Prowadź sterowany aplikacją Batmobil razem z Mrocznym Rycerzem!
- Punkty VIP
Pędź na kolejne miejsce zbrodni w Gotham w Batmobilu z silnikami z zestawu LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76112 Zdalnie sterowany Batmobil. Ten niesamowity pojazd ma dwa silniki zasilane baterią sterowaną za pomocą komunikacji Bluetooth, otwierany kokpit z miejscem na minifigurkę, napęd na cztery koła oraz dwa podwójne miotacze klocków. Wystarczy pobrać aplikację, by sterować nim ze smartfona lub tabletu. W zestawie znajduje się też minifigurka Batmana™ (nowość na sierpień 2018 r.).
- W zestawie minifigurka Batmana™ (nowość na sierpień 2018 r.).
- Batmobil ma dwa silniki zasilane baterią sterowaną za pomocą komunikacji Bluetooth, otwierany kokpit z miejscem na minifigurkę, napęd na cztery koła oraz dwa podwójne miotacze klocków.
- W zestawie znajduje się 11 nowych broni i akcesoriów Batmana (nowość na sierpień 2018 r.), które można wykorzystać we własnych modelach i minifigurkach.
- Naciśnij dach pojazdu, by włączyć go i wyłączyć.
- Steruj Batmobilem za pomocą aplikacji na smartfonie lub tablecie.
- Aplikację można pobrać ze sklepów App Store i Google Play. Zanim połączysz się z Internetem, spytaj rodziców o zgodę.
- Produkt wymaga baterii (brak w zestawie). Typ i liczbę potrzebnych baterii znajdziesz na opakowaniu produktu.
- Model przeznaczony wyłącznie do użytku w pomieszczeniach.
- Batmobil ma ok. 9 cm wysokości, 19 cm długości i 13 cm szerokości.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWOW!!knightterrificcomputer | 14-18this the best batman set i have ever bought.this is also the first app controlled product i have bought. the vehicle should have been a bit bigger and also should have included another minifigure but at the end of the day it was great.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFUN TO PLAY WITH!FeverDreamOC | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!I thought it was a pretty easy build. I liked the unique Batman minifig. Would have been nice if the finished Batmobile resembled an actual Batman vehicle, but it's still a good looking vehicle. I actually really liked the app to control it. I was surprised how fun it was. It moves the way you would expect a tank to move with controls for each side of the vehicle. There are 2 options in the app that you can use to control it. One is a little more advanced with sliders to control the speed that each side moves and the other with just a button to move each side. Also, the app has 3 buttons built in where the Batmobile will perform pre-determined actions, including sound FX from your phone. What's really great, is that you can go in and edit these buttons to get the Batmobile to do what you want with one simple button. It's really easy to use. One thing -- it works better on a hard surface. If you use it on a rug or carpet, it moves slower and will not turn as sharply. I had a wheel pop off once on the carpet because it wouldn't turn. But it worked great on the hardwood.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixFab looking vehicle, shame about the controlscrashmeplease | 35-44First of all I will state that this was an impulse purchase so I know now I really should have done some research into this product first.. The build was nice and straight forward, and the final vehicle is pretty cool batman representation even if it is non specific. Sadly even though I have a modern up to date phone, less than 6 months old, I realise now that the app is not officially supported for me. The list of supported phones seems quite slim. The app itself kind of works but glitches constantly, with either left/right control locking up. This seems like a bug in the Android App. I was also thinking I could maybe re-purpose the motors/control unit in other models further down the line, but I did not realise they are the new wedo style and not compatible with the ususal stuff. This also means I cant easily replace the control system in the vehicle with a physical handset without also replacing the motors. So yes I should have done my research first, I feel like I am left with a great model but with an expensive control system that I cant use or add to my existing setup.24 stycznia 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some difficulty with the Powered Up system. Our developers are always working to test new devices, which are listed at LEGO.com/DeviceCheck. Even if your device isn't on the list, it may still work A-Okay if it meets all the minimum requirements. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app will clear up most issues, but if you have any further trouble, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?25
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixmy boy loves Lego / BatmanCovan | 45-54Polecę klocki znajomym!well, in the beginning, this seems a good purchase and my boy enjoyed, but it turns out this build only can be remotely controlled by a mobile device, which he is using an Apple iPad Mini 1 and this device only can go up to iOS 9.3.5. yet, this app requires iOS 10.3... it took him about 4 hrs to finished the building process, and he even made few mistakes here and there, but as a 6 years old boy, I can't complain much. in the end, when he finished up the wheels and few final pieces, he's very eager to add the new app to his iPad, but sadly, the message shows it's not working with his ..... I'm sure LEGO is capable to make this app compatible with earlier iOS, and I wish you do and can include iOS 9 in your next update. otherwise, there's another sad LEGO fan who can't play his newly build LEGO .....
Response from LEGO SHOP12 lutego 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that your son is disappointed that he can't control his Batmobile. Both the app and the Powered Up hub require a device that has certain hardware specifications (like Bluetooth 4.1 or higher). Devices that aren't able to run a more recent operating system are not likely to have the hardware needed. Our developers are always looking to test new devices, though, so keep an eye out at LEGO.com/DeviceCheck for all the specs and a full list of tested devices.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45