Nosvini moduļu ēku būvēšanas desmit gadu jubileju ar Sapulču laukumu!
- VIP punkti
- Detaļu skaits
Dodies uz apbrīnojamo Sapulču laukumu, kurš projektēts, atzīmējot LEGO® modulāro ēku desmit gadu jubileju un kurā ir milzum daudz sīki izstrādātu detaļu un slēptu pārsteigumu. Viegli noņemamas ēkas daļas nodrošina piekļuvi sīki izstrādātām telpām, ko veido pirmais stāvs, kurā ir maiznīca, ziedu veikals un kafejnīca, otrais stāvs, kurā ir mūzikas instrumentu veikals, fotostudija un zobārsta kabinets, kā arī trešais stāvs, kurā ir deju studija un dzīvoklis, no kura var iziet uz jumta terases, kur novietots grils. Ēkas ārpusē ir rūpīgi izveidota ietve, uz kuras ir āra kafejnīcas mēbeles, strūklaka, ielas laternas un izsmalcināta fasāde, ko rotā skaisti veidoti logi un durvis, 3 pielāgojamas veikalu izkārtnes, tornītis ar smailu jumtu un dekoratīva jumta līnija. Iekļautas 8 minifigūras un zīdaiņa figūra.
- Komplektā ir 8 minifigūras: zobārsts, barista, maiznieks, florists, mūzikas instrumentu veikala pārdevējs, dejotāja, fotogrāfs un LEGO® fans un zīdaiņa figūra.
- Sapulču laukumam ir 3 stāvi ar autentisku, rūpīgi izveidotu fasādi, ko rotā izsmalcināti logi un durvis, 3 pielāgojamas veikalu izkārtne, smails tornītis, dekoratīva jumta līnija un jumta terase, kā arī flīzēta ietve, uz kuras ir strūklaka, āra kafejnīcas mēbeles un 2 ielas laternas.
- Pirmajā stāvā ir maiznīca ar leti un kases aparātu, plauktiem, atveramu cepeškrāsni, kāzu torti un dažādām maizītēm un saldumiem; ziedu veikals ar leti, dārzkopības piederumiem, ziedu kompozīcijām un pušķiem, veikalā ir arī zili dzeltens papagailis; kafejnīca ar espreso kafijas automātu, leti, solu sēdēšanai un pīrāga gabaliem.
- Otrajā stāvā ir mūzikas instrumentu veikals ar saliekamu bungu komplektu, 2 ģitārām un saksofonu; foto studija ar saliekamu senlaicīgu fotokameru un regulējamu trijkāji; kā arī zobārsta kabinets ar saliekamu, atliecamu krēslu, uzgaidāmā zona, tālrunis un izlietne.
- Augšstāvā ir deju studija ar saliekamām klavierēm un atspoguļojošu spoguli; dzīvoklis ar saliekamu atvāžamu dīvāngultu, bagātīgi aprīkota virtuve, tualete, LEGO® mikrofigūras: vilciens, modulārās ēkas un Eifeļa tornis, kā arī izeja uz jumta terasi ar saliekamu grilu, galdu un novītušu augu.
- Piederumu komplektā ir balerīnas svārki, čivava, sāls kliņģeris, dekoratīvs cālis un konfekte. Komplektā ir arī saliekams tālrunis, grils, bērnu ratiņi un saliekamas laternas.
- Noņem ēkas daļas, lai piekļūtu sīki izstrādātajām iekštelpām.
- Atzīmē modulāro ēku 10 gadu jubileju ar šo apbrīnojamo LEGO® Creator Expert jubilejas komplektu!
- Komplektā ir vairāk nekā 4000 detaļu.
- Jauno 2017. gada pavasara kolekcijas krāšņo elementu komplektā ir zobārsta torss, zobārsta kabineta logs un 2x3 elements ar 10182 stūra kafejnīcas nodalījuma fasādi.
- Komplektā ir daudz izliektu elementu un stūra elementu, garāžas durvis, ko izmanto kā nodalījuma logus, un LEGO® Technic ekskavatora kausi, ko izmanto kā jumta seguma elementus.
- Sakrāj un uzbūvē veselu pilsētu ar LEGO® modulāro ēku sērijas komplektiem 10243 "Parīzes restorāns", 10246 "Detektīva birojs" un 10251 "Klucīšu banka".
- Aptuvenie izmēri: augstums 35 cm, platums 38 cm un dziļums 25 cm.
