Dostępne terazStarter Kit4512.
Małe elementy i kulka.
- Punkty VIP
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® program is a radical and innovative process designed to enhance business performance through building with LEGO bricks.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Starter Kit is for one person to use. The Starter Kit provides a rich variety of LEGO bricks needed for a workshop that goes beyond a basic introduction to the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology. The kit is applicable for the introductory skills building as well as the deeper imagination and problem-solving aspects of the workshop.
- Selection of standard LEGO bricks combined with a few DUPLO elements.
- Selection of special elements such as wheels, tires, windows, trees, mini figure parts, tubes, globes and small base plates
- Imaginopedia booklet with simple model building instructions LEGO skills building
Note: The Starter Kit does not come with any kind of instructor’s manual. Training in how to design and facilitate LEGO SERIOUS PLAY workshops using the Starter Kit can be obtained through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Community.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGood varietyGlow | 45-54Polecę klocki znajomym!This is not a regular Lego box set for your build but for use at Lego Serious Play workshops. As I used this set quite a lot and it's the right amount of pieces for participants to know the different type of the brick well and how to modify or adapt to use. Generally, participants can't wait to open the box when they are each handed one.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNot only for Lego Serious PlayJenny2019 | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!This pieces has helped me conceptualize, prototype and in some cases test some hypotheses within the Design Thinkig methodology. Even as support in the construction of ideas within a creative thinking workshopDoświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Novice LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- 12 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsExcellent Intro to LEGO Serious PlayPaulWynia | 45-54Polecę klocki znajomym!These kits are an excellent way to introduce someone to LEGO Serious Play methods. You need to consider what kind of workshop you'll be running to determine if these are the right ones for you. The set has enough variety to run just about any individual or pair build activity over a 1-3 day Facilitators class. However these sets are not really designed for group building activities where a combined build is created. There's nothing really missing, but you'll spend a lot of time re-sorting afterwards. Instead you should get an Identity and Landscape kit if that is your goal. Finally if you're only looking to run a 1-2 hour workshop for individuals, then I'd recommend the Windows Exploration kit. Starter kits are nice in that you can order only the number you need, but are a little expensive if you're just running quick sessions plus they take up more space if you're travelling. I tend to give these away as part of Facilitator training and find them very useful for people just starting to explore the techniques on their own. More variety than the Window Exploration and much more cost effective than Landscape.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 8 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit ReviewMarkoRilloSeriousPlayPro | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit is a part of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY collection. LEGO SERIOUS PLAY is not a regular LEGO set. It is designed for workshop use in teams or in organizational context. This means that a meaningful use of this product relies on a trained LEGO SERIOUS PLAY facilitator of one of the global LEGO SERIOUS PLAY communities such as Serious Play Pro. Please refer to LEGO dedicated SERIOUS PLAY website for further information about the background of the method: http://www.lego.com/en-us/seriousplay/ LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit consists of a box that contains 214 items, including: - LEGO SERIOUS PLAY 24 page Imaginopedia brochure, which describes the core elements of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method: 1) constructing, 2) giving meaning, 3) making the story. - Set of ordinary LEGO bricks, including 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x2, 2x4, 2x8 and some transparent bricks; - Set of large DUPLO bricks, including 2x2, 2x4, a transparent 2x4; - Plates, including 8x8 base plate and small plates: 1x10, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8 (incl with holes), 2x12, 4x6, 4x8; corner plate: 3x6, round black turnplate with 4 central knobs. - Connectors, incl: string, string with knobs, flexible rods, corrugated PVC pipe, cross axles - Wheels, tires, bearings - for cars, helicopters, gears for machinery - Hinges and turntables for moving parts - 2 minifigures with helmet, hat, black tophat, hair and crown and 1 dead skeleton - Some special items that serve as metaphors for discussion: white pillar, green bush, bridge, ladder, satellite dish, small shovel, whip, flowers, transparent meteors, windows (both with frames and transparent glass), jet engines, aeroplane wings, flag poles, french tower, gold coins and gold bar LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit is primarily intended for workshop use where the kit can be used by a single workshop participant to engage in different exercises, tasks and engage in LEGO SERIOUS PLAY moderated discussion for 15 minutes until max 4 hours. If you plan to engage in a longer LEGO SERIOUS PLAY session in larger groups then I would strongly suggest to go for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Identity and Landscape Kit (art. 2000430) with Connections Kit (art. 2000431).Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55