Informácie o produkte
Prezri si architektúru budovy Kapitolu Spojených štátov amerických!
- VIP body
Objav architektonické tajomstvá budovy slávneho Kapitolu Spojených štátov amerických s touto úžasnou verziou od LEGO® Architecture, ktorá sa zameriava na neoklasicistickú fasádu budovy, jej schody a trávniky. Súčasťou je dekoratívna ceduľka „U.S. Capitol“. Odstráň kupolu a získaj tak prístup do vnútra rotundy, kde je zachytená National Statuary Hall so stĺpmi, 8 sochami a dláždenou podlahou. Model bol navrhnutý tak, aby poskytol zaujímavý a naplňujúci staviteľský zážitok a bol vhodný na vystavenie doma či v kancelárii. Bol navrhnutý pre všetkých, ktorí sa zaujímajú o cestovanie, architektúru, históriu a dizajn. Mierka tohto modelu sa zhoduje so stavebnicou LEGO Architecture 21022 Lincolnov pamätník.
- Stvárnenie skutočného architektonického skvostu, budovy Kapitolu Spojených štátov amerických, z dielne LEGO® Architecture.
- Súčasťou sú neoklasicistická fasáda Kapitolu, kupola, kolonády, severné a južné krídla, schodiská a trávniky.
- Odstráň kupolu a získaj prístup do rotundy so stĺpmi, 8 sochami a dláždenou podlahou.
- Zahrnutá brožúra obsahuje informácie o dizajne, architektúre a histórii budovy. (Iba v anglickom jazyku. Brožúru v ďalších jazykoch je možné si stiahnuť zo stránky LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Pozbieraj celú edíciu LEGO® Architecture.
- Stavebnica LEGO® Architecture je oslavou sveta architektúry prostredníctvom LEGO kocky a je určená pre všetkých tých, ktorí sa zaujímajú o cestovanie, dizajn, históriu a architektúru.
- Stavebnica pozostáva z viac než 1 000 LEGO® dielikov.
- Mierka tohto modelu sa zhoduje so stavebnicou LEGO® Architecture 21022 Lincolnov pamätník.
- Táto stavebnica je vhodná na stavanie pre deti od 12 rokov.
- Meria viac než 16 cm na výšku, 44 cm na šírku a 14 cm do hĺbky.
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrilliantMinimankerry | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this for Christmas, had been looking at these architects sets for some time & was really pleased to get this one as a present. This is a large model with over 1000 pieces, inside the box are a number of plastic bags with the bricks, I transfered each bag to a zip lock bag to make sorting easier, I also used a plastic tray to sort out all the small pieces, of which there are a lot. The provided book gives great history of the building & great for the build with its detailed step by step guide. I decided to build this in stages to make the build last longer & to get the most from it. Due to the Large number of small parts this is best suited to the slightly older child, my 7 year old grandson helped me with the final stages of building which he really enjoyed. Once completed I noticed that along the front & down both sides are a lot of windows & I thought it would be nice to try to get some lights into it, I turned a single brick at the rear which had a hole in it but was turned so the hole did not show I took the model apart & turned this brick so that I could feed the wire thru. I used 3.6 volt LEDs you can see in the picture the result.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCapital DesignRichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego never ceases to amaze me with all details they are able to achieve with their elements. This was an exceptional build.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 6 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe State of Our Union IS STRONG!BryanMW2012 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! What a great build! I had done the NY City Architecture build in the past and found it to be rather stressful for various reasons, so I had concerns going into building the US Capitol Building. Those concerns quickly diminished as I started building this kit. It was just a fun experience from beginning to end. My one complaint -- that the bags for the Architecture kits are not numbered -- was NEVER really a factor with this build since several of the bags in this kit only contain one type of brick, which made finding parts very quick and easy. The build flowed very logically from beginning to end, and I know I sound like a broken record, but it was just FUN!!! I love the attention that went into this kit! There are interior details that you cannot really see, but I thought it was amazing that they were included in the kit anyway. I wish I had taken photos throughout the build process so I could show the rotunda, but I had SO MUCH FUN that I didn't want to stop! Simply put, this is a great kit for anyone looking to build one of the Architecture sets. The finished result is AMAZING, and the build really is a pleasurable experience! Well done Lego!!! --As a side note: I need to mention the manual. It is very beautifully done. I was impressed with the Lego Ideas Saturn V manual, but the manual for the Capitol Building really is a sight to see. It is beautifully printed, and just contributes to the overall pleasure of the experience.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat CapitolXenomorph426 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved the build, even with all the 1x1 bricks. Only complaint is half the building is missing. I work by the Capital and I see the west side more than the east and to have it left out of the build was a major let down. Would really like a work around to finish the building.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 26 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45