- Punkty VIP
Motorize your large LEGO® builds with LEGO® Power Functions elements! Bring your creations to life by powering them with the large L-Motor. Spin wheels, turn gears and get your models moving! Designed to fit-and-lock onto LEGO Technic pin and axles.
- Features the 380 rpm speed L-Motor for animating larger models
- Designed for use with LEGO® Technic elements
- Requires a Power Functions Battery Box (sold separately)
- Add movement to your models!
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLOVE IT!!!legoskiguy | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I got a few of these for my ski resort (motorized chairlifts) and they are perfect! it is a great deal and has a great amount of power. I recommend using it with a IR speed remote. I definitely recommend it for any project!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA perfect motorPowerMinerMaster | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This motor can be a perfect addition to your Power Functions collection. With a length of 7, width of 3, and an average height of 3.5 (the front is 3, the back is 4) modules, this motor can be implanted into your technic designs very easily. Do you need a motor that is both fast and powerful? Look no further, as this motor is equipped with both! The Large Motor has a speed of 380 rotations per minute, and an outstanding torque of 450 MA. If you wish to use this motor for an RC vehicle, you should consider buying two, as they will propel your vehicle extremely well.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGREAT FOR D.I.Y BUILDSjaimasters | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!with a bit of gearing and some thinking you can get this motor on a car to reach 12 kph,pretty good power it (my one) can go up 30 degree ramps with some decent speed if you use two L-motors like i did i got it to go across flat grass and rough terrain(dirt,grass,ect) i will be trying a XL motor on this and ill see how it go'sDoświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of power!johnnybie | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I build prototypical 8-stud wide trains. I have 2 of these motors in my CP F-unit. this provides lots of power, unlike the train motors. I once had my locomotive alone pulling around 20 freight cars! (6-wide)Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55