Išsami informacija apie produktą
Atrask novatorišką dizainą su MACK® Anthem™ sunkvežimiu ir priekaba!
- VIP taškai
- Amžiaus grupės
Tyrinėk modernią inžineriją ir dizainą su „LEGO® Technic“ 42078 „Mack Anthem“ sunkvežimiu. Sukurta kartu su „Mack® Trucks Inc.“, ši autentiška reprodukcija pasižymi daugeliu realistiškų techninių detalių ir funkcijų, tarp kurių: priekinės ašies vairavimo mechanizmas, galiniai varomieji ratai ir 6 cilindrų linijinis variklis su veikiančiais stūmokliais bei besisukančiu radiatoriaus ventiliatoriumi. Atkabinama priekaba turi ištiesiamas atramas, veikiančias atramines kojeles, sinchronizuotas krano svirtis su šoniniu fiksavimu ir įkraunamą konteinerį su užrakinamomis durelėmis; prieinama vairuotojo kabina turi atidaromas duris, reguliuojamas sėdynes, detalų prietaisų skydą, vairą, skydelius nuo saulės ir dviaukštę lovą. Šiame „2 viename“ pažangiame konstravimo rinkinyje taip pat yra „Mack“ buldogo ornamentas ant dangčio, jį galima perkonstruoti į detalią legendinės „Mack LR“ šiukšliavežės reprodukciją.
- Yra autentiškai sukurtas kėbulas, priekinės ašies vairavimo mechanizmas, galiniai varomieji ratai, 6 cilindrų linijinis variklis su judančiais stūmokliais ir besisukančiu radiatoriaus ventiliatoriumi, detali vairuotojo kabina su atidaromomis durimis, reguliuojamomis sėdynėmis, vairu, prietaisų skydu, skydeliais nuo saulės ir dviaukšte lova bei reguliuojamais šoniniais veidrodėliais.
- Be to, yra atkabinama priekaba su ištiesiamomis atramomis, atraminėmis kojomis, sinchronizuotomis krano svirtimis ir konteineriu su užrakinamomis durimis.
- Su specialiai dekoruotais elementais ir gamintojo logotipu bei legendiniu „Mack®“ buldogo ornamentu ant dangčio ir autentiškų lipduku rinkiniu.
- Išbandyk autentiškas pilką, juodą, baltą ir žalią spalvas.
- Nuvairuok sunkvežimį į vietą, nuleisk atramines kojeles, ištrauk atramas ir valdyk sinchronizuotas krano svirtis, kad iš šono užkeltum konteinerį ant priekabos.
- Pakelk dangtį, kad atidengtum detalų 6 cilindrų linijinį variklį su judančiais stūmokliais ir besisukančiu radiatoriaus ventiliatoriumi.
- Atidaryk šoninius skydus, kad prieitum prie degalų bakų.
- Šis „LEGO® Technic“ pažangaus konstravimo rinkinys sukurtas suteikti tikrovišką ir malonų konstravimo potyrį.
- Rinkinį sudaro daugiau kaip 2 590 detalių ir jis skirtas nuo 11 iki 16 metų amžiaus.
- „2 viename“ modelis: galima perkonstruoti į legendinės „Mack LR“ šiukšliavežės reprodukciją.
- „Mack LR“ šiukšliavežės konstravimo instrukcijas rasi LEGO.com/technic.
- „Mack Anthem“ sunkvežimis ir priekaba su ištiesta krano gerve ir atraminėmis kojelėmis yra daugiau kaip 27 cm (10 col.) aukščio, 83 cm (32 col.) ilgio ir 18 cm (7 col.) pločio; su įtraukta krano gerve ir atraminėmis kojelėmis – daugiau kaip 22 cm (8 col.) aukščio ir 15 cm (5 col.) pločio.
- „Mack LR“ su nuleistomis šakėms ir konteineriu yra daugiau kaip 19 cm (7 col.) aukščio, 58 cm (22 col.) ilgio ir 17 cm (6 col.) pločio; su pakeltomis šakėmis ir konteineriu – daugiau kaip 33 cm (12 col.) aukščio.
