Zbuduj niezrównany śmigacz śnieżny LEGO®!
- Punkty VIP
- 191Punkty VIP
Wyświetlana liczba punktów VIP jest szacunkowa. Dokładna liczba punktów zostanie obliczona w momencie finalizacji zamówienia.
Dołącz do swojej kolekcji prawdziwą klasykę Gwiezdnych Wojen: śmigacz śnieżny T-47. Wersja LEGO® kultowego śmigacza z filmu Gwiezdne Wojny: część V — Imperium kontratakuje jest pełna drobiazgowych szczegółów, takich jak otwierane hamulce aerodynamiczne, obrotowe działko tylne i otwierany kokpit z miejscami na minifigurki dwóch Rebeliantów: pilota i tylnego strzelca. Model ma własny stojak ekspozycyjny i tabliczkę informacyjną, aby pięknie się prezentował w każdej kolekcji LEGO Star Wars.
- W zestawie 2 minifigurki Rebeliantów: pilot i strzelec śmigacza śnieżnego.
- Drobiazgowo odwzorowane szczegóły, w tym otwierane hamulce aerodynamiczne, obrotowe działko tylne i otwierany kokpit z miejscami dla 2 dołączonych minifigurek.
- Zamontuj śmigacz śnieżny na stojaku z tabliczką informacyjną i dumnie go eksponuj.
- Zaimponuj znajomym tym wiernym modelem klasycznego śmigacza śnieżnego z Gwiezdnych Wojen.
- W zestawie 2 pistolety blasterowe.
- Akcesoria: lornetka elektroniczna oraz hełmy pilota i strzelca śmigacza śnieżnego.
- Wymiary śmigacza śnieżnego na stojaku ekspozycyjnym: 21 cm wysokości, 39 cm długości i 29 cm szerokości (wysokość bez stojaka: 11 cm).
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA fantastic setJimmyb | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!I spent 3 days building this off-on, when I had a few hours to spare. All in all, I'd say it probably took about 8 hours in total. There aren't really any challenging parts of this build, though a few bits - like the controls for the harpoon gun, and the seats inside the cockpit - which are fiddly and easy to attach wrong. Like you'd expect from the UCS, this isn't a playset, it's a collectible display set. It's got numerous features that would make a good playset - like the harpoon gun, which can be controlled from inside the cockpit - but it is too heavy and too bulky to play with. It is also very much not to scale with the minifigs, something I am happy about, as the extra level of detail is very impressive. Kudos to Jordan David Scott for designing of the model. It comes with a leaning display stand, which is an excellent idea that I wish would be included on many other sets - the X-Wing sets especially. The snowspeeder looks great tilted slightly like it's banking for a turn. I am going to be recreating and modifying that stand for some of my other models. This is definitely a good value for money set. There are lots of bricks, some interesting building techniques, and a very well designed set. As usual, my only gripe is wishing that the stickers were instead printed pieces. I would greatly recommend anyone interested in this set to buy it now before it retires, or you will pay ridiculous money for it.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 9 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixWonderful Set, but Beware the Model's Standjaysabz | 35-44This is my first LEGO Set review, and let me say from the start - I love LEGO. I spend thousands of dollars a year on LEGO, and as I'm typing this, I'm getting ready to start on set 76108 (Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown). I collect and build a myriad of different sets, including just about every Star Wars set that has been released in the past 10 years, as well as the UCS Model's. This set was a fun build, but there was, in my opinion, a huge error made with this set. In an attempt to make this model appear like it was flying, LEGO made the base stand for this in such a way that the model appears to be rising and turning, and frankly, it was just not stable enough. After placing the completed model on my shelving, next to my numerous other UCS Model's (e.g., Slave 1, Tie Fighter, Red 5 X-wing and more), it sat there for several days until I heard a crash in the night. The model had fallen and broken to pieces. I was very disappointed. I'm contemplating buying another and modifying the stand to make it more stable. In fact, I just finished the new UCS Y-Wing this week and used a few spare pieces to prevent the slant on that model out of the same fear. I'd ask the designers to make the stands more stable on these "tilted" models. Long story short, it's a great model but just be very careful about how you display it, as it is very unstable on its stand.18 maja 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! I know just how disappointing it can be when your hard work meets the floor. It's definitely no fun. While the Snowspeeder™ stand does allow you to display the set at an angle to mimic flight, our design team has done a ton of testing and retesting to make sure that it's stable enough to hold the set. It definitely shouldn't be at risk of a crash! From what you've described, it sounds like something may have been a little off in the build, which in turn made the set lose its balance. I'd definitely recommend double-checking that all the connector pegs are in the right holes in the area around pages 106 and 109 of the instructions. You may also want to take a look at where the stand slots into the ship to be sure that nothing's getting in the way of the stand fitting inside. While rebuilding can be a downer, you should have much better results if you make sure that each piece is in the exact spot shown.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?35
- 9 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHoth revisisted in UCS.ThePantherX | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!PROS: Probably the most accurate UCS build to date. They really went all out making the details match the source and considering that the Snowspeeder has had 15 various releases they seem to have culminated in this one. The details really work and the build was clever and challenging. The parts are great with lots of unique and rare pieces they provide details with a minimum of decorated elements. Very satisfying to assemble. EXCELLENT display quality. Wonderful inside details including controls and seating gear. It even has a rotating grapple gun that respond to the cockpit controls. CONS: UCS sets shouldn't have stickers...for the price these elements should really be printed. This set is also NOT swooshable as any attempt to play with it will result in something falling apart. That is a small thing as it is designed for adults to display but my nephew who is 8 seemed to think it was a flaw. :) The price is slightly too high for the part count...something that seems to be a theme in the recent UCS sets. MIXED: The inclusion of some exclusive figures has me debating myself. The figures are nice but they seem out of place in a non-figure scale set. They don't look good on display with the set but are welcome additions to the rebel army...overall they felt like an attempt to get figure scale people to but the set rather than an actual contribution to the set.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMust for Star wars fansJggregory99 | 45-54Polecę klocki znajomym!This is an excellent build. Not the most challenging of the Star Wars line, but a lot of fun none the less. The overall design is much nicer and more detailed than the previous incarnation of the Snow Speeder (10129). And with almost 500 more pieces than 10129, it makes the build a little more challenging. There are quite a bit of small parts integrated into the build giving little details and color shifts to add visual interest. The stand works well, but if you do not set the angle at 90*, the wing of the craft blocks the Information plate and figures. That 90* angle prevents you from seeing the inside of the cockpit unless you are looking directly from above. This does not work well unless it is displayed on a low shelf. They could have brought the stands front strut forward past the wing when set at the 70* forward slanted angle and the display would have been better. Also, unless glued, several of the small undercarriage parts, and wing parts, such as the snow skid blades and other small un-braced misc. parts can and will pop off if you handle the model, so it goes without saying, but this is for display purposes only.. Other than that, this is a really good looking model and a nice upgrade from the 10129 version. Definitely deserves the UCS label...Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55