Volkswagen T1 busiņš
Pieejams tagadVolkswagen T1 busiņš4.67685362.
Mēs ierobežojam preču daudzumu, ko var iegādāties viena mājsaimniecība, lai nodrošinātu taisnīgumu visiem mūsu faniem. Ja atļauto daudzumu jau esat iegādājies iepriekšējos pasūtījumos, jūsu pasūtījums var tikt atcelts.
Pastāv aizrīšanās risks.
Ikoniskais 1962. gada Volkswagen T1 busiņš uz visiem laikiem pārvērtīs tavus ceļojumus!
- VIP punkti
- 124VIP punkti
Tiek rādīta prognozētā VIP punktu vērtība; faktiskais punktu skaits tiks aprēķināts norēķinoties.
- Detaļu skaits
Šis autentiskais busiņš ir 1962. gada Volkswagen klasiskā busiņa kopija. Tajā ir attēlota ikviena leģendārā detaļa! No ārpuses iespaidu rada efektīgais “V” veida dalījums trīs krāsās, noapaļotais jumts un logu rāmji, divpusēji atveramais safari vējstikls, atveramās durvis, leģendārais atveramais jumts ar auduma aizkariem, jumta margām, gaisa padeves atveres aizmugurē un vēl daudzi citi elementi! Tik pat iespaidīga ir arī iekšpuse — gan autentiskais VW horizontālais četru cilindru gaisdzeses dzinējs, vadītāja kabīnes sols, pārnesumu svira, liektais mērinstrumentu panelis un ikoniskais sfēriskais spidometrs, gan pielāgojamās LEGO funkcijas, piemēram, atvāžamais aizmugurējais sols, atvāžamais ēdamgalds, skapis ar spoguli un pat glezna! Piemērots no 16 gadu vecuma. 1322 detaļas.
- Papildu ārējie elementi: 11 logi, autentiski rūtaini auduma aizkari un ārējais atpakaļskata spogulis.
- Atveramas aizmugures durvis, atklāj precīzi izstrādāto dzinēju.
- Salonā ir arī aizmugurējais sols, kuru var pārveidot par gultu, T krekls ar uzrakstu “Make LEGO Models, Not War” (Nekaro, bet veido LEGO modeļus) un aizmugures plaukts ar istabas augu.
- Izmēri: garums 30 cm un augstums 16 cm.
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Camper VanMrPaulo23 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set 10220 late last year as a gift for myself, at the time it was backordered but the long wait was well worth it! Built it on a Saturday afternoon just as most of big builds would undertake, very fantastic set it screams 60's down to the interior everything you would expect from a VW camper van of the time period are immaculately transformed to Lego bricks, oh the rear engine too! The piece of orange fabric made to simulate the van's "sleeper" top also adds to the coolness factor, either you play it or display it this set just looks awesome, I bought because I like German vehicles like this one and the other German inspired set being my two Unimogs, thats another story. I couldn't complain that much for this set, the overall design very accurate, there's just two little and very forgivable things about this set that I will address on this review: - it's not 4WD, not really the 4WD you will expect from a Technic set as this is not, the pair of wheels are bolted by a Technic 2M connector and that limits the set's playability. I modified mine so the wheels can move independently. - The underbody is somewhat empty, this has been an issue I kind of noticed with the brick sets I have bought from Lego, very minor and be easily fixed by filling it with bricks and plates to reinforce the set's underbody structure So will I recommend it still? YES definitely! Lego did a great job in recreating the T1 Camper Van.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome camper vanmiJulie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this for my Wife Julie, she loved it so much she made her own curtains and other thing for it so now its a one of a kind, I hope you like her pictures, now she wants the mini to buildBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWell built like the original VW Camper VanLegoMySimpsons | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited to start building this model. I opened the box and dumped all the plastic bags out on the floor to find no numbers on the bags. *GASP!* This was one of the more challenging set to build do to this factor. Hey, it is after all, EXPERT level Lego. I compose myself and began first by invading my kitchen for all the plastic Tupperware I can find and lightly sorted the bags in to the containers. I know there are people that sort by color, or size, or shape, or by similarity but let me give you a hint. These pieces are somewhat pre-sorted in it's own bags and just keeping them separately is all you need to do. After about 6hrs or so (couple of hours a day), it was finally complete. I enjoyed putting this together and the finish result was amazing. Only pet peeve I have with sets like this are the stickers. If you are reading this before making the set, please take time applying the stickers to the windows! Other than that, everything was straight forward and details were great. It looks great on my display case and can't wait for Lego to come out with more amazing vehicles. Thank you!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set.Lynn121 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it. I watched a YouTube review and loved it even more. The details in the set are awesome, my favourite being the little lava lamp near the back end. The seats in the back recline to make a bed, it has little checked curtains which really suit the van, the t-shirt in the window was a great idea and the foot pedals and dashboard are spot on. I wasn't keen on the stickers, but they do make the fine details, so it was worth the work to great them in the perfect spot. The roof pops up which is a nice touch and the engine was nicely thought out. I enjoyed building this and I liked the fact it took a while to build (not counting food breaks and dog walks). The guys at lego have really put the effort into this set and you can see all their hard work. I highly recommend this set for anyone who loves Lego or VW.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55