Product uit de handelT. rex-tracker4.3333515.
Kleine onderdelen en bal.
Vang de T. rex met het harpoenkanon!
De achtervolging begint! Een enorme Tyrannosaurus rex is ontsnapt en hij moet worden gevangen voordat er ongelukken gebeuren. De ACU-troopers gaan aan boord van hun speciale T. rex-spoorzoeker en zetten de achtervolging in. Leid met de motor de aandacht van de T. rex af, maar blijf uit de buurt van die enorme kaken. Zet een valstrik met dinokooi en maak het speciale harpoenkanon klaar aan boord van de mobiele onderzoeksstation. Je krijgt maar één kans om het monster buiten gevecht te stellen! Inclusief 3 minifiguren met wapen en diverse accessoires: een ACU-trooper, Hoskins en een oppasser.
- Inclusief 3 minifiguren met wapens en diverse accessoires: een ACU-trooper, Hoskins en een oppasser
- T. rex spoorzoeker met cockpit voor een minifiguur, wielen met rubberen banden, dinokooi en dinovalharpoenkanon
- T. rex met beweegbare voor- en achterpoten, nek en kaken
- Inclusief motor
- Wapens: schokstaaf van de oppasser en verdovingsgeweer van de ACU-trooper
- Accessoire-elementen: fakkel van de oppasser en Hoskins’ koffer
- Jaag in de machtige T. rex-spoorzoeker op de T. rex
- Pas op dat de dino de bestuurder van de motor niet opeet!
- Stel het monster buiten gevecht met het verdovingsgeweer
- Mik en schiet met het dinovalharpoenkanon
- Creëer je eigen superspannende Jurassic World-avonturen
- De T. rex-spoorzoeker is 16 cm hoog, 22 cm lang en 10 cm breed
- De motor is 3 cm hoog, 6 cm lang en 2 cm breed
- Het T. rex-model is 15 cm hoog
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDinosaur with Free Vehicleduplocitous | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!As licensed LEGO go, these sets compare favorably to Star Wars. I also got the helicopter, and the build is so much better than the Marvel and DC sets - some very innovative techniques, very solid construction, and a real eye for detail (for example, studs right where your thumb would go when holding them, but smooth bricks everywhere else) - it's pretty impressive how well they've used space and scale for these. Little things that you can't even see from outside - for example, on this set the methods used to keep the fenders at the correct angle. You also get a dinosaur. My kid was born after the dinosaur theme was discontinued, so he's very excited about these. One problem, one suggestion: it's a trial for kids to get the drivers in the cockpit, so we had to add some of our own bricks and make the roof more accessible, not a lot of work but that area just didn't get the same amount of attention on the inside. And even though it's not in the typical price range for power function sets, I would have loved some alternate instructions to add a motor and battery pack/ir receiver to the rear axle - there's a huge space that can accommodate it, with just a little creativity. Haven't done it yet, but that's the next step as soon as the kid in't so attached..Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of good play timeLilstar5020 | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!My 4-year-old is in LOVE with dinosaurs so when I saw the Jurassic World line, I had to get a couple sets for Christmas. We all know that Legos can be on the pricey side, but they are indestructible so you get what you pay for! At first I was a little disappointed they designed a set that did not follow the movie, since my son likes to do "reenactments", but now that we've played with it for a couple days, it's a pretty neat set. We use it to capture the raptors too and then the helicopter from the Pteranodon set moves the cage on and off the truck. Even so, I thought the set was a little on the higher end, price wise. My son can be destructive, but he has yet to accidentally "break" the truck, which is great because I thought I would be "repairing" it every five minutes. It is very sturdy and I can notice the difference in construction from sets I had 20+ years ago when I was a kid. The T-Rex is pretty awesome too, just make sure you put the head and tail in the right place. I let my son put it together and then was so mad when the legs kept falling off! I knew something was up because Lego wouldn't put out such a product. Turned out we had everything reversed! Must have for any dinosaur/Lego lover!Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55
- about 4 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set with a couple of issues.Mushroomsock | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I bought this set for the same reason most people do, because of the T.rex. While the set has many Play features, and the details are nice, I had a few issues with the vehicle. The roof doesn't stay on, and the opening is small enough to make putting minifigures inside a pain. The string attached to the spring loaded missile thingy takes forever to wind up, and I would recommend making a better way to do that for future sets. The cage comes out of its slot too easily, which is quite annoying too. Now that I have got these problems out of the way, I can get on to everything that is especially good. The T.rex is amazing. This is the first time I've seen the new motorbike piece, and it's brilliant. The bike attaches onto the side of the Truck, which is good for carrying the model around. Good detail in the figures, and some good figures in the set. A very strong model. It's yet to fall apart like some of my other sets do. The quality of this set has convinced me that I need more of the JW LEGO. If you want a JW set, this isn't a bad one to choose.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome!GoodOlives | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I truly loved the set playability and the fact over all that it has the one and only T. rex! Normally before I consider buying a set, I make stories and ways to play with this set and I had no problem coming up with many ways of how to play with this amazing set. My only complaint and the reason I gave the overall rating a 4/5 is because yes, they had a T. rex in the movie Jurassic world and characters in the movie are featured in the set, but the T. rex tracker truck had no appearance in the movie at all. This makes me ask the question, why? My best personal conclusion is that the Lego group wanted a way to grab the consumers of children to get them to buy the set and having an excuse to raise the price tag on the set. In the end, this was a personal favored set of mine and would recommend it to more than just one friend. A must buy!Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45