Lataj śmiało na pokładzie kultowego Y-Winga!
Powiększ swoją flotę Rebelii o kultowy myśliwiec Y-Wing. Ten model LEGO® wiernie przedstawia niezaprzeczalnego tytana rebelianckiej floty. Zestaw zawiera wiele elementów do zabawy, w tym chowane podwozie, otwierany kokpit z miejscem na minifigurkę, obracane miotacze, dwa sprężynowe działka oraz funkcję zrzucania bomb za pomocą koła zębatego. Jeszcze lepszą zabawę zapewnia dołączona do modelu ładowarka z obrotowym dźwigiem i dodatkową amunicją. Zestaw zawiera też cztery minifigurki i droida.
- W zestawie cztery minifigurki: pilot Y-Winga, admirał Raddus, Moroff i szturmowiec oraz droid astromechaniczny Rebelii.
- W zestawie myśliwiec Y-Wing oraz ładowarka amunicji.
- Myśliwiec ma chowane podwozie, otwierany kokpit z miejscem na minifigurkę, obracane miotacze, dwa sprężynowe działka oraz funkcję zrzucania bomb.
- Ładowarka ma ruchomy dźwig i odczepianą amunicję.
- Broń: cztery bomby, dwa pistolety blasterowe, blaster i plecak Moroffa wypełniony elementami, z których można zbudować jego własny blaster.
- Użyj dźwigu ładowarki i umieść amunicję na statku.
- Przekręć koło zębate, by zrzucić bomby.
- Zestaw odpowiedni dla dzieci w wieku 8-14 lat.
- Wymiary myśliwca Y-wing: ok. 7 cm wysokości, 41 cm długości i 20 cm szerokości.
- Wymiary ładowarki: ok. 8 cm wysokości, 17 cm długości i 6 cm szerokości.
- 12 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Beautiful Representation of a Classic ShipLynxy | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!A LEGO Y-Wing has always been a dream set of mine ever since I played LEGO Star Wars II. Thankfully, this set did not disappoint. Pros: -The set is very large, putting it into good scale with the minifigures. -The play features are well integrated. The loading and droppof the bombs works well and the placement of the spring-loaded shooters lines up with where the torpedo launchers are on the in-film ship. -The small details are beautifully done, even to the point of being able to name them from an official diagram of the ship. -It has landing gear. Just that makes it a win in my books. Cons: -Apart from the pilot, astromech and Stormtrooper figures; the other two minifigs are kind of just there to be there. The Stormtrooper does just kind of hang around but at least he's there to fight the rebels. The white fuzzzy one I forget the name of isn't even in the Rogue One movie, yet is still a cool looking figure. -It's a small inconsistency, but the Y-Wing is supposed to have a sort of X shaped cover over the end of the long thruster stabilisers to help the ship turn. Not a detrimental detail but I still felt I should point it out. In the end, I couldn't be happier with this set. The only real issues I have are with extra stuff so thinking of the necessary parts, it's a downright perfect Y-Wing set that looks perfect next to my beloved U-Wing.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Blast from the Past!ObiBenKenobi | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!I am so glad to see the Y-Wing Starfighter once again made available! This is a really great set and is recommended to those of you who are fans of Rogue One or even the Original Trilogy. The size and scale is spot on, and the detail and texturing on the fuselage is accurate and adds to the model. My only objection to the design is the spring loaded shooters. The rear end of the projectile pokes out from under the cockpit, and looks unrealistic. This can be easily fixed by removing the projectile altogether. The only other things are: a) The gun turret has to be rotated out of the way in order for the cockpit hatch to open. b) There is a hole in the back of the Y-Wing to load the "bombs" into the bomb bay. It can be fixed by placing a medium gray tile right over it. Apart from these three things, this set is really good. I am very appreciative of the ammunition/cargo transportation apparatus, which looks really neat. Also, the minifigures, especially Admiral Reddis, look fantastic. One thing that I hope Lego will do is come up with a new X-Wing. The A-Wing and Y-Wing were just released, and the B-Wing was just retired. But we haven't seen a X-Wing since 2012. The four iconic rebel fighters would look great on display together, so I hope that Lego decides to release a new X-Wing. In conclusion, this is a great set and is recommended to all!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGold Leader!ThirtyThree102 | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!Of all the Rebel Ships the Y-Wing is my personal favourite and I felt it was time to purchase an upgrade, having previously purchased 7658 many years ago. I can't compare to 9495 but I can say this model is an excellent update. The detailing is superb, particularly the clever use of battle droids bodies for detailing the fuselage. The engines are a bit repetitive but that is something I find standard on a Star Wars build due to the nature of the model's symmetry. I can see from a play point of view this model looks fun with the bomb launcher. I've never been a fan of the missile launcher element and although I'm sure they are great for kids to fire at other models, when loaded they do spoil the look of this model. The crane is a nice addition. The minifigures are great, the astromech is superb as is Moroff, although I find him an odd addition to the set as he was on Jehda and not part of the alliance, (Maybe he would have suited a set based on Saw's hideout). I'd say the same for the stromtrooper, the printing is excellent but I would have preferred a Rebel Trooper or Rebel Mechanic. My only dislike is the Pilot, it is great to have another Blue Jumpsuit version but the printing is exactly the same as the U-Wing pilot, an alternative helmet would have been better. But apart from that, an excellent set.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBest Y-Wing yet!Nickboy | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This is by far the best Y-wing Lego has made. The size and detail is spot-on, though I had to cover the bomb hole with some matching pieces to make it look absolutely spot-on. The over-all original price is "ok" and it is better than some of the other Rogue One sets or other previous sets. The minifigures are a little odd though. The stormtrooper is nice because you can never have too many, and Admiral Raddus is ok, but I think a normal rebel ground crew guy would have looked better with this set. Now for the Moroff dude,,uh,,,, well printed and detailed but is whey out of place here, a nice figure for the collection, but just too out of place. The pilot is well printed but my complaint is that the markings on the helmet are the same as the U-wing pilot's. Finally we get to my favorite person that comes with the set, the R3 unit is stunningly good. The clear dome is really nice and greatly complimented by the silver body. Now that we have the Y-wing, A-wing, U-wing, and the previous B-wing, all we need is a nice, classic X-wing, (which I'm sure LEGO can do a stunning job on) since the last X-wing we saw was in 2012, and is way too long of a wait for Me. But for all the other sets, thank you so much LEGO.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45