Informácie o produkte
Upravuj si úžasné AMG GT3, aby si mohol poriadne pretekať!
Predveď svoje schopnosti ako mechanik aj ako šofér s touto skladacou LEGO® Speed Champions verziou automobilu Mercedes-AMG GT3. Model sa dá nastaviť do módu pretekov aj jazdenia po ceste a obsahuje kolesá s gumenými pneumatikami, žltými ráfikmi a čiernymi puklicami, odnímateľnú prednú násadu, nastaviteľné a odnímateľné zadné krídlo, odnímateľné čelné sklo a autentické pretekárske nálepky v pretekárskych farbách a dizajnoch. Súčasťou je aj minifigúrka.
- Súčasťou je minifigúrka pretekára pre Mercedes-AMG.
- Toto skladacie vozidlo Mercedes-AMG GT3, ktoré je hneď pripravené na jazdu, má kolesá s gumenými pneumatikami, žltými ráfikmi a čiernymi puklicami, odnímateľnú prednú násadu, nastaviteľné a odnímateľné zadné krídlo, odnímateľné čelné sklo a autentické detaily Mercedesu-AMG v pretekárskych farbách a dizajnoch.
- Prispôsob si predok aj zadok vozidla na preteky či cestný mód.
- Po odstránení čelného skla môžeš vložiť minifigúrku do auta.
- Medzi doplnkové prvky patrí helma šoféra vozidla a francúzsky kľúč.
- Táto súprava je vhodná na stavanie a hranie detí vo veku od 7 rokov.
- Meria vyše 4 cm na výšku, 16 cm na dĺžku a 6 cm na šírku v pretekárskom móde.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAMGood day - AMGood build & play!Mitos | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!First of all, it was great to get this set in the Mercedes-Benz AMG 50th Anniversary year. Very nice design with rear & front lights-pieces (not stickers as in most other models). You can build two car versions - road GT & his successful racing "brother in arms" from FIA GT3 category. Road car front & racing car side-back details is very similar to their predecessor - SLS AMG (- GT3). So You can create previous model(-s) too, just replacing details or colors (for example - SLS front lights`s role can be fulfilled by front slopes (curved 2 x 1 no studs), just replace dark bluish gray by bright color) - it`s almost 4 in 1. More than build this set I like to redesign it. I don`t like stickers (despite their using in real motorsport) especially when you can create model with the use of prints or even pieces. I understand some production-serie restrictions, so I tried to circumvent it by myself & a little carried away I created a symbiosis both racing models - new GT3 with his predecessor`s elements (see photo 1-2). The main problem that I had faced was the wheel arch (mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/3) design (see pictures 2-3, 1 point). It seemed strange to me that we weren`t given a choice - surface with outside pins or without. It`s a children's toy - not scale model, of course, but as You can see (photo 1-2) model looks more accurate & proportionally with other mudguard (4 x 2 1/2 x 1 2/3) & tile. Moreover, it allows You to place the aerodynamics louvers (stickers like in set, or print, or modified tile 1 x 2 (by the way, hope to see flat-tile version of slope 18 2 x 1 x 2/3 with 4 slots that I used for radiator grille)) in the right place - on the top of the front wheels fenders. That's why I'd like to see this mudguard upgrade with its 4-pin plate at a lower level. A second and less considerable difficulty is palette of available colors. I marked the list of pieces with their desired colors (see 3rd picture). It would be great if LEGO took into account all this wishes. I wish You all also Happy New Year! From Russia with love & passion since 1985. Thank You very much & Good Luck!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great Speed Champion SetLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This vehicle fits in great at our race track. One of the kids favorites, good lines, easy build. A lot to like here. Even comes with a spare hood. Highly recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDidomab | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Yay! My hubby loved Mercedes AMG so I decided to get this one and makes it for him. Cool and we love it. The wheels go well and the color is nice.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOMG! An AMG!MiahRedbrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love building Speed Champions sets and the Mercedes-AMG GT3 was no exception. The first thing that stood out to me off the shelf was the colors. The grey and yellow are really unique compared to most of the other cars in this line, especially the yellow rims. They really stand out! The minifigure is one of my favorites in the Speed Champions sets. That black racing suit with the yellow stripe is pretty hard to beat. This is the first one that I have built that has an extra front end that is easily interchangeable. That way you can customize its look! I'm one of the few people who love applying decals and this car has plenty of them but they are clear! This is one of the first sets that have had clear stickers. For me it seems to make the placement a little easier and it didn't compromise contrast in colors. I can't finish up without mentioning the spoiler. It's one of the best and more unique in the Speed Champions set. I consider this a must-have for Speed Champions collector's and Lego car fans alike. Even if you're not of fan of Mercedes you can't go wrong with this build and the end result is a great looking car that looks right at home next to all the others.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55