Rozpraw się z Garmadonem na mechanicznym smoku zielonego ninja!
- Punkty VIP
Spróbuj przechytrzyć Garmadona, złego ojca zielonego ninja, walcząc na potężnym mechanicznym smoku z filmu LEGO® NINJAGO®: FILM™. Mechaniczny smok zielonego ninja ma kłapiące szczęki, w pełni ruchome ciało, ogon włączany kółkiem, dwa miotacze klocków na nogach i dwa ukryte wysuwane silniki. W zestawie są cztery minifigurki i broń (w tym miecz zielonego ninja i wskaźnik laserowy Garmadona), dzięki czemu zabawa będzie jeszcze ciekawsza.
- W zestawie cztery minifigurki: zielony ninja, Wu, Garmadon i Charlie.
- Mechaniczny smok zielonego ninja ma kokpit z miejscem na minifigurkę, kłapiące szczęki, niezwykle ruchome ciało, ruchomy ogon z kolcami włączany kółkiem, dwa miotacze klocków na nogach, dwa ukryte wysuwane silniki w przednich nogach i złote dekoracje.
- Broń: miecz z chwostem zielonego ninja, laska Wu, wskaźnik laserowy i dwie katany Garmadona oraz rybia włócznia Charliego.
- Odgrywaj niezwykłe sceny z filmu LEGO® NINJAGO®: FILM™.
- Mechaniczny smok zielonego ninja ma ok. 13 cm wysokości, 60 cm długości i 12 cm szerokości.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastic kit. Good value for moneyAaCc | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!My 6 year old bought this, made it in 3 hours solo and has played with it a lot, making up his own stories daily (Ninjago and of his own design, including for a school project). He has used ideas of it's construction to make his own dragons from random pieces and is often talking about it. It is well designed and good value for money for any dragon or Ninjago fan. He also adores the minifigures that came with it and the ability to adapt the weapons and people. The mini cannons on the legs he adores, though they do tend to fire accidentally there are spares and it is an easily replaced part if needed.Czy było to pomocne?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfectIcyNinja | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!Like all of the Ninjago movie sets, the price to part ratio on this set is so good. The dragon itself has so many interesting, hard to find parts like golden bananas around the eye area! The mech looks so organic with elements of mechanics within it and the tail swiveling could entertain me for hours! I adore how the mech looks and is extremely posable, I have it perched on my destiny's bounty and it sits easily! The mini figure selection is not bad for the price although an exclusive would have made it even better! I enjoy the inclusion of the ultimate weapon and it looks perfect, just slightly wobbly in the mini figure's hand. Overall a REALLY nice set like Ninjago always produces with a high quality finish and lots of playability and poseability.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCool setLizzymom | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!My nine year old likes this set to go with his other Ninjago sets. Lots of fun little details like being able to make the tail moves and the head can move. It shootsDoświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Must Have For Ninjago Fans!Lynxy | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!First of all; I'd like to say how stupidly long this set is. But, like, good stupid. It's unbelievable! Now that's out of the way, the review. Pros: Being a scaled-down representation of the dragon seen in the movie, this set does a fantastic job of keeping the appearance. It's kind of like when a minikit is made that you look at and go "I can tell exactly what that's a shrunken version of". The detailing throughout is quite incredible (I'm especially fond of the eyes). Stickers are not overbearing meaning i had more fun building. The gimmick where you can sway the tail back and forth works perfectly, making it look alive when you swing it just right. The auxiliary jet boosters are hidden beautifully and, when revealed, don't take away from the dragon aesthetic. They only add to it's awesomeness. Finally, the minifigures are very good too. The three important ones of course are Lloyd, Wu and Lord Garmadon. Garmadon has to be one of my favourite minifigures ever! Cons: There isn't a lot of articulation in this set. The legs are quite stumpy and really just comprise of "shoulders" and "ankles". This restricts how dynamically you can pose the dragon as a whole. Though you can make it look up and down at the base of the neck, the joint at the base of the head can only look side-to-side. This means you can't pose it in a convincing "waving" motion as seen in-film. Though I love the swinging tail, it is permanently loose meaning it can't easily be posed when I'm not playing with it. Finally, I'd like to say that the stud shooters are a little pointless. They are in an awkward place on top of the front legs so most of the time are facing down when the dragon is standing. I get that they're there to add a play feature, but i feel the tail already covers that. Overall this is a stupendous set! Great size, great figures and great play. Whether or not you liked the movie, any Ninjago fan owes it to themselves to get a hold of this magnificent dragon.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55