Ekskavators ar rotējošiem kausiem
Novecojis produktsEkskavators ar rotējošiem kausiem4.5444590.
Nopelni divreiz vairāk VIP punktu par katru pirkumu — tikai ierobežotu laiku!
Pastāv aizrīšanās risks.
Darbojies ar milzīgo ekskavatoru ar rotējošiem kausiem!
- Detaļu skaits
Ierocies raktuvju pasaulē ar milzīgu vērienu un izmanto masīvo Ekskavatoru ar rotējošiem kausiem — līdz šim lielāko LEGO® Technic komplektu. Detalizētais “divi vienā” modelis ir izstrādāts tā, lai nodrošinātu visaptverošu un iepriecinošu būvēšanu un rotaļāšanos. Tam ir daudz motorizētu funkciju, arī braukšana uz priekšu un atpakaļgaitā, kustīgi konveijeri, funkcionējoša strēle ar rotējošu kausu un rotējoša virsbūve. Šo modeli var pārbūvēt par Mobilo savākšanas un apstrādes iekārtu.
- Komplektā ir iekļauts LEGO® Power Functions dzinējs, kas nodrošina dažādas motorizētas funkcijas, piemēram, braukšanu uz priekšu un atpakaļgaitā, rotējošu kausu, kustīgus konveijerus un rotējošu virsbūvi, kā arī funkcionējošu kausa strēli.
- Iekļauta arī platforma ar margām, gaismas, raktuvēs iegūtā materiāla elementi un izturīga raktuvju automašīna.
- Ieslēdz LEGO® Power Functions dzinēju un ievirzi milzīgo ekskavatoru ar kāpurķēdēm vajadzīgajā pozīcijā.
- Aktivizē motorizētos konveijerus un rotējošo kausu.
- Pakustini sviru, lai pagrieztu masīvo virsbūvi.
- Pacel un nolaid milzīgo rotējošā kausa strēli.
- Seko raktuvēs iegūtajam materiālam no rotējošā kausa līdz kustīgajam konveijeram un līdz pat raktuvju automašīnai, kas to jau gaida.
- Šī LEGO® Technic komplekta būvēšana būs patiesi aizraujoša un sniegs gandarījumu.
- Komplektā ir iekļautas vairāk nekā 3900 detaļas, un tas ir līdz šim lielākais LEGO® Technic komplekts.
- Modelis “divi vienā” - var pārbūvēt par Mobilo savākšanas un apstrādes iekārtu.
- Šis komplekts piedāvā vecumam atbilstošas būvēšanas iespējas bērniem vecumā no 11 līdz 16 gadiem.
- Baterijas nav iekļautas komplektā.
- Ekskavatora ar rotējošiem kausiem izmēri: augstums 41 cm, garums 72 cm, platums 29 cm.
- Mobilās savākšanas un apstrādes iekārtas izmēri: ar ievilktu strēli — augstums 21 cm, garums 88 cm, platums 21 cm; ar izstieptu strēli — augstums 33 cm.
- Raktuvju automašīnas izmēri: augstums 10 cm, garums 19 cm, platums 10 cm.
- 5 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCool, but slowinfernovivogt | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to buy it, and I loved building it. I heard that it was cumbersome with the Power Functions XL motor, but that didn't matter to me. However, after building it and getting it up to speed, I found that it really isn't that fast or powerful. The motor glitches occasionally, it creeps and rotates excruciatingly slowly, and when attempting to dig any Legos, the wheel stops. This needs a more powerful motor to be able to use. Since Lego doesn't make a more powerful motor than what's included, you're stuck. All of the PF concerns aside, it looks fantastic. I would still recommend it for the building experience and the sheer size and presentation of the finished product.2016. gada 24. augustsJonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesIt is wonderful to hear that this build was as fun as you expected. One of the great features is that all of the functions are connected to one motor. The complicated gear structure in this model just shows you how there are no limitations when building with LEGO elements! Just like in the real thing, this large machine is designed to roll, turn and load very slowly. In fact, the real Bucket-Wheel Excavator only has a top speed of 0.6km/h or 0.37 mph. An aspect you may want to watch out for is the proper connection of all bricks and gears because if even one part is of place it will affect the entire build.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMassive Set - Probably Largest Technic set made.TommyAZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty sure this is the largest technic set made by Lego to date. Purchased this set for myself and had a blast building it. What is powered versus is what is not, starting from Base up. Base moves forward and backward (Powered) Base Pivots left and right (Powered) Bottom Conveyor belt (Belt Powered - Swing is manually adjustable with knob) Top Digging Arm (Up and Down - Manually Adjustable with Knob) Top Digging Arm Conveyor and Bucket wheel (Powered) Top Digging Arm has Drive and Rotate controls on top armature.top Vertical tower has knob for adjusting Digging arm height (up and Down) Base has knob for adjust bottom conveyor belt swing from left to right along with a locking switch. Base also has a little tiny knob for deploying the side raid ladder (Detail is amazing). Overall dimensions from what i can see is 11 inches deep, 16 inches tall, and 28 inches wide. Weight is around 7.6 pounds for the digger itself. Set is a massive slow mover which is spot on with the actual digger in real life - Wanted to point this out so you are not alarmed once you put this set together and see how slow it