Informácie o produkte
Zabráň zločincom vo vyslobodení ich kamoša z väzenia!
- VIP body
Pripni si odznak na hruď a vydaj sa na nezabudnuteľnú návštevu Chrámu vzkriesenia horskej polície LEGO® City! Táto napínavá stavebnica obsahuje poschodovú policajnú centrálu s vystreľovačom siete na streche, väzenskou celou so stenou/dverami na únik a jaskyňu pod väzenskou celou s funkciou útoku pumy. Táto štýlová hračka pre deti tiež obsahuje pristávaciu plochu pre helikoptéru s rebríkom, policajnú helikoptéru s otočnými rotormi, zločineckú helikoptéru s otočnými rotormi a reťazou s hákom, policajné terénne vozidlo 4 x 4 a motokrosovú motorku. Súčasťou je aj 7 minifigúrok a figúrka pumy.
- Súčasťou je aj 7 minifigúrok: policajný náčelník, pilot, 2 dôstojníci a 3 zločinci plus figúrka pumy.
- Obsahuje poschodovú centrálu horskej polície s otočným satelitom, vystreľovačom siete, garážou a rampou pre vozidlo, väzenskou celou so stenou/dverami na únik, únikové lano, kanceláriu so stolmi a jaskyňu pod väzenskou celou s funkciou útoku pumy, ako aj samostatnú pristávaciu plochu pre helikoptéru s rebríkom.
- Ďalej obsahuje policajnú helikoptéru s otočnými rotormi a minifigúrkou otváracieho kokpitu, zločineckú helikoptéru s otočnými rotormi, minifigúrkou otváracieho kokpitu a reťazou s hákom, policajné terénne vozidlo 4 x 4 s pozdĺžnym svetlom a policajnú motokrosovú motorku.
- Zahákni reťaz zo zločineckej helikoptéry o stenu väzenskej cely a vysloboď zločinca.
- Vzlietni v policajnej helikoptére, naštartuj terénne vozidlo 4 x 4 a prenasleduj zločincov. Potom priprav vystreľovač siete a vystreľ ju na zločineckú helikoptéru, aby pristála.
- Potlač páku za jaskyňou a vypusti pumu na zločincov.
- Doplnky zahŕňajú 2 hrnčeky, 2 zlaté tehličky, vláknovú sieť, ďalekohľad, rádio, baterku, megafón a 3 páry pút.
- Táto štýlová hračka pre deti je vhodná pre deti vo veku 5 až 12 rokov.
- Policajná helikoptéra meria vyše 7 cm na výšku, 19 cm na dĺžku a 16 cm na šírku.
- Zločinecká helikoptéra meria vyše 8 cm na výšku, 22 cm na dĺžku a 16 cm na šírku.
- Policajná motokrosová motorka meria vyše 3 cm na výšku, 6 cm na dĺžku a menej ako 2 cm na šírku.
- Policajné terénne vozidlo 4 x 4 meria vyše 6 cm na výšku, 12 cm na dĺžku a 6 cm na šírku.
- Policajná centrála meria vyše 24 cm na výšku, 23 cm na šírku a 16 cm do hĺbky.
- Policajná pristávacia plocha pre helikoptéru meria vyše 6 cm na výšku, 8 cm na šírku a 8 cm do hĺbky.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA bit disappointedayberkpro | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe bought this for my sons 8th birthday, who is a Lego fan. Truth to be said, he was overjoyed with excitement when he got his present. Unfortunately not for long, as one piece from the lego bag number four was missing. I tried to assemble with another part, but it kept on falling apart. And then another missing part from bag number five, he is already upset and crying. Can we please order the missing parts, as I don’t want him giving up on one of his favourite activitie and spoil it for him. P.S. we didn’t open bag 6 yet, hopefully no missing pieces there. Thank you very much in advance and hope to hearing from you soon18. júla 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the parts haven't appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces” option to get started.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixdid it all for...a mountain lionkoppola | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!yeah, as the title states, I got this set for another big cat to add to my collection. the mountain lion is yet another good looking big cat and i'm glad i have it (though the tiger from jungle air drop is still the best looking). as I look at moutain lion, I wonder if my wife is crafty enough to get some dark brown fuzzy fabric and sew a lion's mane to pull over it's neck to make it look like a African lion??? maybe a light adhesive? guess i'll ask after i'm done here. as for the builds: the police station is our first ever police station, and since we're out-doors people it works great for our style of play (eh, only gripe i'll make is that i wish it was aimed more as a ranger station, less police station). the upper office and balcony is really kind of a cool play area and great for watching for forest fires and gets the most of our play time. the police truck is a really cool vehicle, though i wish it was a full 6 stud wide build (it's on my "to do" list). the helicopters are interesting builds and a great size for a child to swoop around, but they don't get much play time right now (we have the heli from the high speed chase set which is way better looking to hunt down bad guys) there's a lot to say good about this large set, so really to keep it short all i can say is if you have children (or a love of large cats) get this set. you and your children won't regret it! p.s. hoping for a siberian tiger to be added to the big cats one day. um...please?Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent set but a bit smallMontyB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve built this set this evening it looks ace and it’s nice to see that the designers have taken a different approach from the narrow, stacked look of 60141. I especially like the little garage compartment for the motorbike. There’s even a little hat stand for the helmet, brilliant. Once built it does look quite small as it’s more compact than many of its predecessors which, I think, makes the price seem a bit high. Also I was a bit disappointed as there aren’t any of the new leaf parts included (just the old ones that break really easily) but then this did come out in 2017. I love the lion and the hollow log guy so five stars.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIt makes me smileChickey | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve brough quite a large number of Lego set and as I’m running out of room in my home I’ve had to be a bit more selective about which sets to buy, so they have to have something about them that makes me smile and this set does just that. I love the big cat piece and guy in a tree and I even think some of the stickers are cool, especially the calendar one. I tend to steer clear of play sets because I don’t like there not being a back to Sets but this one just cried out to me to be brought and it didn’t disappoint. I’ve got a large number of city sets but I never normally go above the 30-40 pound mark so have a ridiculous amount of helicopters now. The helicopters in this are ok, the more modern design of the police helicopter is nice and the bad guys getting one to is also good but basic. The little rocky ground with the hiding place is a cool little build as is the helicopter pad. The station its self is a good build, though I can’t help wondering how the Minifigures are supposed to get to it without being eaten. The cell is basic inside as I would expect but the front of it looks good and the sticker picture of the fish ties it nicely with the office. The office is very good, fully equipped with computer, communications and the all important coffee machine. I love the fish in the tank that they’re clearly looking after while the owner does time in the cell below. The garage below is great to store the vehicles though the height of it is a little to much. Over all I love the majority of the set but already ordered extra parts as I plan to modify with a back and lower the garage high but brought the set knowing this is what I intend to do. If you’ve got kids this is a fantastic set for them to play with and if you’re like me and don’t, then this is a great set to modify and add to a Lego city (if your city like mine is at the foot of a mountain). Over all a great set.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55