Aan de slag met Voltron kracht in LEGO® stijl!
Het is tijd om het universum te verdedigen, dus maak je op om LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron te gaan samenstellen, de grootste bouwbare LEGO mecha ooit! Deze geweldige set bestaat uit bouwbare en in allerlei standen verstelbare zwarte, blauwe, gele, rode en groene leeuwen met speciaal ontworpen, extra sterke gewrichten om ze allemaal met elkaar te kunnen combineren en zo de Voltron superrobot te kunnen vormen, plus een reusachtig zwaard en schild die stevig in Voltrons handen passen. Ideaal om ergens neer te zetten of om de spannende avonturen na te spelen uit de oorspronkelijke tekenfilmserie Voltron uit de jaren 1980 en de moderne DreamWorks serie Voltron – De legendarische beschermer.
- De set bestaat uit 5 bouwbare en beweegbare leeuwen die kunnen worden getransformeerd en gecombineerd om zo de gigantische Voltron superrobot te vormen.
- Speel met elk van de leeuwen afzonderlijk of combineer ze met behulp van de extra sterke gewrichten om Voltron te bouwen: de zwarte leeuw vormt het hoofd en het lichaam, de rode en groene leeuwen vormen de armen en de gele en blauwe leeuwen vormen de benen.
- Verstel het hoofd, de schouders, de armen en de polsen van Voltron (de benen kunnen niet bewegen).
- Ook inclusief een zwaard en een schild (elk met zilverkleurige elementen) die stevig aan de handen van Voltron blijven zitten.
- Inclusief een boekje met bouwinstructies en informatie over de fan die de set heeft bedacht en de superkracht van de LEGO® ontwerpers die eraan hebben meegewerkt.
- Deze set bevat meer dan 2321 onderdelen.
- Zet hem ergens neer of speel spannende avonturen na uit de oorspronkelijke tekenfilmserie Voltron uit de jaren 1980 en de moderne DreamWorks serie Voltron – De legendarische beschermer.
- Voltron is ca. 40 cm hoog, 14 cm lang en 21 cm breed.
- De zwarte leeuw is ca. 17 cm hoog, 22 cm lang en 15 cm breed.
- De gele en blauwe leeuwen zijn elk ca. 8 cm hoog, 21 cm lang en 8 cm breed.
- De groene en rode leeuwen zijn elk ca. 8 cm hoog, 18 cm lang en 5 cm breed.
- Voltrons zwaard is ca. 29 cm lang.
- Voltrons schild heeft een diameter van ca. 16 cm.
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun build, looks great, a little delicateSapphir8 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I loved Voltron as a young child. I love the Netflix reboot as well. When I saw this be approved, I knew I had to have it when released. I was out of town when it arrived, but I picked it up the next day and started building at night. I started at 9 pm and went to bed at 2 am with only the black lion left to build. I woke up the next morning and finished the black lion and started turning him into Voltron. I’d say overall it was an easy build as long as you pay close attention to the instructions. My only other previous build is the Saturn V rocket, which was harder to come by to purchase. I love the way it looks. It has some heft to it and I chose to put the stickers on it. However I question its playability/durability. While solid when assembled or as separate lions, when manipulating the legs of the lions, the feet tend to snap off. The head of the black lion also comes off rather easily. I feel like I have to handle it delicately. When I form Voltron, a piece somewhere will usually snap off at an articulating joint. Specifically, the gray part that has those tiny plastic teeth on them. I pop them back in with no issue. Just seems a bit fragile there. Overall, a fun and easy build and the final product looks great. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone. Just be mindful when handling the legs or feet of the lions. While not a delicate flower, it may not like rough handling.Bouwervaring: Beginnende LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOutstanding buildScomo | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Let's the get the bad stuff out of the way -- this may not apply to you, but my stickers weren't printed properly. The image on the sticker wasn't centered exactly, so even if you apply the sticker DEAD center on the tile properly, it makes the print look off center. I'll be mentioning this to LEGO customer service and I'm sure they'll help so I'm not going to rant about it. It's an issue so I figured I should mention it. Now on the great stuff: Just when I think I've seen the most clever connections/building techniques LEGO can throw at me, they go on and blow me away again! The angle of the legs on the black lion, the way Voltron's wings attach, the shoulder assemblies, again on the black lion, all sheer genius! And you want to talk about SOLID. Each lion felt like it's own solid build and together as Voltron they're just as solid. Sure, there's not a ton of limb articulation, which some will scoff at, but given the scale I don't fault them one bit for that. Besides, as far as playing with Voltron goes it's the FORMING VOLTRON! that's the most exciting. All my kids want to see is me switching him between Voltron and the separate lions. They flew the lions around a bit (like 10 seconds) and then say "Let's form VOLTRON.... AGAIN!" I wish there was a 4.9 star level because while this set is AMAZING, it's juuuuuuust shy of the perfection of the Saturn V rocket. Only just.24 juli 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! It's awesome to hear that you loved this set. We'd be happy to help out with the sticker trouble - just go to LEGO.com/Service to get in touch.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVoltronPierdavide | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I built with my family. It was fun. Good product and really solid, each lion is very solid by itself and it transfers over when Voltron is formed, but it'a not a toy for toddler!Bruikbaar?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAn awesome set, but...SuperCAD79 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!When I had seen that this was approved as an official LEGO set, to say I was excited is an understatement. Being a kid who grew up with this show in the 80's, this was one of the many toys that I had always wanted but could never buy. Being a VIP member, I ordered it as soon as we were able to. The level of detail and the unique ways that the parts interlock to make it sturdy is great. Parts were used in ways that I wouldn't have envisioned even with my many years of building LEGO sets. Specifically, how the shoulder joints were made to be strong enough to hold a pose was impressive. That said, I feel that this set somehow leaves a bit to be desired with regards to how pose-able it is. The arms and head are pose-able to a good degree, but other than that it's pretty much a giant brick. I understand that LEGO designers need to make sure that it lives up to standards that they set forth for durability, but anyone who's watched the original version of this show is not a child anymore and most of us are getting this for nostalgia and/or collecting. Build it, pose it and leave it is what we're going to do with it. I already have a few ideas that I'm going to incorporate into this set to give it more flexibility. That's not to say this is a bad set. It's well worth the cost and it is truly impressive in how accurately they were able to match the 1980's version of Voltron. I highly recommend this set to anyone who is or was a fan of Voltron.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45