- LEGO® radošais somas piekariņš
LEGO® radošais somas piekariņš
Pieejams tagadLEGO® radošais somas piekariņš551.
Pastāv aizrīšanās risks.
Ļauj vaļu iztēlei ar šo pārveidojamo LEGO® radošo somas piekariņu!
- VIP punkti
Piešķir dzīvei krāsas ar LEGO® Iconic 853902 radošo somas piekariņu, kurā ietilpst 2x4 LEGO smilšu krāsas klucītis, kas ir 2019. gada janvāra jaunums un ir pievienots pie izturīga metāla gredzena ar ķēdīti, kā arī 17 LEGO dizaina elementi jautru sejiņu veidošanai. Izveido savu unikālo tēlu un piestiprini to pie atslēgām vai mugursomas, un esi neatkārtojams kopā ar LEGO!
- 2019. gada janvāra jaunums — 2x4 LEGO smilšu krāsas klucītis, kas ir pievienots pie izturīga metāla gredzena ar ķēdīti, kā arī 17 dizaina elementi jautru LEGO sejiņu veidošanai.
- Izveido savu aizraujošo tēlu un piestiprini to pie atslēgām vai mugursomas.
- Smilšu krāsas LEGO® klucīti nevar atvienot no metāla ķēdītes.
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest LEGO Keychain EVERminifig290 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello all, today I will be looking a the Creative Bag Charms set, this set has 16 small pieces and a keychain. Retailing at £4.99 or $6.99 and is only available at LEGO Store or online. The price per part is 29p/41c but bare in mind that a normal 2x4 keychain from LEGO retails for £/$4.99 so in the UK the 16 parts are free and in the US your paying an extra $2. Anyway lets look at this set. Parts Included in this set is a keychain and 16 small parts mostly 1x1's to create faces or little builds on the keychain, those parts included are: 1x 2x4 tan brick keychain 1x pink, black and tan 1x1 stud 1x 1x1 brown tile 2x 1x1 round tiles in white with a closed eye and eye lashes 2x 1x1 round tiles in white with a wide open eye 1x1 quarter round tiles, two in red and two in brown 2x 1x1 tooth tiles in white 1x 1x2 tan jumper plate Finally, 1x 2x2 round jumper plate in dark gray Keychain The main focus of this set is a 2x4 tan brick keychain that is exclusive to this set as there has yet to be a tan 2x4 keychain released. So far we have only seen 8 or 9 colours so this is nie to have. The metal chain is screwed onto the top of the brick, apart form that the brick is the same as a normal non keychain brick the studs and anti studs work. Recommended Ideas On the printed cardboard that hold the parts and keychain in the polybag packaging there are 5 little ideas also online there are an additional 3 ideas those include: A person winking, using a brown quarter tile and 1x1 tile as hair then there is one of each eye printed 1x1 round uses, then below that is the 1x2 jumper plate with the tan stud on, and below tat are her lips using two red quarter round tiles Also there is an idea for a dog face with the two tooth tiles as ears then both the wide eyes and then below that a 2x2 round jumper with the pink stud for its nose My favorite of the ideas is your imagination, the parts included can build any awesome combination of parts. Also why not add your own piece to the keychain. ____________________________________________________ Overall I personally love this set not only is this little set exceptional value but it also is a perfect little gift for a stocking or a perfect pocket money toy. The price of this set in the UK is better than the US as the UK's price is the same as a normal keychain with no parts where as the Us have to pay and additional $2 for a few small parts that are extremely common. The parts included are though bland can make for some great imaginative builds and play, the play factor is great as it gets your imagination going to find a new build to add to your keychain. I recommend this set to anyone who is browsing LEGO 's web or a store and wants to get a unique gift. Pros - Great value, nice exclusive 2x4 keychain, great way to unlock imagination Cons - Would have liked some better parts included but the parts included are alright enoughPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55