Resistance Troop Transporter
Product uit de handelResistance Troop Transporter4.7647517.
Strijd tegen de macht van de First Order met je Resistance Troop Transporter!
Vervoer Princess Leia, Admiraal Ackbar en de Resistance Troopers naar het strijdperk met dit oersterke Resistance Troop Transporter schip. De LEGO® versie van het beroemde ruimteschip uit de film Star Wars: The Force Awakens, met dakluiken en cockpit die open kunnen, beweegbare laadklep, plaats voor 4 minifiguren en dubbel boordgeschut met veermechanisme. Inclusief 4 minifiguren: Princess Leia, Admiraal Ackbar en 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Inclusief 4 minifiguren: Princess Leia, Admiraal Ackbar en 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Inclusief dakluiken en cockpit die open kunnen, beweegbare laadklep, plaats voor 4 minifiguren en dubbel boordgeschut met veermechanisme.
- Breng de troepen aan boord en vervoer ze naar het strijdperk.
- Open het vuur met het dubbele boordgeschut met veermechanisme.
- Wapens: 2 blaster pistolen en 2 blasters.
- Inclusief 2 Resistance Trooper helmen.
- Combineer deze set met de set 'de Slag om Takodana' (productnr. 75139) voor nog meer avontuur!
- Speel je favoriete scènes na uit Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Afmetingen: 8 cm hoog, 33 cm breed en 20 cm diep.
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice ship, very compactstevesheriw | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!My son chose to purchase this with some of his gift money, so we took it home and built it. The four minifigures are good. You get General Leia, Ackbar, and two Resistance troopers. Ackbar's head is molded, and each of the minifigs gets a weapon. The build itself uses some interesting techniques, and the ship feels quite compact and heavy for its size on completion. There are not a lot of loose parts on the outside, so it stays together well. The cockpit opens up to seat one pilot, and the main part of the ship opens with two hinge plate assemblies on either side. A ramp also comes down in the middle. On the interior are two areas to seat a minifig. There is some additional space available as well. The only problem I ran into during the build was keeping the largest part on the back of the ship attached. It is held on by plates at either end and is mounted by technic rods, but the tightness of the fit kept pushing the round plates out. We remedied this by removing a round 2x2 tile with the hole in the center off of one side, and that worked well. Fans of the movie will appreciate this vehicle. Leia and Ackbar are exclusive to this set so far. A Resistance trooper battle pack would augment the set. I am impressed with the finished model. although some of the younger kids would probably want a TIE fighter or X-wing before considering this set as it is a transport in the movie more than it is a warship.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'Same jacket.' 'No, new Jacket.'JediLegoLover | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!We only see this ship quite briefly in The Force Awakens, but its scene with Han and Leia makes it very memorable. In design its similar to the B-Wing but this ship is a transporter and not a fighter. The model is excellent and captures the look of the ship perfectly. There's a huge amount of detail with the use of many stickers, although don't let the stickers put you off. The finished model looks amazing and has some amazing features. There are 2 flaps on the top of the ship that can lift up, revealing the spacious inside. Inside there is plenty of room for all the crew including Leia and Admiral Ackbar with his cup of tea! (Seriously, he does come with a mug) The front of the ship lowers, acting as a ramp and the cockpit opens with the cool little feature of a disc on the side. There are also 2 laser shooters which add a little bit of playability to the set. The minifigures are amazing and all movie accurate! Leia looks great in her green overalls with purple jacket and if you've got Han from the Millennium Falcon you can re-enact that particular scene with them. There's an amazingly detailed, slightly aged Admiral Ackbar and also two Resistance members with awesome helmets. This is an awesome model that is a fun build and looks great on display or is certainly very sturdy enough for playing and re-enacting scenes from The Force Awakens. It would go great with Battle on Takodana! A definite buy for any Star Wars or The Force Awakens fan!Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Beautiful hotel with stunning viewsCentral | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Well hopefully that review title caught your attention, anyhow, here goes. The Resistance Troop Transport is not a hotel, and does not have stunning views (unless you take it somewhere WITH stunning views, and then the minifigures may get a glimpse of something stunning). Overall, and I like to be overall, this is a wonderfully unique set, and oddly has a real Star Wars feel to it. The build itself was fun, not repetative and it was great to have the three sections simply pop together. I also like the way the doors (roof sections) fix down in place so that it can be swooshed about (LEGO STAR WARS fans love Swooshing). This is, without doubt, a lovely set, and I will admit to having purchased this AFTER it was retired (I found it drawing its pension in the post office whilst buying some worthers originals). However, this is a lovely set, have I said that already, sorry it's my age (stop it!) but this really is a wonderful set and I want to thank the designers for making it such a wonderfully engaging build. Yes, some naysayers, like my wife, have said it looks ugly, but it is a transport, and sometimes they aren't all that pretty. Although the X26 double decker bus that comes down this way does often catch my eye. But LEGO have rendered this perfectly, and it feels authentic, very authentic. Interior and Minifigures! Right, here goes, many of us LEGO Star Wars fans love minifigures, and this set delivers in just four little peoples! Leia Organa, the General, is without doubt the big win here! Wonderfully constructed and perfectly presented, it is a lovely minifigure and tribute to the late Carrie Fisher. Although the figure does have a curious little hole in the top of the hair piece, which looks like a keyring hole. I have checked and they all have this (this figure's hairpiece) which is weird, well not that weird perhaps, it is probably just made from a keyring piece. Admiral Ackbar, a character who in the Last Jedi is well, thank you Admiral. Thank you for becoming a brilliant internet meme. Again, the inclusion of the troopers is to be expected and welcome, and of course, like the next reviewer, I could say we could have had one more figure (maybe even C-3PO, or another trooper) but honestly, I think the line up is great. Overall, ladies, gentlemen, Star Wars LEGO fans, this is a lovely set, and worth buying (where you can now that is has been retired). Good day. Central. OUT!Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat AdditionTheMenace | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Loved the bulky, chunky look of this ship. A contrast to elegance and slender designs we're used to. Bought this set mainly for the Leia and Ackbar minifigs but overall this is a great display piece and play set. Plenty of room inside to position figures and the missiles are integrated well.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55