Obsahuje malé súčiastky.
Informácie o produkte
Vychutnávaj si „yabba dabba“ zábavu u Freda Flintstonea doma!
- VIP body
Zabávaj sa hraním sa na moderný život na predmestí Bedrocku v dobe kamennej s touto zberateľskou hračkou 21316 Flintstonovci od LEGO® Ideas! V nádherne nostalgickej stavebnici nájdeš dom Flintstoneovcov a ich ikonické rodinné auto. Dom s množstvom detailov obsahuje odnímateľnú strechu pre jednoduchšiu hru, otvárateľné predné dvere, gauč, televízor, konferenčný stolík, bowlingovú guľu, prvky kolkov a taktiež podstavec znázorňujúci zelenú záhradu so zostaviteľnou palmou. Postav si vlastné flintstoneovské vozidlo, do ktorého môžeš posadiť 4 minifigúrky. Obsahuje aj prvok zaťahovacej textilnej strechy a upevniteľného dinosaurieho rebra, ktoré budú uvedené ako novinky v marci 2019. Prvý animovaný televízny seriál vôbec, ktorý sa vysielal v hlavnom vysielacom čase. Prvýkrát bol odvysielaný v Amerike v 60-tych rokoch a odvtedy si ho po dlhú dobu obľúbili rodiny na celom svete. Stavebnica sa dodáva s minifigúrkami postavičiek z kresleného seriálu – Fredom Flintstoneom, jeho ženou Wilmou Flintstoneovou a ich priateľmi Barneym a Betty Rubbleovcami. Stvárňuj si s nimi vydarené vtipné scény alebo si jednoducho stavaj a vystavuj tento populárny klasický model od LEGO® Ideas.
- Táto LEGO® stavebnica obsahuje 4 minifigúrky postavičiek z kresleného seriálu, ktoré budú uvedené ako novinky v marci 2019: Freda Flinstonea, Wilmu Flinstoneovú, Barneyho Rubblea a Betty Rubbleovú.
- Dom Flintstoneovcov obsahuje odnímateľnú strechu pre jednoduchšiu hru, otvárateľné predné dvere, závesy s koľajničkami, gauč, televízor s anténou, kuchynský drez, stôl a telefón, krb, obraz na stenu, konferenčný stolík s misou na ovocie s prvkami ovocia, zostaviteľnú stojanovú lampu s tienidlom, debničku s bowlingovou guľou a 3 prvkami kolkov. Taktiež obsahuje podstavec znázorňujúci zelenú záhradu so zostaviteľnou palmou, 2 kvetináče a prvky kvetov, rastlín a 2 fliaš na mlieko.
- Obsahuje zostaviteľnú poštovú schránku s nápisom „Flintstoneovci“ a tiež prvok listu.
- Flintstoneovské auto zostavené z LEGO® kociek obsahuje 4 sedadlá pre minifigúrky, 2 kolesá z parných valcov, prvok zaťahovacej textilnej strechy, ako aj upevniteľné dinosaurie rebro, ktoré budú uvedené ako novinky v marci 2019.
- Táto kreatívna stavebnica je vybavená knižočkou s návodom na stavanie, humornými faktmi o Flintstoneovcoch a informáciami o tvorcovi – fanúšikovi a LEGO® dizajnéroch tejto úžasnej retro stavebnicovej súpravy.
- Postav si a vystav túto zberateľskú stavebnicu alebo si stvárňuj obľúbené scény z tohto klasického amerického animovaného sitkomu Flinstoneovci.
- Dom Flintstoneovcov v Bedrocku meria viac ako 12 cm na výšku, 16 cm na šírku a 12 cm do hĺbky.
