Power Functions L-Motors
Pieejams tagadPower Functions L-Motors556.
Nopelni divreiz vairāk VIP punktu par katru pirkumu — tikai ierobežotu laiku!
Mēs ierobežojam preču daudzumu, ko var iegādāties viena mājsaimniecība, lai nodrošinātu taisnīgumu visiem mūsu faniem. Ja atļauto daudzumu jau esat iegādājies iepriekšējos pasūtījumos, jūsu pasūtījums var tikt atcelts.
Pastāv aizrīšanās risks.
- VIP punkti
- 31VIP punkti
Tiek rādīta prognozētā VIP punktu vērtība; faktiskais punktu skaits tiks aprēķināts norēķinoties.
- Detaļu skaits
Motorize your large LEGO® builds with LEGO® Power Functions elements! Bring your creations to life by powering them with the large L-Motor. Spin wheels, turn gears and get your models moving! Designed to fit-and-lock onto LEGO Technic pin and axles.
- Features the 380 rpm speed L-Motor for animating larger models
- Designed for use with LEGO® Technic elements
- Requires a Power Functions Battery Box (sold separately)
- Add movement to your models!
- 13 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLOVE IT!!!legoskiguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got a few of these for my ski resort (motorized chairlifts) and they are perfect! it is a great deal and has a great amount of power. I recommend using it with a IR speed remote. I definitely recommend it for any project!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA perfect motorPowerMinerMaster | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis motor can be a perfect addition to your Power Functions collection. With a length of 7, width of 3, and an average height of 3.5 (the front is 3, the back is 4) modules, this motor can be implanted into your technic designs very easily. Do you need a motor that is both fast and powerful? Look no further, as this motor is equipped with both! The Large Motor has a speed of 380 rotations per minute, and an outstanding torque of 450 MA. If you wish to use this motor for an RC vehicle, you should consider buying two, as they will propel your vehicle extremely well.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome PF motorNXT45 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Wow! well my motor came today and i was shocked at the torque! It has the torque of an XL motor yet the speed of a M motor. Right now I am using the motor in a tank. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! :-) Happy building! NXT45Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGREAT FOR D.I.Y BUILDSjaimasters | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfwith a bit of gearing and some thinking you can get this motor on a car to reach 12 kph,pretty good power it (my one) can go up 30 degree ramps with some decent speed if you use two L-motors like i did i got it to go across flat grass and rough terrain(dirt,grass,ect) i will be trying a XL motor on this and ill see how it go'sPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55