moves, that is by design. The extra large motor is a neccesity for such a beastly set as this one. Inside the Giant Box - there are bags label from 1-8 Bags 1-3 are located in the White box within the packaging Bags 4-8 are loose in the big box There is a complete bag #4 of grey lego pieces that are used just for the playability and is supposed to simulate debris and conveyor belt debris/material for digging (Which is an awesome touch by lego I might add - Thanks Lego) The most intense part of the build is bag 6 (where you build the big bucket arm) I have added a 12 oz soda can to the pictures so you can get a better judgement of the scale of this set. The Mini dump truck is the same size as the mining truck from set 42035 if you are wondering. I would recommend getting the truck from that set too as it goes very well with this set. I was asked by a friend can you carry it by the tower top (as a handle) - Yes, you can although I feel uneasy doing it, it does seem to be very sturdy when I do carry it like that. Overall a very fun build and just massive and i do mean MASSIVE - Well Done Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHUUUUGE!Buggalo77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the high part count and complexity of the set. I said it took me 10 hours to build but, I built it over the course of a few weeks when I had time. I actually bought two sets so I could build the aggregate separator and have them work together. They don't. :-( The conveyor for the BWE is too low to feed the hopper on the MAS. Oh well, the kids LOVE playing with them at the kitchen table. I also bought a half gallon size plastic bag of extra "rock" pieces and put them in a glass cake pan and let the BWE scoop them up. It's a great set and I love looking at them every day as they are on display on my chest of drawers in the master bedroom. Glad the wife is long-suffering!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 23 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood set with a few drawbacks.Taris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe goods: 1. Loads of parts!! Just too many parts in the box and the weight almost breaks the yellow LEGO vinyl bag. If you ordered it from Internet, give some praise to your delivery people. 2. It's not just many parts. This set contains loads of square frame parts and gears which are super useful in any MOC designs. If you want to dive into Technic building, this set is a MUST buy set. 3. Many functions. Rolling conveyor belts and bucket wheel operation are already worthwhile to make a contraption. This set also moves forward and backwards and the superstructure rotates. Although the bucket wheel elevation and lower conveyor part rotation are manual but it's not too hard to motorize it due to its sheer size!! 4. Although you can't mount a Minifigure, this model is actually a one of few Minifigure sized Technic models. The cockpit can contain a Minifigure if you modify the seat with a proper studded one. (This is a definite plus for anyone wants to play with!!) 5. The finished A model is a huge contraption but is actually very sturdy. You can carry this heavy contraption by holding the top part of the arch!! The bucket wheel arm itself is really sturdy as well. You can even wield it around without problem. The drawbacks. 1. Too many parts and gears: causes too much backlash and almost impossible to debug when something isn't working well. I've changed the tandem clutch wheels with 24 teeth gears to ensure smooth bucket wheel operation (see one of my pictures.) But this isn't safe especially if any mineral(or Skittles!!) stuck into some corner to hamper any motorized operation. It's gonna break rest of gears or overheat PF XL motor. 2. The backlash is severe. For example. The lower conveyor belt lock is almost invalid. Even though you engage the lock, the conveyor belt slides like +30 to -30 degrees without any serious impedance. 3. In other words, this set is super hard to make it operate properly. Although putting parts together is not hard at all(since this model doesn't have any pneumatic hoses and threads), fitting all the parts to ensure smooth operation is a great challenge. The hints on instruction manual aren't enough. You are warned!! 4. B model instruction is only available on the Internet. Browsing through hundreds of PDF pages (especially without proper index codes!!) isn't convenient at all. 5. The control panel has many functions. But the operation is kinda limited. You cannot mix any rotation with linear movement. i.e. The bucket wheel cannot rotate when the excavator is moving forward. A MOC project to work on!! Although I've pointed out as many drawbacks as pros, it's not a bad model for the size. Heck, this is the largest PF motorized Technic model (excluding fan designed MOCs) so far. Remark: You better visit Bulk Barn to play with this model properly!! Skittles!! Skittles!! more Skittles!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45