Informácie o produkte
Vytvor mocného Hulkbustera a vystav ho na obdiv!
- VIP body
Postav si a vystav na obdiv túto superhrdinskú hračku – detailne prepracovanú verziu robota Hulkbustera z LEGO® kociek s otočným trupom, polohovateľnými prstami, ramenami, nohami a chodidlami a prvkami svietiacimi v tme. Vyber si z dvoch zameniteľných ľavých ramien vrátane ramena so zbíjačkou s funkciou udierania a aktivuj svetelnú LEGO kocku na hrudi. Táto stavebnica LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hulkbuster: Edícia Ultron tiež obsahuje podstavec na vystavenie s alternatívnymi bodmi uchytenia pre polohovateľné robotické ramená na stavanie a stôl. Zahŕňa tiež novú minifigúrku na marec 2018 - Iron Man Mark 43.
- Hulkbuster obsahuje výklopnú hlavu, otočný trup, polohovateľné prsty, ramená, nohy a chodidlá, svietiacu LEGO® kocku v hrudi, 2 zameniteľné ľavé ramená – štandardné rameno alebo rameno so zbíjačkou s funkciou udierania – a 12 prvkov svietiacich v tme.
- Aktivuj svetlo na hrudi stlačením tlačidla na Hulkbusterovom chrbte.
- Platforma obsahuje otočný štítok s informáciami o Hulkbusteri, plus 8 alternatívnych bodov uchytenia pre 2 polohovateľné robotické konštrukčné ramená a stôl s 2 pripojenými počítačovými obrazovkami a priestorom pre hot rod na stavanie a Veronicin satelit na stavanie.
- Pripni zvyšné Hulkbusterovo rameno k jednému z robotických ramien na stavanie a nechaj ho vyniknúť.
- Ďalej obsahuje hasiaci prístroj. Zahŕňa tiež novú minifigúrku na marec 2018 - Iron Man Mark 43.
- Táto superhrdinská hračka je vhodná pre deti vo veku od 14 rokov.
- Hulkbuster meria viac než 25 cm na výšku, 10 cm na dĺžku a 22 cm na šírku.
- Podstavec (bez pripojiteľných ramien/stola) meria viac než 19 cm na šírku, 21 cm do hĺbky a menej než 2 cm na výšku.
- Obsahuje svietiacu LEGO® kocku.
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellent build with ONE glaring flawMagius | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI was looking for this set since the fan submitted Lego Ideas kit was not approved by Lego. We all knew they had something in the plans and this is it. Let me first start by saying this is a very enjoyable build. The platform, extras, and interchangeable arm are a brilliant idea, adding context and detail. The Hulkbuster armor itself has enough bulk and detail to make any fan happy. I wish the knees would bend, but I guess the designers opted for stability and more detail instead of actual knees. Can't really blame them. Up to that point I was back to being a little boy, excitedly building the figure. But I cannot express enough disappointment at the choice of LED light to represent the ARC reactor. Instead of the bright bluish white, as it was in the movies and on the Lego box kit, Lego opted for a (very much cheaper) yellowish/orange LED and has you place a blue translucent block in front of it. My guess to try and mask the color. It does not work. It is an horrible choice and would ruin the set if it wasn't such a cool build. For that reason I am knocking one star out of what should be a perfect 5 star kit imo. If you don't mind such details, by all means go for it. It is and looks pretty awesome. But I can't help but wish that Lego would re-issue the LED light to every owner. It is that bad. Realistically, I will be looking for a replacement and will refrain from pre-ordering sets like this until they are reviewed.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMark 43 SuitLeftShark | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was certainly fun. Worked on it after work and took me around 6.5 hours taking my time. The build looks quite appealing and seems to match the appearance from the Avengers age of Ultron quite nicely. One minor gripe about it's appearance is the yellow lighting for the Arc reactor instead of blue but it's minor because the lighting certainly ads to the set. I like the design in that with the joints you have a level of flexibility on how you wish to set it up for posing. One thing that I think could've been worked on is the tendency to lean forward or backwards based on the pose for stability like maybe special weighted bricks in the feet but this isn't a fail on the set. Positioning of the extremities can offset that and aide the sets tendency to lean.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrs 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellent SetAgorason | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been meaning to get my hands on this for quite some time, so I was super excited to finally see it in store. The build alone was amazing and I had a great time putting him all together. He stands fine, the rubber grips in both his feet and the stand are a great addition. He's very poseable and holds the poses well. He lacks knee joints which is a little bit of a drawback, but nothing so much that it takes away from the overall piece. He's sturdy, he's fun, I love it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOne of my best LEGO building experiencesCheng | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed every second building this model! The joints are a bit weak, but doesn’t take the fun out. Wise decision to not add the knee joints. I love it, thanks for bringing this beautiful product to us.:)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45