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsExcellent 2018 additionMarvinBrickLayer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was cool to see this offering for 2018, a big fan of technic trucks. I also have the Acros Truck too and it would be good to compare the two The build was straight forward but it took some time. The most intense part was building the cab, there were a lot of small parts for it construction. Comparing it against the Acros, there are two main differences, one is the control of the vehicle. The Mack control system is more stable than the Acros, where the Acros system gives you the feel it was going to break based on the tension being applied. the accessibility to the engine is relativity the same as the Acros. I was initially disappointed with the engine in the Mack, using standard pieces to build the cylinders rather than the engine mimics as in other products. But after building it I was quite happy with the turnout, gives you a nice clicking sound and is the right size. I find the hitch to be strong in the Mack, the Acros kept falling off during the drive. What I do not understand is the insertion of the bed in the cab with no easy access to use it. The mechanisms for the cargo hold is nice, I think it was best not to include the motors, the movement is overall very strong and stable through the whole process. While I like the pumps and motors, the can complicate the design For playing, I find the engine hood to be sensitive with part easily falling off. As with Acros, I have some parts missing. now on to the garbage truck... :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI love the steering wheelSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEveryone who has seen this has taken it off the shelf and played with it, it looks outstanding! The hardest part of the build is the fourth set of bags, I spent about four and a half hours on it. My favorite part of this is thae way the steering wheel tilts and turns as the steering on the rear of the truck is turned. The hood tilts up showing the engine which is not the usual V engine, it is a nice look. My only real complaints are that the antennae on the doors come off easily as does the front of the truck. I can't let most people play with it as they are not going to be careful with it. Also the cranes have a problem lifting the cargo container, maybe I am not doing it right, but the cargo box with the chains almost tips the truck over when taking the container off of the truck. As stated before it looks amazing, the features are cool. The steering and the engine are a welcome change. Whoever designed this it looks great and the steering is cool to play with. The engine is nice to look at. The outriggers and winches are not ideal for me. All in all, I love this for display.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Garbage Man CanMasterBuilder84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs the title implies, I bought this set solely for the front-loading garbage truck model. For being a 2-in-1 set, I was very impressed. A few corners were cut to keep the piece count reasonable. But as it stands, you will have a lot of pieces left over if you build the garbage truck model. Based on the stickers/instructions, it’s obvious the Mack Anthem is the star of the show, as the Mack LR (garbage truck) instructions a) are only available online, and b) instruct you to put a few stickers on that really aren’t applicable to a garbage truck. Word of advice to other future garbage truck builders: Do not bother trying to open the pieces in the order the bags are numbered. The numbers apply to the Anthem model only. Parts you need early on will be spread among all the bags. Save yourself time and headache and open all the bags from the get-go. I was impressed with how sturdy the truck is, even just the chassis. Other large Technic vehicles, like the Mercedes Arocs, seem to have a bit more flex to them. I was also impressed on how smooth the compactor/ejector operates, as well as the fact that it slides the whole length of the hopper. It would be nice if controls for the compactor/ejector would have been provided on both sides of the truck, as are provided for the lifting arms. I also would have liked different gearing for the lifting arms, as the linear actuators are quite slow to operate. I think pneumatics would have been better, but would have been much messier in design, with all the necessary hoses. The locking control for the lifting forks is nice, but unfortunately prevents the forks from being able to fold up all the way, like they would on a real truck. I did make a design that would allow the forks to fold more, but unfortunately, does not lock the forks into place (the locking is needed to keep the dumpster from flopping-over when the arms are emptying the dumpster into the truck). While I prefer the traditional Lego Technic piston engine, the 6-cylinder design for this set is an ingenious compromise, given the limited amount of space. An interesting piece was used for the engine fan. It feels kinda flimsy and looks a little odd, but is nearly completely hidden once the cab is fully-assembled. It would have been nice if the cab would have had operable doors, but there’s already a lot of moving functions, in addition to limited space. I was pleasantly surprised at the smaller details included on the truck: - Dual [non-functioning] steering wheels in the cab (not sure why they have two different logos in the center of the wheel) - Realistic bulldog "brick" - Spot lights on the sides of the truck - Lots of warning/taillights on the rear tailgate. - Highly detailed exhaust system I do wish the garbage truck would have had a few more model-specific stickers, like some of the standard warning placards found on the rear of most real garbage trucks. The dumpster is a little disappointing, as it’s a miss-match of extra pieces. IMO, it looks better if you leave the stickers off. I did make one small improvement. For the hatch door on the roof, I used a few of the extra pieces to help close some of the gaps in the original design. I did also have to swap out a couple of the pieces from the dumpster (the guides that the lifting arm forks slide into) in order to make the colors match on the roof of the truck (see photos). Criticisms aside, it’s a great value for the money, and a great addition to any Technic truck collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMack Anthem 42078Elwood | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust building Legos as a hobby this was one of my first Technic sets i have built i think its very detailed on the truck part, I’m a fan of simi trucks this one looks great and is fun to build a little high priced but over all it's worth it would recommend to truck fans. I am now on my third set it was that much fun to build. The only recommendation i have to Lego is for there next set is to have the truck full R.C. with a light set that would be stunning.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55