rewarding build!Nigel89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Technic build in over 15 years, and I must admit it was a great build to get me back into the range. The presentation of the set is by far the most impressive ever seen by Lego. Opening the box instantly shows the effort put into the development of this set. It feels like a premium collectors piece worthy of the high price tag. The build itself is straightforward, and will give little problems if giving it 100% concentration. Unlike other technic sets that focus on mechanics first and presentation second, this set is truly about its looks. Whilst all the internal workings are hidden by panels and the steering has a lot of play in it, this set is a must have for any Porsche or Lego enthusiast. I hope Lego will invest in future 1:8 scale builds.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFor Technic fans looking for a real challengeLukuan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter turning 18 and saving enough money, I treated myself to one of the lego sets I could never have as a child. It took many hours over several days to finish this build. The unboxing experience is second to none; the presentation of the set is incredible. The manual contains some information on history of Porsche and the process of manufacturing, but it is mostly bubbly praise about the company and the car. There are some pretty cool pictures of the manufacturing process though, and is much more interesting to read than most other lego manuals. Instructions are as clear as always. The first box builds the chassis, drivetrain, and transmission. This is by far the most rewarding part of the build. Engineers at Lego and Porsche have really outdone themselves here, and I spent a couple hours just trying to figure out how the gears interacted with each other and how all the mechanisms in the car functioned. It is true that the transmission shifts from 1st to 3rd to 2nd to 4th gear, but Lego has claimed that this was an intentional design. Whether you want to switch it for it to be correct is up to you. Every bit and piece has a purpose. Finding those purposes was a fun learning experience. The next three boxes mainly focus on building components of the frame, the parts that make the technic skeleton a Porsche 911 GT3 RS instead of just a mass of gears. The designers at Lego really thought outside the box for this one, using panels and pieces in ways that I've never seen before. Even though models like the Tower Bridge or Opera House have many more pieces, many steps are tedious replication of one part. With the Porsche 911 GT3, You are never asked to build the same part over more than twice. Every page is a different step, and the build does not ever get boring or too repetitive. Really what you are spending $300 on is not the final product, but the build experience itself, which is presented in several handsome boxes and guided by a clearly written, colorful manual for many hours of non repetitive fun. If you are looking for a 1:8 model of the Porsche 911 GT3 that is an impeccable replica of the real car for display, this set is not for you. This set does make for a very cool display piece, but it is not a perfect model of the real car. If you enjoy challenging Lego builds and want to see new Technic mechanisms never before used, start saving some money. If you can't save $300 dollars, a great alternative is the 24 hours race car. Thanks for reading my review! If you would like, I have posted a picture of my car's serial number which will get you some pretty cool wallpapers and posters at lego.com/technic.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55