- Flintstoneovské auto meria viac ako 6 cm na výšku, 11 cm na dĺžku a 7 cm na šírku.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFlintstones meet the Flintstones, have a....Phantoman | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell I definitely had a Yabba Dabba Doo time building, rebuilding and at the end expanding the whole set to pleasure the eye even more but let me focus on the set itself first. The whole build wasn't difficult, took about two hours and have to say that the way the whole house was designed, just love it, not too big, not too small, just the right size plus the technique used to finish it off, perfect, together with the car very pleasing to the eye and catches your attention straight away. Once finished, like many others here, I was slightly disappointed there was no Dino, Pebbles and Bamm Bamm minifigures but thought to myself, there's always something that can be done, probably won't look exactly like in the TV Series but lets have a go and try! Once I custom build the kids (sadly no chance to somehow create Dino) I thought, hmm.. a bit crowded here, how about another house for the Rubbles so I've bought another set but this time decided to build the house in the mirror reflection with some changes (windows, roof, colour of the door and curtains) so both wouldn't look exactly the same. When I finished with the house I knew straight away there was no space in the car for the whole bunch anymore so off I was going through my parts and thinking how could I make that car bigger and basically ended up creating something different. I decided to give the other car to the Rubbles but now think this probably wasn't the best idea.. :) When I thought I was done my 5 year old daughter came up to me and asked, 'Daddy where are we going to bowl..' so I said 'Well darling, we're going to have to figure something out' and off I was again. There was not a lot of Light Bluish Gray bricks left in our spares, but at least enough to somehow do the front so it could match the rest, go with the darker colour inside and we had are small Bowling Alley ready, she was absolutely over the moon and could't wait to have the first round! Absolutely loved the Flintstones as a child so this really brought back some nice memories and without all the additions this is still a lovely display piece! Would definitely recommend!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA (bed)rocking timeRickfordyce | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this as soon as it was available. Loved the Flintstones and this is just like it should be (although I would have liked a Dino!!) Daughter's and myself took our time to build, the car was fun as was the house and the internals of it!! Very happy with purchase!8. marca 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed the set. Spoiler alert! Check out the TV for a hint about what Dino's up to...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYabba Dabba Doo!!! Prehistorically Perfect!WillSThree | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is all about the details. If you can name more than the four major characters from The Flintstones, you are likely a fan like me. These cartoons were a part of my childhood, but unlike so many properties these days, there were not Flintstones toys lining every shelf. Besides children's chewable vitamins and cereal, I never really got to play in Bedrock. This set is the perfect realization of this page right out of history in your own hands. The Car- though not foot-powered like the animated version, the Flintstone family wagon is brilliant. The design and decal-free details take shape quickly and with four seats for all the included minifigs, you'll be off and rolling right away. The custom-cut fabric rooftop for the car is perfect. There is plenty of satisfaction and play value after finishing the first poly bag in this set, but the remaining five bags will go by quickly as you build the stone ranch of Fred and Wilma's homestead. The House- The first couple bags establish the foundation, but the finishing touches are brilliant. A major challenge of the Lego system is to create curved, organic models from bricks that lend themselves so naturally to straight lines and symmetric designs. The IDEAS team really came through with rounded sides and a clever removable slanted roof. Once built, you realize just how iconic the exterior of the Flintstones' home is. You didn't even know that the shape of that slab hut was seared into your memory, but the house you just built is the perfect match. Details abound inside and out. The stone-hewn television set, the couch and coffee table, sabre-toothed-tiger-print curtains, the front door, telephone, standing lamp, kitchen sink, bowling set, coconut tree, vegetation that ACTUALLY LOOKS like it only existed at the time of the dinosaurs, the empty milk bottles on the front step, and the mailbox complete with Family name chiseled in iconic typeface. Finally, there is an inside joke about the set depicted on the television screen- a news story that actually says exactly what the Flintstones fans will be saying when the set is complete. That's all I will say here. The final shape of the house is perfect. It's a three-sided design; compact to say the least. This is not the Simpsons house, but for the size and price point, it works. There is a closed-up display mode and a fold-open play mode. Easily remove the slanted roof that fits perfectly into place around the stone-covered chimney and fold out the two floor pieces to use the interior for play. The MiniFigs- Fred and Wilma come in the first polybag; Betty and Barney come in the second-to-last. These are all perfect minifigs, colorful and accurate. The ladies have two expressions, interchangeable with the twist of the head. Fred and Barney only get one expression each, but they are cave men after all. Betty's hair seems influenced by the live-action film version versus her celluloid counterpart, but she is no less lovely. The Build- I didn't really time myself. I assembled this set while distracted with parenting duties and I tend to build on the fast side. With kids and newer builders, this could take several hours, but the six step-by-step polybags are manageable size if the build needs to be broken up into multiple sittings. Lots of tiny pieces to create the slanted roof and details. No decals in the set. All details are printed onto the pieces. Packaging- I am never disappointed with the IDEAS boxes. Beautiful package art and a bright yellow theme, fold up lid for easy access, and large enough space to easily store the set without complete teardown. (I didn't try very hard, but to close the box you may have to remove a small portion of the chimney and the top of the tree). Of course, the instruction manual is IDEAS quality. Bonus piece! How many orange Lego tools do you have in your collection? The handy extractor included in this set is uniquely colored to match Fred's necktie! I am sure somebody at Lego had to lobby hard to convince the factory to inject a different color of plastic into the mold- clearly out of love for the character. Thank you to that person! Value- It's overall a great value. A solid model with lots of play potential once completed. It's on the pricey side for the number of pieces and wouldn't it be great for this model to be bigger or to include some additional figures? Sure, the criticisms are easy, but SO MUCH has gone into this set! Maybe we'll get lucky and see some follow-up sets! Or other Hanna-Barbera properties! I likely never would have asked for a Flintstones Lego set, but when I saw it, I knew I needed it. Now I have rediscovered another childhood joy to share with my kids. With a giant side of bronto-ribs!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFlintstonesDjbreland | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was one of the coolest sets I have ever done! It brings me back to when I was a child watching this show. Great detail and design. It was simple putting it together and great instructions!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55