- Strona główna
- Zestaw szachów z motywem LEGO®
Zestaw szachów z motywem LEGO®
Dostępne terazZestaw szachów z motywem LEGO®4.5294517.
Zbuduj własny zestaw do szachów i zacznij grać!
- Punkty VIP
Użyj klasycznych klocków LEGO® do zbudowania szachownicy i wszystkich bierek. Bierki można schować do środka szachownicy, co pozwala łatwo przenosić zestaw i grać w różnych miejscach. Na planszy można również grać w warcaby.
- W zestawie jest szachownica do zbudowania i bierki szachowe do zbudowania.
- Szachownicę można otworzyć i schować do środka wszystkie bierki.
- Na planszy można również grać w warcaby.
- Zestaw zawiera ponad 1400 klocków.
- Szachownica ma około 26 cm kwadratowych powierzchni.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAlexAnderlik | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!An excellent, incredibly well-designed set that is crafted to be elegant and practical. The only downsides are that the pieces have a hard time staying on the board, and definitely can't withstand any kind of shaking or jolting; additionally, for some reason the checkers pieces have a smooth surface and thus cannot be "kinged," rendering that portion of the set unplayable. However, since chess is the main focus of the set, it is really just about as good as you can ask for.23 maja 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks so much for your review! Like traditional chess sets, our designers designed this LEGO® set in such a way that pieces can be easily picked up and moved across the board. This meant that we didn't want pieces to fully snap into place, but instead loosely connect to the board with a single stud. Likewise, the checker pieces can be "kinged" simply by stacking them on top of one another, as one would do in a traditional game of checkers. We hope you continue to enjoy the set!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove itNurseNosyStealthor | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!Amazing chess set. Simple to build. I had a great time with my son with building and playing after. He won but I'm not good chess player XD A small minus for checkers - they should join together (one checker above the other)Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent valuejordyb | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!I love having a lego set with so much replay value. The build was straight forward. We really enjoyed modifying the chess pieces to make them smaller/more streamlined (i.e. easier for gameplay/maneuverability) without losing out on some of the very pretty detailing (the knight’s horse ears are adorable, and the bishop is particularly cleverly constructed). Amazing value for the number of pieces. We’ve played several games on it so far and everything holds up very well. The storage aspect of it is also quite clever/appreciated. Overall, as two lego and chess geeks, we’re very satisfied.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome!!!... But Lacking Essential Extras...BlueNova | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!At the risk of sounding like a copycat or broken record... price per piece ratio is fantastic! And the pieces are the kinds that are common and can absolutely be utilized for most MOC builds you can imagine. The planning that went into designing the pieces deserves more than a good word or two. The builds are surprisingly designed to be "interlockingly sturdy". You can drop a chess piece and it would not disintegrate into countless tiny pieces that you'd have to search the floor for (or God forbid, step on!). The fact that the whole set is totally washable is gladly acknowledged. I have sets made of wood, marble, glass, etc. that are great to display, but difficult to dust and/or wash. I would have to agree with reviewer henrythelion with regards to the extra queen pieces. Extra queen pieces (one for each color) for pawn promotions (quite a common occurrence during chess matches) would have been greatly appreciated. Also, I was kind of hoping to get extra pieces of the brick with horizontal snap (Element #4211087) as it does protrude and is in danger of snapping off when the chess board is separated for storage/transport. Overall, it is a good buy - both for play, display, and reusing the parts for my MOC tray.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45