Product uit de handelPotloodhouder4.857157.
Bewaar je pennen en potloden in 3 kamers!
Bouw het perfecte huis voor al je pennen en potloden met de iconische LEGO® potloodhouder. Volg de meegeleverde bouwinstructies om dit kleurige huis te bouwen en bewaar je potloden, pennen, linialen, gummen en meer in de 3 kamers. Inclusief 2 minifiguren.
- Inclusief 2 minifiguren
- Met voordeur die open kan, vensters, plantenbak, schoorsteen, verwijderbaar dak, 3 kamers voor je spulletjes, een ladder en diverse bloemelementen
- Bouw een kleurig LEGO® stenen huis voor je pennen en potloden!
- Bewaar je pennen, potloden, gummen en linialen in de 3 kamers
- Klim de ladder op en repareer het dak.
- Inclusief bouwinstructies
- Een uitstekend cadeau voor fans van de LEGO® speelsets
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHome "Improvement"Larry2011 | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!If there is one thing you can learn from this set, it's this; always make sure to hire a licensed home renovator. Thus, this unfortunate homeowner has an acceptable reason to be in a state of panic. This set is not only comedic to a certain degree, but also very convenient. Have a bunch of pens/pencils cluttering up your desk or office space? This is your answer. For a while I had been using my Vitruvius (from The LEGO Movie) collector's cup as a way of storing my pens, pencils, etc. The pencil pot is cool both as a way to de-clutter your workspace and as an ornamental piece. Plus, it is still a LEGO set! You don't even have to use it as a way to store your writing utensils! That being said, if you want to turn it into a house, I can not recommend Pick-A-Brick enough. About the only thing I can think of that should have been added to make this set better is a Brick Separator. While you can buy it separate (not pun intended), it makes sense as there are tiles in certain areas that are hard to remove manually such as the window well and the paving stones. Overall, this set is great. I'm going to have this set together for a while. Until I realise that it's collecting an annoying amount of dust.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little setRegis2009 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Although I've bought tons of LEGOsets over the past years I've never written a review before but I was so thrilled with this little set I just had to. Building it brought back not only childhood memories but also the building fun of the Legoland series I adored as a child. It's a simple and pure house and not a glamorous or fancy one, in fact it's isn't even a real house but a pencil pot, but it has everthing including two minifigs and it's on a much more 'human' scale than some other LEGO houses (put in an extra plate or some extra blocks and it can go into any child's lego city as an actual house). Next time I'm in the store I'm bringing back another one of these. It's part of the classic series and I really hope that LEGO will release more real sets in this series.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCool pencil holder!Freesia | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!My 8years old son really likes it. He said it's easy to build and nice to look at it on his desk :)Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45
- about 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixgreat for LEGO fans!Blender | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This is a charming little set! The build is simple but very enjoyable and you actually create a decent little house which reminds me of sets I used to have when I was a child. The functionality is great: You can store a handful of pens in the main open area and then have rubber bands and thumb tacks or other items in the other storage compartments. You get some nice pieces too including the green baseplate and also 2 minifigs which really complete the set. I have one on my desk at work and ordered another for my home. This set would make a great gift as well for folks of all ages and even non LEGO builders could enjoy this set - highly recommended!Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55