- about 18 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing level of detailLesley | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving always 'created my own' Lego builds, I have been sceptical about the enjoyment level from a kit. I came across Assembly Square while selecting doors and windows to boost my supply and my husband bought it for me with a view to 'use' the elements from the kit. When the kit arrived, I was amazed at the size of the box and vast array of pieces and thought it looked so cool that I would build the kit. I have had so much fun building this and marvelling at the amazing detail and ingenious use of bricks! I now see the many hours of enjoyment that can be gained from a 'kit' build and would urge anyone else who feels the same to give one of the expert builds a try. Needless to say, I will not be breaking this down and our daughter is now nearing completion of the bank and I have the detectives office on the way ready to start next week! We plan on building a whole street. The build took a total of approximately 16 hours - I only built at week-ends and took my time to make sure it was perfect. The instructions were brilliant, very easy to follow. This set is a little more expensive than the others but at just over 4000 pieces and the amazing level of detail, it is understandable.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Beautiful Detailed Modular SetPepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't going to buy another Lego Creative Expert Set for awhile, but after seeing how detailed this set was -- I couldn't resist. What really made me pull the trigger was seeing the dentist office and apartment that had a bathroom. Even though I don't like going to the dentist the details that Lego put into that dentist office was amazing and the rest of the rooms are just as good when it comes to details. The Photography Studio is a little small, but I love the old fashion camera. The Dance Studio with the mirror and the very detailed piano is just beautiful. The only room that I have a small gripe with is the outdoor grill, it's bland compared to the other rooms. I think I might add an umbrella to that room, so if it rains the minifigures won't get wet. This is only my third creative expert modular build, so I really can't comment on the easter eggs that Lego has put into this set from previous modular sets. However, one won't be disappointed if one is new to the modular scene. This set is a little more expensive that most modular sets that Lego has done, but it's worth it if one is a lego fan which I definitely am. I know there are cheaper solutions, but being a graphics designer I know that buying true Lego is the proper thing to do. The designers and everyone involved in the manufacturing process at Lego deserved to make the money of the product. The only thing I get disappointed in is when I finish building a Lego set and building the Assembly Square was fun, but the build went too fast. It was also challenging at times, but not to bad. I have found out that separating the parts before starting to build helps out a lot. I think the playability on this set would be extremely good, for I even find myself posing the minifigures when going to take pictures. Pushing a button so the pastries come out of the oven in the bakery is just cute. I'm 53 years old and find building Legos to be fun, for it's like building a jigsaw puzzle that when all the pieces are together it forms something that can displayed for a long time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBeautiful settweety24311 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is absolutely stunning! The detail that is on each floor is phenomenal. We have a few modular buildings and this one really added such a nice style to my sets. It took approximately 3 days to build as with the usual work, kids and life gets in the way of building it but could be done in less time. Each floor has a different theme in each building that is just so adorable. It really brings the set to life. I look forward to seeing what is next from Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 28 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA great way to start 2017 Lego...Great Buildreluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThank you Lego. Thank you for making January 1, 2017 a day to remember. My local Lego Store is 3 hours away. This is the first time I have ever made the drive to get a modular set on day 1. I was 10th in line and the store didn't open for another 25 min. Thankfully I got 1. Packaging The comes boxed in numbered bags 1-6. This is a definite departure from the days of bags going up to 14 or more. Half of the bags come in a smaller cardboard box. The instructions, much to my disappointment, were not protected in plastic this time and suffered damage. I hope Lego corrects this in the future with such a large instruction book. Price and Piece Count Justified The price and piece count are very good here. For a 4,002 piece set I think you get a good variety of shapes and colors. There is a large amount of 1x1 studs as per usual. The new design elements work really well and give a visual look to the buildings that has not been seen too much before. I saw a lot of carryover in building style between this set and last years Disney Castle. Return of Classic Green baseplate!!/Layout Lego brought back the classic green baseplates for this set! Oh how I missed this much darker green color and hope that they are utilized more in the future. The build layout is easy to follow and the instructions are clear. I did not feel overwhelmed at any point during the build. There are key building techniques repeated throughout the build. Building Layout Continued A lof of thought went into each building layout here. I feel that there is more space for figures to work in. Not every level of the build is that way, but high ceilings allow more access and ability to stage figures within. I enjoyed building each level and feel that they all have more pros than cons. Lego spent a great deal of time on the exterior and interior designs, but the window elements are lacking. I like a wide variety of window treatments and unfortunately, there are many missed opportunities here for curtains and or more ornate window assemblies. The saving grace comes from the unique use clear of garage door pieces for windows in the bakery and the ample skylight on dance studio roof. I love being able to look into window and see the light cascade off the ballerina minifigure as if she is under a spotlight...nice effect Minifgures You get a nice variety of figures and body prints in this set. I highly recommended exchanging classic Lego heads for newer models. All of my figures, except the baby, now have more life and personality thanks to head swaps. Play vs. Display and Baseplate Concerns This is a massive build with many delicate features. I have concerns about me handling it appropriately. Since there are two baseplates used, I highly recommended moving the model in sections and securing both hands under base. I think Lego should have given us a solid baseplate or made better efforts to secure baseplates with tile. During the build, you will notice not much is holding plates together. I would not feel comfortable giving this to a child under the age of 7 unless the building is on a flat surface and each level has been taken apart to play. I see this more as a display piece. I have plans to display mine on a higher shelf with other modular buildings but will take great care in placement. Pros: price, elements, minifigures, previous modular easter eggs, display value Cons: unprotected instruction book, limited window treatment/element usage, and baseplate structural integrity Thank you very much for looking at my review. .Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55