Uzbūvē modeli McLaren Senna un paveic neiespējamo!
- VIP punkti
- Detaļu skaits
Izmēģini riskantu braukšanu ar LEGO® Speed Champions rotaļu auto modeli 75892 "McLaren Senna"! Šī foršā LEGO versija par ceļa auto ir tapusi, iedvesmojoties no lieliskā, leģendārā sacīkšu pilota un drosminieka Ayrton Senna. Komplektā iekļauta kabīne minifigūrai, noņemams vējstikls, maināmi diski un uzlīmes ar McLaren un Senna logotipu. Lieliskās rotaļu automašīnas komplektā iekļauts būvējams vēja tunelis ar rotējošu ventilatoru un McLaren sacīkšu pilota minifigūra, ar kuru vari izspēlēt auto izstrādes un ātru sacīkšu scenārijus.
- Iekļauta McLaren sacīkšu pilota minifigūra sacīkšu tērpā ar McLaren Senna un Pirelli logotipiem.
- Sacīkstēm gatavs, būvējams McLaren Senna modelis ar sēdvietu minifigūrai, noņemamu vējstiklu, riteņiem ar gumijas riepām un maināmiem diskiem, aizmugurējo spoileri, caurspīdīgiem gaismas elementiem, uzlīmēm ar McLaren un Senna logotipu un autentiskiem dizaina elementiem.
- Noņem vējstiklu, lai ievietotu minifigūru automašīnā.
- Iekļauts arī būvējams vēja tunelis ar rotējošu ventilatoru.
- Iekļautie papildu elementi: McLaren sacīkšu pilota ķivere un uzgriežņu atslēga.
- Šis auto rotaļu komplekts piedāvā bezgalīgu, radošu jautrību bērniem, kuriem patīk automašīnas.
- McLaren Senna rotaļu automašīnas izmēri: 4 cm augstums, 15 cm garums un 5 cm platums.
- Vēja tuneļa izmēri: 5 cm augstums, 6 cm platums un 4 cm dziļums.
- 16 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat, but still have room to improveKuan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am writing the review right now, but I actually got this set about a mouth ago... When TLG first released the images of this car, I had already spotted the axe pieces from Nexo Knights, and my mind was blown. I was so surprised that those pieces are used like this. Additionally, I was also super glad getting the 70336 Ultimate Axl, which has the yellow axe pieces, about years ago. Before building it, I had watched many reviews discussing about the issues of this model, like colors, proportion, and piece-selection, etc.. This is my first Speed Champions set. Honestly, I wasn't thinking about that much. I thought those issues were not big deals. Compared to the sets I had bought, this set has too many stickers. (I know 75885 Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC has more) I (also) know that TLG has to make many custom printing rubber stamps, which cost lots of money and are hard to preserve, every years. I think making those printed pieces can add more value to the set and make people appreciate it more. Let's hope there will be a flagship street car which has no sticker every half-year. (I know this can be impossible and unfair to those car companies...) About other part of the car, its width is too short or its length is too long. I tried to pull the wheels outward to fool myself that this car is 8-studs wide, and it worked a bit? Maybe? Currently, I do not have any spare piece to fix it on my own. I opened my LDD, and realized the grey mudguard pieces are new and exclusive to the set. There is a gap, which has the size of one by two plate, to fit the windshield. Overall, this is still a great set. It was absent in my last few visits to The Lego Store, and I don't think I have to give it a reason. Many rare colors and pieces are included to satisfy the great Lego community, including those who love advanced model. So, who says a small $15 set cannot be "that" advanced?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsBeautiful model with some annoying flaws.KamiSawZe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very attractive set with some cool pieces and interesting ways of putting parts together. However, the first thing I noticed when building it is that it felt very narrow. The vehicle it's modeled after is a 2 seater not a single seat, and comparing the final model to the real car's photo, it's easy to see that it's way too thin for how long it is. It still looks great, but it doesn't have that same wide profile supercar feel to it. It also has a lot of stickers, which are nice thin and clear ones, but they'd be so much nicer as a stamped graphic. I'm guessing that McLaren wanted their logos to appear in specific places a certain number of times, and stamping the parts would be too expensive. I just think that stamped parts are more attractive because I don't have to worry about parts being crooked, having fingerprints in the glue, etc. Finally, the spoiler is attached with a really weak method (see photo). I can think of several potential ways the arms holding the spoiler could have been connected securely. The way it's attached by default makes the joint that controls the spoiler angle stronger than the base of the armatures, so just positioning the spoiler can cause the whole thing to fall off. It's just a frustratingly week attachment that isn't very easy to reattach. It's still a great model and looks nice on my shelf until the parts are needed elsewhere.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsInteresting buildNateALegoMan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNeat build with some unique techniques. Not the sturdiest of this series due to duplicating the real thing which is a wild looking car. The interpretation in reality did and beautiful in its own way. I did add the silver wheels from another model to duplicate the picture on the box. I felt it looked better than the black ones, which was too dark. Overall liked this model and an glad to add it ot my car collection. Now if we could get some Lamborghini please.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantastic building experienceTimbuilder | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a joy building the McLaren car! From beginning to the end, not a single step feels dull due to its colorful construction throughout the procedure. There are lots of fancy pieces (at least for me) and interesting building techniques that surprisingly makes a sturdy build. Only the tail plate is a little bit fragile. My only complaint is that there are far too many stickers (20 stickers). What makes it worse is lots of them are partly transparent. So you're likely to leave finger prints on it. Personally I would pay 10 more bucks for printed bricks. To sum up, this is a great set. I would highly recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55