Būvē un rotaļājies ar majoru Vonreg LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Fighter no daudzsēriju animācijas filmas "Star Wars Resistance"!
- VIP punkti
- Detaļu skaits
LEGO® Star Wars™ 75240 majora Vonreg TIE Fighter kosmosa kuģa būvējamā rotaļlieta ir lieliska iespēja iepazīstināt bērnus ar daudzsēriju animācijas filmu "Star Wars Resistance". Šim detalizētajam modelim ir īpaša melni sarkana krāsu palete, atverama kabīne ar sēdvietu majora Vonreg minifigūrai, kā arī 2 šaujamieroči ar atsperes mehānismu, kuri šauj, nospiežot pa kreisi un pa labi esošos gaiļus. Šajā būvējamajā rotaļlietā iekļautas arī Leia un Kaz Xiono LEGO Star Wars minifigūras un R1-J5 droīda LEGO figūra, saukta arī par Bucket.
- Iekļautas 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigūras: majors Vonreg, Kaz Xiono un ģenerāle Leia, kā arī Bucket (R1-J5).
- LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Fighter uzbūvējamajai rotaļlietai ir atverama minifigūras pilota kabīne, īpaši melni un sarkani elementi un 2 šaujamie ieroči ar atsperes mehānismu, kuri izšauj, nospiežot pa kreisi un labi esošos gaiļus.
- Iekļautas arī 3 lāzerpistoles.
- 2019. gada aprīļa jaunās detaļas: majora Vonreg ķivere, Kaz matu elementi un no jauna izveidotie 4x6 kreisā un labā spārna elementi.
- Atkārto jautrās kosmosa karotāju misijas no daudzsēriju animācijas filmas "Star Wars Resistance".
- LEGO® Star Wars™ būvējamās kosmosa kuģa rotaļlietas aptuvenie izmēri: augstums 16 cm, garums 23 cm un platums 18 cm.
- 17 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBest Tie Interceptor yet!LegoMan75 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSeeing this built really changed how I felt about it. The design is outstanding, and the LEGO mini figure is pretty unique. We haven’t had a fully colored Tie anything before, so this is refreshing. Truly the box doesn’t give it justice, the curvature of the “wings” or the heat sinks what ever they call them, is awesome. Super impressed, I really would like to see Darths advanced tie re-done like this or bigger. I would have given 5 stars if it weren’t for the price, $80 is steep for this set. I picked it up on the sale event. I wish I got 2.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBetter than I exectedbrokenstaral | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo be very honest... first impression when I saw this set on Instagram & YouTube was quite disappointing... overpriced and over-studedly bad... saying all that I got it anyway because it's very unique in the LEGO Star Wars line to see a red tie fighter (or interceptor)... NOW I actually finished building/holding it and swooshing it around a bit in my hand... I like it I like it a lot!!! Especially when it's placed besides my other First Order LEGO collection. All the red together just look awesome! I am no fan of the new Star Wars Trilogy movies...BUT I strongly recommend this set to all Tie Fighter collectors out there. You won't regret paying a bit more getting this one but you will definitely regret later not getting it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere is a special area in my LEGO collection that I love to sit and stare non stop at: my Star Wars Tie Fighters displays. And this set is an amazing addition to my collection ! Love the black and red colors that married just perfectly. I am a huge fan of STar Wars, and I might say a true SW lover, althought I did not quite like the Star Wars Resistance show. However, this ship is tremendous. And I think the price of it is fair compared to other Tie Fighters that came out previously.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixWait for a sale.Jaker1001 | 25-34I have no clue about this ships history, all I know is it looks cool. I'm guessing thats similar to how most of who buys it will feel as well. Positives This has a better build than many TIE builds. I like how the wings are held together with technic pieces, which made for some interesting connections. The color scheme is what makes this set though. I like that red is the dominant color instead of black or grey like most Star Wars ships. I really pops more that way. Major Vonn looks good. I have no idea how accurate he is and dont really care. Negatives Leia feels phoned in. She looks an awful lot like the Force awakens one. I'd have to check but it may even be a rerelease. Weak. No clue who the other guy is but I like his hair. The droid is not pleasant to look at in my opinion, but I dont think thats Lego's fault. The biggest negative is the price. When this was first announced it was said to be $50. That got me excited because FINALLY a Lego Star Wars set that was at a reasonable price. Nope. I get to the store and what do I see? MSRP $70.00. Yeah thats going to be a no from me dawg. I feel like the Lego City line and Star Wars line have consistently been priced $10-20 dollars over what they should be. Everyone likes to blame Disney because we love Lego so much, but I'm starting to think its them. Lego if you are listening, I am not going to pay a 20-30% mark up just because something is star wars or city. Keep it up with the other themes and you will push me out of the hobby entirely. There are other options.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35