Nu beschikbaarGroene bouwplaat2.7447547.
Breid je LEGO® verzameling uit met deze groene bouwplaat!
Of je nu een tuin of een bos wilt maken: deze groene bouwplaat met 32 x 32 noppen is het perfecte uitgangspunt om je LEGO® creaties te bouwen, uit te stallen, te vervoeren en ermee te spelen.
- Afmetingen: 32 x 32 noppen of 25 x 25 cm
- Een ideale aanvulling op iedere LEGO® verzameling!
- about 1 month agorating.prefix1rating.postfixColor not goodJJWall8404 | 35-44Bottom line up front is, what color you have displayed for this item, is 100% inaccurate. The original base plate was green, now it is bright green and honestly the bright green is unpleasant to look at. It does not match nor fit in with anything for mocs, etc. This bright green does not represent grass at all. Please, PLEASE go back to what the real color of green truly is.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?15
- 8 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixVery Disappointed...Turkwhip | 45-54...not so much about the price increase, though I do think it was too much of an increase. You say you haven't raised the price of this product since 1996 when it originally came out, but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to raise it now. And it certainly doesn't mean you NEED to raise it that much. I mean... are you losing money selling it for what it was? Are you not making the profit margin you make on other things? Anyway... enough on this. The main point for me writing this review is to be critical of your choice to change the color with NO warning. At least let us have both the lighter color and the darker color for a bit and warn us that the darker color is going to go away for a bit. The lighter color (though perhaps nice for young kids) is virtually useless for collector's that are needing a 'grass' color that can be built on with dark green plates or plants or ANY kind of natural looking growth. You are going to see ridiculous prices on Ebay for the old plates now, which is VERY discouraging for me as an avid Lego collector. Please give us back the dark green plates. Like others, I did give this product a 'fair' rating because it is still a good quality product. Just a little pricey for what you get and an almost completely unusable color choice.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?25
- 7 months agorating.prefix1rating.postfixBad decisions being made at Lego...CJ1981 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This is the second time that Lego have messed things up with base plates. Not long ago they retired the blue base plates. Not a great idea - apart from the fact that it is a basic colour for any water/sea based creations, it was around the same time that I was collecting the arctic sub-theme and I needed a bunch for a display. So... thanks for that! A really bad decision on Lego's part. They replaced it with a tan board...erm, seaside scenes - don't you need both sand and water???? Now they change the colour of the green boards so half of mine don't match. I have no idea when this change happened, it seems to have just slipped in quietly to the annoyance of many. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with this board, so I wouldn't go as far to say that I wouldn't recommend it - it is what it is. I just think a sneaky colour change is a poor show for those that thought they were buying one thing and got another. Not impressed. I sincerely hope that this and all the other similar messages get back to the designers as you say it will, and that you will undo this mistake. This is not what the customer wants and surely addressing that is what is most important. I just hope it doesn't take years for it to happen.8 september 2017Jason, Customer ServiceWe are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the green base plate. This iteration of the green base plate has been out for a few years, though I can understand your frustration with it not matching our previous version. We decided to change things up back in 2015 as a way to provide a different shade of green to our fans and while many of those fans enjoyed the change, we can see that it wasn't for everyone. We of course want to make everyone happy and its feedback like that that can help us improve. I will be passing your review along to our developers and we thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback!Bruikbaar?15
- 9 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe price. Still the priceWilliamMcCarty | 19-24Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Love the baseplate. Need a few more of them. But they are so expensive for one single 32x32 stud base plate. I can't see why were they so cheap back in the 90's and now they are so expensive.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45