Dołącz do walki Jedi i żołnierzy armii klonów z Separatystami!
- Punkty VIP
Obejmij dowodzenie nad własną drużyną Jedi i żołnierzy armii klonów z serii LEGO® Star Wars w tym ciekawym zestawie bitewnym. Znajdziesz w nim dwoje wojowników Jedi z mieczami świetlnymi, dwóch żołnierzy armii klonów z blasterowymi miotaczami klocków oraz śmigacz z miotaczami klocków i obracającymi się działkami na końcach skrzydeł.
- W zestawie cztery minifigurki: Ki-Adi Mundi, Barriss Offee i dwóch żołnierzy armii klonów.
- Śmigacz ma otwieraną pokrywę kokpitu i miejsce na żołnierza armii klonów w środku, dwa miotacze klocków oraz obrotowe działka na końcach skrzydeł.
- Broń: dwa blasterowe miotacze klocków dla żołnierzy armii klonów oraz dwa miecze świetlne.
- Ten zestaw z serii LEGO® Star Wars jest odpowiedni dla dzieci w wieku 6–12 lat.
- Śmigacz ma ok. 5 cm wysokości, 10 cm długości i 12 cm szerokości.
- 21 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWhat about the droid attack on the wookies?cp2459 | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This set is good. The minifigures consist of Ki-Adi Mundi, Barris Offee, and 2 Clone Troopers. Ki-Adi and Barris are both recurring characters in the Clone Wars, and I like both figures, as they are both very detailed. They also have lightsabers as accessories. The 2 Clone Troopers are just generic clones, but that is good for army building, and they each have a stud shooter. The build seems to be a mini Republic Gunship, a vehicle I want Lego to make in the near future. There are two stud shooters in the front, a nice windshield piece, and no control panel or even handlebars, which is a little unfortunate. The wings of the model can be rotated, on them are two turrets. The big engine in the back looks kind of funny, but I like it. Overall, this is a good set. I like how Ki-Adi Mundi and Barris Offee are in a cheap set, but this is a battle pack, something you want to get duplicates of. Since there are already named characters in this, you might as well put Captain Rex or something instead of two generic clones. But with all that considered, this is still a good set. 7.5/10Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNebel | 25-34The light green pieces seem totally out of place in this set. Not needed for simplification either and visible from all angles.10 kwietnia 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. The light green pieces are part of the classic color scheme that you'll see throughout many Star Wars prequel era vehicles like the this speeder or the Republic Gunship.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?25
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCould’ Been BetterKerplunkenator | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This is an amazing set for building an army of clones for my battles but it would be nice if there was a droid battle pack to go with this. The only downside is that there are the two Jedi. Building an army of Kiadi-I-Mundi, sorry if I spelt it wrong, doesn’t seem as appealing. You could’ve put in a ranked clone and a clone piloit in this battle pack. Although great set! Keep up the good work LEGO!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMore Clone Battle Packs!!!CaptainJack | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I'm SO excited that there is another clone trooper battle pack. Not excited about the TWO jedi. Ordinarily, I'd be pleased to get Barriss and Ki-adi-Mundi in a set, but not in a battle pack. These are designed to be bought in bulk, and if not, at least more than one. But with two named minifigs (one of which used to be exclusive to the 2011 Geonosian Starfighter), I'm a little disappointed that you only get two clones per battle pack. Three would have made it much better, if not three and a commander or lieutenant or something. Other than the minifigures (which are exceptional with printing and detail and such), the build is nice, not exactly a picturesque vehicle (especially from the back) and never seen in the CW or Episodes II or III, but it's a ncie build. The stud shooters on the vehicle don't look very nice, and they would have done better with a different style gun, but overall not bad. (not a fan of the wing-cannons being on top of the wing, instead of underneath, either.) Overall the battle pack is good, I'm just excited to get more clones (I already bought two). The build is pretty easy, and the wings fold almost all the way up (if you remove the white 2x2 tiles they would). Overall, this battle pack is worth getting one - maybe two - of, but not more than that unless you're desperate for clones.
Response from LEGO SHOP16 kwietnia 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! It's glad to hear that you're excited to see more Clone Troopers; I'll pass your feedback along to our designers! Battle Packs are a great way for LEGO® fans to add to their minifigure collections. While some packs can help you beef up your army, others - like this set, or 75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike™ - are designed to give fans the chance to grab some awesome and uncommon minifigs all in one go.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45