Zielona płytka konstrukcyjna
Dostępne terazZielona płytka konstrukcyjna2.7447547.
Zielona płytka konstrukcyjna z pewnością przyda się w każdej kolekcji LEGO®!
- Punkty VIP
Ta płytka konstrukcyjna o rozmiarach 32x32 wypustki w kolorze zieleni to idealny początek przy budowaniu ogrodu, lasu lub innych tworów LEGO®, które podpowie Ci wyobraźnia.
- Wymiary: 32x32 wypustki lub 25 cm x 25 cm
- Doskonałe uzupełnienie każdej kolekcji LEGO®!
- about 2 months agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsColor not goodJJWall8404 | 35-44Bottom line up front is, what color you have displayed for this item, is 100% inaccurate. The original base plate was green, now it is bright green and honestly the bright green is unpleasant to look at. It does not match nor fit in with anything for mocs, etc. This bright green does not represent grass at all. Please, PLEASE go back to what the real color of green truly is.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?15
- 10 days agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsVery Disappointed...Turkwhip | 45-54...not so much about the price increase, though I do think it was too much of an increase. You say you haven't raised the price of this product since 1996 when it originally came out, but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to raise it now. And it certainly doesn't mean you NEED to raise it that much. I mean... are you losing money selling it for what it was? Are you not making the profit margin you make on other things? Anyway... enough on this. The main point for me writing this review is to be critical of your choice to change the color with NO warning. At least let us have both the lighter color and the darker color for a bit and warn us that the darker color is going to go away for a bit. The lighter color (though perhaps nice for young kids) is virtually useless for collector's that are needing a 'grass' color that can be built on with dark green plates or plants or ANY kind of natural looking growth. You are going to see ridiculous prices on Ebay for the old plates now, which is VERY discouraging for me as an avid Lego collector. Please give us back the dark green plates. Like others, I did give this product a 'fair' rating because it is still a good quality product. Just a little pricey for what you get and an almost completely unusable color choice.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?25
- 7 months agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsBad decisions being made at Lego...CJ1981 | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!This is the second time that Lego have messed things up with base plates. Not long ago they retired the blue base plates. Not a great idea - apart from the fact that it is a basic colour for any water/sea based creations, it was around the same time that I was collecting the arctic sub-theme and I needed a bunch for a display. So... thanks for that! A really bad decision on Lego's part. They replaced it with a tan board...erm, seaside scenes - don't you need both sand and water???? Now they change the colour of the green boards so half of mine don't match. I have no idea when this change happened, it seems to have just slipped in quietly to the annoyance of many. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with this board, so I wouldn't go as far to say that I wouldn't recommend it - it is what it is. I just think a sneaky colour change is a poor show for those that thought they were buying one thing and got another. Not impressed. I sincerely hope that this and all the other similar messages get back to the designers as you say it will, and that you will undo this mistake. This is not what the customer wants and surely addressing that is what is most important. I just hope it doesn't take years for it to happen.8 września 2017Jason, Customer ServiceWe are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the green base plate. This iteration of the green base plate has been out for a few years, though I can understand your frustration with it not matching our previous version. We decided to change things up back in 2015 as a way to provide a different shade of green to our fans and while many of those fans enjoyed the change, we can see that it wasn't for everyone. We of course want to make everyone happy and its feedback like that that can help us improve. I will be passing your review along to our developers and we thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback!Czy było to pomocne?15
- about 1 month agoAverage rating1out of 5 stars(Like everyone else) I hate the bright greenBryken | 35-44I have to agree with most of the other negative reviews, I hate the new bright green color. My husband and I love Legos, and when my daughter turned 4 she also became a fan. We've bought tons of sets from the Lego Friends line for her. These new green baseplates are fine for her Lego friends world because they match the green "grass" in her Friends world. The problem is that the new green baseplates clash with the older (more realistic) green baseplates from my husband's old sets (we are talking 1980-1989). Our dream of a happy, integrated, aesthetically harmonious world that includes his old and our new sets is just not to be. The old green makes the new green look bad. It looks bright and blaring next to the older, darker green. The darker green flower stems and foliage also make the new green baseplate look overly bright and fake. Our new Ferris wheel has the brighter green on the baseplates, but uses the darker green above that. I'm not sure why they made that decision. Please consider making both green baseplates available in the future. If you just switched back to the old green, my daughter's Friends world might look off when we buy baseplates to expand it, and I'm sure that people with only newer sets would not be happy.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?15