Przeżyj zaczarowaną podróż ekspresem do Hogwartu™!
- Punkty VIP
Wsiądź do kultowego pociągu na stacji King’s Cross w zestawie LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75955 Ekspres do Hogwartu™. Znajdziesz tu kładkę nad torami z zegarem i schodami prowadzącymi na peron 9¾™, ruchome wejście w ceglanym murze, plakat z poszukiwanym przestępcą, gazety Prorok Codzienny, a także zabawkowy pociąg z czterema siedzeniami i zdejmowanym bokiem oraz dachem. Kup słodycze od pani z wózkiem, pomóż dementorowi™ wlecieć do wagonu i odegraj fantastyczne sceny z hitowych filmów o Harrym Potterze™. Ten wspaniały prezent dla fanów serii LEGO Harry Potter zawiera pięć minifigurek oraz figurki dementora i Parszywka™.
- W zestawie pięć minifigurek: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermiona Granger™, Remus Lupin oraz pani z wózkiem, a także figurki dementora™ i Parszywka™.
- Zestaw przedstawia kultowy peron 9¾™ na dworcu King’s Cross i pociąg ekspresowy do Hogwartu™.
- Na peronie znajduje się kładka nad torami z zegarem, schody prowadzące do ruchomego wejścia w ceglanym murze, stojak z gazetami, na którym leżą dwa egzemplarze Proroka Codziennego, oraz plakat z poszukiwanym przestępcą.
- Ekspres do Hogwartu™ ma wagon z czterema siedzeniami oraz zdejmowany panel boczny i dach. W środku zmieści się również pani z wózkiem ze słodyczami.
- Zdejmij dach i panel boczny pociągu, by usadzić minifigurki na ich miejscach.
- Kup czekoladową żabę i inne słodycze od pani z wózkiem.
- Akcesoria: trzy sztuki bagażu, cztery różdżki, czekoladowa żaba, lody, dwie gazety, szyld dworca King's Cross, szyld peronu 9¾™ oraz plakat z poszukiwanym przestępcą.
- Pomóż dementorowi™ wlecieć do wagonu i przestraszyć Harry'ego, a potem rzuć różdżką zaklęcie, by przegonić potwora!
- Odtwórz słynne sceny z filmów o Harrym Potterze™.
- Peron ma ok. 13 cm wysokości, 31 cm szerokości i 17 cm głębokości.
- Ekspres do Hogwartu™ ma ok. 9 cm wysokości, 46 cm długości i 5 cm szerokości.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice train, wish came with another passenger carLegoDad8868 | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!Another nice set from Lego. Looking at pictures of the previous releases, looks on par or better. Great feature with side of passenger car removal. Kids having fun with it. Few wish list improvements 1) Came with regular Lego train trucks (magnets) so can use with other train sets. This was a major disappointment with the kids. Working on modifying to correct. 2) Came with a second or more passenger cars. Not sure purchasing a second set is the way to go as most of the set will be unusable for more than one additional car and an expanded train station will be limited. Thinking Lego Bricks and Pieces or Bricklink better option. Guessing you can make two passenger cars for the price if one additional set. Wish Lego offered additional cars, but understand not profitable enough to produce. 3) No mini fig supplied to drive the train. Need an engineer. Best feature, the side of the passenger car being removable. So easy to get your fingers in there. Two thumbs up Lego.Czy było to pomocne?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIt's a great set - plain and simpleOneOllie | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This set is definitely worth it to buy. It's fun and has lots of features and details that you will appreciate. The minifigs are great and I'm not totally sure about the kids' small legs, but I think it does make more sense and it would probably look worse if they had regular legs like adults - in this case Lupin. The Dementor is really cool, and I love it's details instead of just a cloak and black head. The station is well detailed with "Boy who lived" Newspapers and a Sirius Black wanted poster. Some people may not be crazy about the way the magic wall swings when minifigs go through, but it is for sure the best that really could be done so I won't blame Lego for that. The train itself is very solid and looks good, but one thing that I'd like is a place to put the Trolley Witch and trolley when the train is all closed up. You could have the Trolley Witch in the driver's seat or the coal car, but I would like some dedicated position. This is a minor nitpick thought, so I won't complain too much. Overall this is a great set. It's good for the price, and the experience and detail is amazing. If you want a good Harry Potter set that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount and will give you a great new set to put up with the rest, then get this train. It's worth it.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55
- 9 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnything from the trolley dears?...RichMo | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!Having grown up with Harry and friends and the disappointing releases for the Star Wars summer line, I switched my attention to the Potter Line and what a good move it was ! The station has lots of nice features and the printed newspaper tiles are a nice touch. The train ( my first Lego one ) is impressive and is great for display. I would certainly recommend this to others. I only have two grumbles : 1 / There is only one carriage. I apperciate cost concerns but two would make it more of an express. More annoying is that going on pick a brick not all the parts for the carriage are available online so I can't replicate a second. 2/ The minifigs... Don't get me wrong the ones in the set are great and I know the main trio is a must particularly for those whose first Potter purchase this is... BUT a generic driver would have been nice and a few students from the other houses as the line including the separate minifigs ( which I also love ) seems to be Gryffindor heavy. I know as with any company a balance has to be struck and not every fan's want can be satisified but overall this IS a great set and well worth every penny. Personally, I can't wait for more from the wizarding world. Keep building magic for us Lego !Czy było to pomocne?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set for any HP fan with lovely detailIvana | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!My husband and I are huge LEGO and Harry Potter fans, so this purchase was a given. The overall build quality truly does exceed expectations, there is a level of detail in the train that really makes it feel like a Harry Potter theme rather than a normal train build. Little touches that we enjoyed were the crank motion on the wheels as they turned, the fire in the furnace, all the internal levers, and the printing of the all important Hogwarts Express logo on the front. The personnel carriage was a fun little build and adds to the playability with only one niggling point for us being the difficulty to place the piece that holds carriage wheels on the bottom (the black axel piece). I can't see how a child would have the strength to push those pieces in place. The train also comes with no tracks, which we found a bit unusual, but the optional locking of the front track alignments means it can be played with while not using any tracks. The platform is where the set shines, with a clock with hands that can ben moved, the spinning wall between platforms 9 and 10 that minifugures with carts can go through, and probably my favourite detail, the printed newspapers in the moveable newspaper stand. Minifigure-wise, everyone looked great, with a special shout out for the new Dementor who looks incredible. I just wish there was more than one of him in the set. We've made some minor additions such as smoke for the smoke stack, some simple track for the train to sit on and soon a boiler plate cover the for the fire which can be moved up and down.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55