Transportē kravas ar Impērijas AT-Hauler!
- VIP punkti
- Detaļu skaits
Kļūsti par meistarīgu kravu pārvadātāju ar LEGO® Star Wars 75219 Impērijas AT-Hauler! Šim detalizētajam transportlīdzeklim ir atverama minifigūras pilota kabīne, zem tās novietota platforma, rotējošas pacēlāja strēles lidojuma un nolaišanās režīmam, kā arī galā novietoti kustīgi āķi, lai satvertu komplektā iekļauto kravas konteineru ar 4 blasteršautenēm. Faniem patiks ar 5 LEGO minifigūrām atveidot spraigās cīņas ainas no filmas “Solo: A Star Wars Story”.
- Iekļautas 5 LEGO® minifigūras: Qi’ra, Val, Rio Durant un 2 Dryden sargi.
- Iekļauti rotējoši piloni ar kustīgiem pacelšanas āķiem, atverama minifigūras pilota kabīne, sānos stiprinātas šautenes un apakšā novietota platforma minifigūru pārvadāšanai.
- Iekļauts būvējams, atverams kravas konteiners ar pacelšanas stieni.
- Piekrauj konteineru, uzāķē to un pacelies gaisā!
- Pagriez pacēlāja strēles lidojuma un nolaišanās režīmā.
- Iekļautie ieroči: 2 blasteri, 3 blasterpistoles un 4 statīvā stiprināmas blasteršautenes konteinerā.
- Savieno ar komplektu 75215 "Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes" un 75217 "Impērijas Conveyex Transport", lai izveidotu varenu un ātru uzbrukumu vilcienam!
- Atveido aizraujošās ainas no filmas “Solo: A Star Wars Story”.
- Impērijas AT-Hauler aptuvenie izmēri: augstums 12 cm, garums 32 cm, platums 21 cm.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDurable technic build with cool play featuresKrazykid4613 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been an avid Lego Star Wars collector for nearly a decade. I have long been tired of all the remakes of the OT vehicles so whenever a new vehicle comes along I eagerly await purchasing it before it's discontinued. The AT Hauler definitely fits into the unique Star Wars vehicle category. The aesthetic of the Lego set largely in white with Grey paneling for detail looks better than the source material in my opinion. I waited until it was discounted since the retail price is a bit inflated. I couldn't pass this up since I wanted to recreate the Solo train heist scene with the Cloud Swoop Bikes and Conveyex Transport both of which are equally superb. The function of the two arms that let's you pick up the train and cargo is very satisfying especially the weight of hauling stolen goods around! System fans might not be so enthralled since this is largely a technic build which makes this a really interesting experience to put together especially if you like the click sound technic elements make when put together! The system building is not as memorable and is largely centered on the shell of the vehicle. The mini figures provide a great assortment of side characters not seen in the other sets. Rio and Val are the standouts with amazingly detailed torso prints and the inclusion of the unique 2 armed molds on Rio. Looks great posed in landing mode and an amazing addition to any Star Wars vehicle collection especially paired with other Solo sets. The wonderful cast of mini figs in these sets is reason alone to complete the collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRio!Yonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set, whilst watching the film hoped Lego would make a version of this hauler ( and the conveyex!), as it plays quite a part in the heist section of the film. Sturdy when built, continues the bulky industrial look of the imperial vehicles in the movie.love the arms that swing down to pick up freight and there’s space for figures too. Very impressive all in all. The mini figures are great, Qi’ra is wearing a different outfit to other versions in the Hans speeder and new millennium falcon sets, Val has some very nice printing on torso and legs. Rio Durant, wow! Great printing and headpiece, plus his four arms, definitely a fave of mine. Then you get two ‘Drydens guards’, Decent headpieces and printing, One has a scar on his lip and snarling expression and is actually called aemon Gremm in the Solo book and database-sneaky Lego, he’s going to be so collectible! All in all a very nice set especially when paired with the conveyex and Beckett figure from the cloud riders set..Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDecent Build For A HeistThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPROS: Fairly fun build with some clever design aspects. The Solo sets in general seem to be giving a pretty good figure selection in each set and this was the case here too. All unique and good figures. The set has a decent part price value. For as complicated a build as it is this set is actually pretty darn good for the swoosh factor as well. CONS: Stickers. Additionally, I think they could have replaced the shipping container for an actual train car from the movie which would have added to the value when combining it with 75217.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAn Overly-Complex Yet Awesome-Looking Vehicle!CaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat do you get when you cross an AT-DP with Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle? An Imperial AT-Hauler! Although a joke, the wings in landing mode crossed with the cockpit really does appear like an AT-DP with the shuttle's wings. The cockpit itself has little domes on either side with slots printed on, giving it a heavily-armored appearance that I like. The roof opens and shows room for one minifigure or about three crammed in there, with a very detailed screen made up of a 2x2 tile and 2x2 roof slope, each with stickers. The front windscreen folds down as well, but BEWARE - when applying the transparent stickers that are prominent in the set, your fingerprints will show up on the stickers, making it look like there's fog or something on my windscreen - very disappointing. The stud-shooters on the cockpit work fine, as expected. The space underneath fits about two figures (one on each side), either sitting or standing, and is very well constructed. The wings are overly complex inside, although they do look nice when finished, and the plating on the outside was well done. The landing gear is a bit fickle on soft surfaces, and it is a bit of work to unfold each pad and rotate the legs out, but not too bad considering. I've referred to the arms as wings thus far, but technically they would be called arms I believe. They each rotate individually, making it difficult to pick up the cargo crate included without grabbing each arm and the cockpit with each hand - once again, overly complicated. All of that said, the arms look phenomenal when finished, and function adequately. The function to swing the hooks out and down to lift the crate is useless, unless you're lifting the train car from the Conveyex set (check out my review of that!). The crate was honestly disappointing, in that the included weapons rack was three studs wide, but the "slot" for it inside was four studs wide, so it slides around and actually has room to flip over, so when it's being transported it's just floating around inside - very disappointing. As for the minifigures, both Dryden's Guard figures were awesome looking, reminding me of the Zygerrian Slavers from the Clone Wars (they might be the same species?). The amount of detail that LEGO gave to each of them in the form of different face printing was awesome; thank you for that! Val looks pretty good, although her faces are not exactly opposite - the print was off (same with Qi'ra), but her hairpiece was pretty cool to get. Qi'ra was cool, nothing too special; great to finish my Qi'ra variation collection. Rio I believe was a huge draw to this set, with his unique four arm mold that looks and functions great. His character received amazing detail and printing; great job with that too! Overall this set was pretty good, although rough and unfinished looking in the rear in some technic areas, but with some improvement on your part could be much better!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45