Ruszaj do walki z Bucko na grzbiecie smoka Cole'a!
Smok Cole'a, wojownika ninja, pomoże ci stawić czoła piratowi Bucko. Smok ma ruchomą szyję, skrzydła i łapy. Uwolnij element „uwięziony Zane” ze specjalnego Ostrza Dżina i odleć jako zwycięzca! Zawiera 2 minifigurki: Cole i Bucko.
- Zawiera 2 minifigurki: Cole i Bucko.
- Smok Cole'a ma ruchomą szyję, skrzydła i łapy, złote detale oraz elementy LEGO® utrzymane w typowych dla Cole'a barwach czerni i brązu.
- W zestawie broń w postaci Ostrza Dżina z elementem „uwięzionego Zane'a” i piracki miecz Bucko.
- Rozegraj swoje ulubione sceny z programu NINJAGO™: Mistrzowie Spinjitzu.
- Smok Cole'a ma ok. 7 cm wysokości, 18 cm długości i 18 cm szerokości.
- 4 months agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsA DisappointmentTitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18Cole's Elemental Dragon was a huge disappointment for me. I must quickly say that when I heard that Cole was getting a dragon, I was very excited because I'm fond of the character and thought the set would look like an even better Earth Dragon Defense. Unfortunately for me, this set turned out to be a tiny set that is super unfair to the earth ninja when you compare it to another set in this wave called Jay's Elemental Dragon. Anyhow, I'll try to give you an objective review. Starting with the dragon, the build is very small in scale and uses a lot of the mixels ball joints. The head is decent using a 2014 piece to good use but the mouth does not open or close and often swings off to the side. The minifigures in this set are Bucko and Cole. Bucko is a basic pirate minifigure that also comes in a polybag but still has some nice printing. Cole comes with his new airjitzu robes and well...you may notice something about him is off. That's right! He's not a ghost! Lego decided to make his ghost form exclusive to Tiger Widow Island! Urg...this does bug me a bit. My final rating for this set is a 1 out of 5 because of the extreme unfairness between Jay and Cole's elemental dragons, the mouth's possibility, and the fact that Cole is not a ghost. I really hope that this set is like the microfighters and Lego makes a larger version.1 marca 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry to hear of your disappointment toward the size of Cole's dragon. The great news is that every year we seem to get a different ninja's dragon so after having Wu's and Zane's dragons in 2015 and Jay's dragon in 2016 we can only hope that the designers have Cole's, Kai and even Nya's dragons down the road. As for the decision to not have the ghost version of Cole it was all about creative play. It is a challenge to balance creative play and reinactments from the NINJAGO cartoon. Having some sets with ghost Cole and others with regular Cole it allows every child to create whatever story they want without being limited by the print on a minifigure. I hope this makes sense but none the less your voice is definitely heard.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?15
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCole's DragonSansTheBlueGuy | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This set is really something special,after the ghost wave,I've been dying for more of those little dragons.This one sure fulfills that demand.Although its not as big as Jay's Elemental Dragon because in the show Cole's elemental dragon was way bigger than this,with the budget,they did the best they could,and the best is what they did.The dragon includes tons of articulation in the tail,articulation in the wings,legs and neck as well as some in the back of the head of the dragon. Mini figures: Cole & Bucko Cole: Cole features a flag with,his name Cole of course,and the flag includes some other printing on it.Cole has his new Airjitzu robe,the cheapest way to get him is in this set,his printing has a Kimono like feel,featuring a belt,his Deep stone ninja mask but no shoulder guard/scabbard,but his front torso has a Tiger looking animal with a tornado vortex under it in gold.His face is the same from 2011. Bucko: You can get Bucko in the cheapest way in set,his torso printing has the Sky Pirates logo on this green plated armor,he has one orange,one green arm and on his back,he has scabbard looking printing,he has robotic looking legs,they feature the same colors as his arms,he has a green Pirate cap,he has a scruffy beard face,his mouth is exposed and he has an eye patch printed on his face. Overall this set is great for all ages,it has good play experience and for its price,great value.On a side note it includes one of the exclusive sword of souls blade which this time,shows Zane trapped in the blade. Over All Rating 9.5/10Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsTiny Dragon, Good ValueBentWright | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!This set has two well done minifigures and a nifty little dragon for a low price point. I only like to have one iteration of any given character a time, and use the Cole back piece, flag, and balaclava from this set to improve my LEGO Dimensions Cole figure. I used some of the parts from the dragon to enhance the LEGO dimensions white dragon that came with the LEGO Dimensions Sensai Wu pack, and think I'll be able to use the remaining parts elsewhere. I love the coloring/styling of the Bucko figure and will be keeping him around. The skull details on the sword are very well done/designed.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCoolMrRay | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!Brought this for my 7 yr figured I would give him something different besides Star Wars set, plus he likes Ninjago. this was a cool set to start off his Ninjago Collection. Easy and simple to put together. The only thing Lego should do in the future is add Hair Pieces to the Ninja's when they take there Helmets off as an option instead of being Bald.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55