Przemierzaj piaskowe diuny na pokładzie wspaniałego Piaskoczołgu LEGO®!
- Punkty VIP
Odtwórz niezapomniane pustynne sceny z zestawem LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Piaskoczołg. Ruchomy dom Jawów ma otwierany kokpit z miejscem na dwie minifigurki, gąsienice do sterowania oraz zdejmowane panele pokrywające więzienie dla droidów i przegubowy dźwig do ładowania droidów na pokład. Przednią rampę można opuścić, by wyładować towary albo wyjechać pojazdem transportowym do zbudowania. Młodzi kupcy z radością odtworzą sceny z filmu „Gwiezdne wojny: Nowa nadzieja”, w których mistrz Luke próbuje zrobić z Jawami dobry interes. Ten ciekawy zestaw zawiera cztery minifigurki LEGO i dwie figurki droidów.
- W zestawie cztery minifigurki LEGO®: Luke Skywalker, dwóch Jawów oraz droid RA-7, a także droid astromechaniczny R5-A2 i droid medyczny.
- Piaskoczołg LEGO® ma otwierany kokpit z miejscem na dwie minifigurki, gąsienice do sterowania, opuszczaną rampę oraz zdejmowane panele z boku i z góry, które ułatwiają dostęp do wnętrza pojazdu.
- W środku znajduje się więzienie dla droidów, przegubowy dźwig do ładowania droidów na pokład oraz szyny, po których można zjechać pojazdem transportowym do zbudowania.
- W komplecie są dwa blastery Jawów i elektrolornetka Luke’a.
- Przekręć pokrętło, by ustawić Piaskoczołg w odpowiedniej pozycji i załadować droidy na pokład dźwigiem, a potem naprawić i sprzedać z zyskiem!
- Odtwórz klasyczne sceny z planety Tatooine znane z filmu „Gwiezdne wojny: Nowa nadzieja”.
- Połącz z zestawem 75198 Tatooine, by przeżyć jeszcze więcej przygód z Jawami.
- Model ma ok. 18 cm wysokości, 31 cm długości i 11 cm szerokości.
- 13 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot The Crawler You Are Looking ForThePantherX | 35-44Pros: A more economical version than the UCS predecessor. A few new figures...I like the Orange Droid. The play features are decent; the door opens and there are some internal details like the cockpit and the repair bay. The steering feature remains and works well. At $.09 per part the piece value is not bad but not great. Its actually a decent way to farm some nice brown parts for landscaping and terrain building. Finally and to its credit...NO STICKERS!! Huzzah! Cons: This set is BADLY proportioned. It just looks off and does not display well at all. It is also not very well built...picking it up is a tricky ordeal...entire panels will pop off if the grip is wrong. The figure selection seems off too. None of these droid figures seem to be in the movie it is representing...and while I like the Orange Droid a lot I would have preferred a few accurate figures and maybe Owen and Beru instead of Luke again. From the play aspect I don't feel this was a great set. The original sand crawler was similarly priced, came with 9 figures, 300 more parts and looked better proportionally. It was also much more stable in its play design. Overall a noble effort but this set is lacking. Even my nieces and nephews were not impressed with this version.14 grudnia 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! The Sandcrawler™ has an iconic shape, and we've employed some pretty creative building techniques to recreate it. So for the best results, you'll want to pick up the Sandcrawler from the bottom, not from the top or sides. If you're still having trouble even when holding it from the bottom, then there's a chance something might be a little off in the build. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, give us at shout at LEGO.com/Service.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?25
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWhen it's a gift, you don't criticizePatrickA | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!I received this set as a thankful gift for helping one of my friend in his kitchen renovation. The Sandcrawler is an emblematic steampunk beauty of Episode IV, and having it in my collection is a huge +++. But I notice it is a lot smaller and a lot less accurate than the Sandcrawler set that came out few years ago. Why are the sets becoming smaller and smaller year after year ? I do not know. The choice of minifigures is also smaller than the previous set. A lot more droids were included in the previous set. But, it was a gift, so I am very happy with it :) And as a collector, I always look for the display value of a set (or as a potential part of a future diorama) before buying it. And I like it's display epicness :)
Response from LEGO SHOP14 marca 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. Our designers like to revisit various iconic Star Wars™ scenes from time to time, and each one is a different take for a different audience. Our previous Sandcrawler™ was part of the Ultimate Collector's Series - our most elaborate sets for the ultimate Star Wars fans ages 16 and up. This Sandcrawler may be smaller, but it's at a lower price point, has fewer pieces, and is designed for a younger age range. That way Star Wars fans of all demographics can have the chance to build their favorite vehicles.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFills in a collection, but is lacking.ShadowUYF | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!Like other reviewers have stated, it's nothing like the previous version. But the price is more palatable. Would love to have someone other than my 10th Luke Skywalker (4th in the white tunic), and maybe some Droids from the movie, like an updated Treadwell. (At least it didn't have ANOTHER R2) Tracks are a nice touch, and somewhat pivotable and posable, but are not very stable for play purposes, and tracks are not as tight as they could be, and do not always spin on the gears correctly. Small details and usable internal space is where the set shines.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?35
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDon't miss this SandcrawlerTrdat | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!Christmas is coming soon, and if you have the $(in this price range) for a gift for a child (or adult) who is a Lego Star Wars fan, this set is a must have. I've got the 2nd generation model of the Sandcrawler, and it is truly a great model--but it was a pain to build. Though, it looks great set up as a display. But you know what? This one looks just as good, and I bet it is much easier to build. The Lego designers have done a great job on this set! It costs about $160.00 less, and has as many play features. I like the interior of this one better. The figures are great too--here you get a death star droid and that orange astromech that appears on screen for a few seconds in "A New Hope". This set also comes with a neat work cart as well. For a little bit more, you can add the Tatooine battle pack--and then you'll have as much as the big set in terms of Jawas. No, you don't get Uncle Owen. But look for him later on (as well as Aunt Beru);I know Lego is going to come out with a Lars Homestead set (that's a hint, Lego!) So don't hesitate to get this indispensable Star Wars Lego set.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55