- Strona główna
- Przenośna gablotka na minifigurki LEGO®
Przenośna gablotka na minifigurki LEGO®
Produkt wycofanyPrzenośna gablotka na minifigurki LEGO®4.2554.
Eksponuj swoje cenne minifigurki LEGO® w pięknym stylu!
Przechowuj i eksponuj swoje najcenniejsze minifigurki w tej eleganckiej, przenośnej gablotce na minifigurki LEGO®. Gablotka z 16 osobnymi przegródkami na minifigurki i wygodnym uchwytem do przenoszenia pozwala chwalić się kolekcją zawsze i wszędzie!
- Gablotka z plastiku formowanego próżniowo z tekturową pokrywą i uchwytem do przenoszenia może pomieścić 16 minifigurek LEGO®.
- Przechowuj i eksponuj swoje ulubione minifigurki LEGO®.
- Zawsze możesz mieć kolekcję przy sobie!
- Idealny prezent dla kolekcjonerów serii minifigurek LEGO®.
- Wymiary: ponad 26 cm wysokości, 34 cm szerokości i 4 cm głębokości.
- 3 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsLove this caseBBGirl55 | 55-64Polecę klocki znajomym!This case is great for displaying the 16 piece series figures. There are several drawbacks in my opinion. The first is sometimes you have to be creative in positioning the figure and accessories so they don't poke the window. Second is some of the windows don't line up with the minifigures positioned in the middle of the base plate. I found if I have my figure on the middle pegs then place them in the window, they are off center. I then have to move the figure right or left to center in the window. Third, my biggest complaint about the case is the black color of the plastic inside. It makes it hard to see the figures unless a light is shining on it. I put in a piece of white paper as a backing in one window and the figure showed up better. I did try to make a suggestion to LEGO about this but believe I was misunderstood about what my suggestion was. If the black plastic was white, I do believe viewing the figures would be much easier. Otherwise, I find the case sturdy and easy to display. Even with what I consider problems, I do recommend this display case.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Novice LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- about 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsMinifig Carry Casebobotski | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!This case is great for the 16-piece sets. The previous case came only with a 15 (5x3) slot and was not really designed for the minifig series'es. The Good: There are 4 oversized slots on the middle row to accommodate extra long figs. I particularly purchased this for the Simpsons set and the middle row is the only one to fit Marge's hairdo. Case also comes with 16 black "4x3" plates standard on the minifig series. Made of tough cardboard and plastic with nice artwork on the back. The Neutral: There's ample clearance from the front windows, but there will be certain minifigs that may poke through, so you have to be creative with their arms and accessories to avoid window damage. The Bad: For each slot, the base plate locks into place with 2 small slits in the back, covering the 2 back peg spaces making them unavailable. It occupies an itty bit of surrounding space, so be prepared for that. This is a no-brainer if you collect the minifig set series because of the proper 16-count. The extra large slots are a good addition for oversized figs.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsMinifig display caseLJG765 | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!I bought this as while I don't collect full series of the minifigs, I do enjoy buying some of the blind bags and seeing what I get. This case is nice as there are enough slots that if you collect a full series, they'd all fit in one case. The slots are also bigger than the original cases. Cons: they come with a removable base plate but 2 of the 4 lego dots that connect to other legos are covered and unusable. Also, the minifigs come with their own base plate so there really is no good place for it as it can't connect with the one that's already there. Overall, not a bad buy, but someone didn't really think this through 100%. Shouldn't have to putz with it to get it to work. I expected to be able to put my mini figs in and not have to think about it. Instead, I had to play with it to get them all in and quite frankly, they're in there loose until I go back and play with it again and see if there's another solution. At least the magnetic latch seems firm enough that I'm not worried about the figs falling out.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreatPastaPots01 | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!Good case got all my new batman figures in it I love itDoświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55