Informácie o produkte
Namier pod zem so stavebnicou LEGO® Minecraft™ Dobrodružstvo v skalách!
- VIP body
Zostúp po rebríkoch do hĺbok hory Minecraft™ Overworld s touto stavebnicou LEGO® Minecraft 21147 Dobrodružstvo v skalách. Použi diamantový čakan alebo aktivuj výbušninu a vykop obsidián a 7 typov rudy, prejdi jaskyňami a baňami s vodopádmi a lávou. Bojuj s radom nepriateľských monštier vrátane jaskynného pavúka, zombie, Creepera a švehiel, ktoré sa na teba vyrútia počas dolovania v skalách! Zaži dobrodružstvá naživo s touto stavebnicou LEGO® Minecraft navrhnutou pre fanúšikov mimoriadne úspešnej videohry. Jednoducho vymeň modulárne diely a pretvor tento model alebo ho skombinuj s inými stavebnicami a vytvor si svoj jedinečný svet LEGO Minecraft. Obsahuje tiež minifigúrky Alexa a Steva plus figúrku netopiera.
- Stavebnica obsahuje 2 minifigúrky: Steve a Alex plus figúrky Creepera, jaskynného pavúka, zombie, netopiera a 2 švehiel. ● Súčasťou je zostaviteľná scénka LEGO® Minecraft™ s horou Overworld, baňou a skalnatými podložiami prepojenými sériou rebríkov. Zahŕňa aj otočný spawner jaskynného pavúka, výbušninu, strom, pavučiny, huby, obsidián, lávu, vodopády a 7 rôznych rúd. ● Odtrhni si červené jablko zo stromu a doplň si zásoby jedla. ● Zostúp po sérii rebríkov, ktoré vedú z Overworldu do podzemia. ● Navleč si železné brnenie, vezmi si do rúk železný meč a priprav sa na boj s jaskynným pavúkom. ● Dávaj pozor na potulujúceho sa Creepera a číhajúcu zombiu. ● Aktivuj výbušninu a vyhoď do vzduchu skalu. ● Vykop obsidián a 7 typov rudy svojím diamantovým čakanom, ale dávaj si pozor na obrovské vajcia, z ktorých sa liahnu nepriateľské švehly! ● Zo zbraní tu nájdeš meč a čakan. ● Doplnky zahŕňajú štít, brnenie, lopatu, kýbeľ, baterky, pracovný stôl, pec a truhlicu. ● Ľahko prispôsobiteľná modulárna konštrukcia s 2 alternatívnymi konfiguráciami modelu. ● Popusti uzdu svojej predstavivosti – poskladaj si svoj vlastný svet LEGO® Minecraft™!
- Stavebnica pozostáva z viac než 640 dielikov. ● Stavebnica Dobrodružstvo v skalách meria viac než 20 cm na výšku, 35 cm na šírku a 14 cm do hĺbky.
- 6 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixBad Valuesoundwaveman | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI’ll get straight to the point. This set (21147) has a lot going for it. It’s personally my favourite Lego Minecraft set. However I cannot recommend this set whatsoever because the asking price Is simply outrageous. If you can get this set for £60 maximum I think you’ll be more than pleased with it but don’t go over that amount because it’s simply not worth any more than £60. So here are great things about this set........ [The Build] for a Lego Minecraft set this one was nice and felt easy and simple to put together but simple in a way that was highly enjoyable for example stressful day and you can’t be to heavily focused on a complex build this set is perfect for such an occasion. Doesn’t take long either I think realistically it took me 40 minutes but I said an hour just to be safe. [Figures] all figures included are great For Minecraft figs anyway only thing about them is new player skins would be nice to get here as well as Steve and Alex especially considering the outrageous price the new silverfish piece is also a great inclusion and you get two of those here. [Details] this set has some great smaller details like a printed sign a water bucket, spawner and a full collection of all the different ores that can be found in the world of Minecraft. So overall this set is brilliant in every way bar the price it’s really unfortunate because the set itself is fantastic. I’m disappointed in LEGO for making the price of this one unreasonable and would only buy this set if you can get it for £60 I wouldn’t pay any more than that. So that’s my review I hope it was of use to you and hope you got all the information you needed. Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best with your future lego purchases.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 14 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLots of funEleanorB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son M. is 5 (going on 6) and was delighted to get this set from Santa for Christmas. He built it with very little help and guidance from parents (but he is a pretty experienced Lego builder for his age). Even when only the first element of the modular build was complete he was happily playing with it with his older cousins (also Minecraft fans). As a Lego and Minecraft fan myself I totally love the spider, and I love how you can reconfigure the levels in different ways, some not quite as the developers intended :) The different ores are ad-ore-able, I particularly like the obsidian - and I love the bit of abandoned mine level, and that so many layers are represented. Although the kit *is* expensive it was reasonably good value for money for a fan. I only wish it were cheaper so I could afford to buy more sets too.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 27 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixJaker1001 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis set is a set I wanted to like. Pros: What I liked about this set is the shape allows for multiple levels where you can visually see your characters "deeper" in the mine. This set does that well and I enjoy the modular aspect that you can move certain parts around, and fold it up for different looks. Neutral: I'm pretty neutral on the new silverfish. They look wried to me with the stud on top of them. It honestly looks a bit distracting to me, and I would have preferred only studs on the bottom. Cons: The figures are nothing special outside the silverfish. I understand Steve and the main characters are popular and going to be in many sets, but a person has limits. I would appreciate it if lego at least tried to put more variety into the figs. New updated printing for Steve and Alex? Feet print for the Creeper? Something. I have way too many of these guys and have been giving them away due to how redundant they are. The price is terrible. Both in quantity of parts and in scale of what you get. This build did not take as long as most 90 dollar sets. Note that outside of the silverfish there are no new parts that can not be gotten elsewhere. This is a 60 maybe 70 dollar set max. I am pretty annoyed by this and foresee this set not selling well or going to deep discount. I would recommend the Farm set, and the cave sets released earlier this year as a cheaper and better alternative. Far better value, you get more unique builds, and more newer characters and pieces for the price you pay.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 27 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat first Minecraft setElimulinor | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son who is obsessed with all things Minecraft. He is only 6 but the set was bought with the intention of us building it together and for that it is great. It has plenty of features to entertain him and loves the fact that it has lots of characters and is not so difficult he can't do it, but complex enough that I don't get bored! I have to say as the other reviews said, I did wince a bit at the price but as we are not seasoned Lego builders quite yet it didn't bother me too much. I must say I would agree that if you had bought other Minecraft sets previous to this then the price would seem quite extortionate but if like us, you haven't got any Minecraft sets then this is brilliant as it contains pretty much everything you would want to see...so in that respect it has been very good value for us. I would definitely recommend if this is your first foray into Lego Minecraft! I'm not sure who is having more fun, me or my son!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45