Išsami informacija apie produktą
Keliauk po LEGO® miestą patogiu keleiviniu traukiniu!
- VIP taškai
- Amžiaus grupės
Lipk į LEGO® City 60197 keleivinį traukinį! Šis smagus rinkinys turi variklį, valdomą 10 greičių „Bluetooth“ nuotolinio valdymo pultu, ir atidaromą nosį, mašinisto kabiną su atidaromu langu, 2 vagonus nuimamais stogais, sėdynėmis ir stalais, apskritus bėgius su 16 lenktų ir 4 tiesiomis atkarpomis bei konstruojamą platformą su 2 sėdynėmis ir traukinių maršrutų žemėlapiu, semaforu ir 4 LEGO minifigūrėlėmis.
- Su 4 LEGO® minifigūrėlėmis: 2 keleiviais, traukinio konduktoriumi ir traukinio palydovu.
- Turi 10 greičių variklį, valdomą nuotoliniu „Bluetooth“ ryšiu, ir atidaromą nosį, pantografą ant stogo ir mašinisto kabiną su atidaromu langu ir valdymo skydu bei vagoną restoraną su nuimamu stogu ir stalais bei keleivinį vagoną su nuimamu stogu, sėdynėmis ir stalais.
- Taip pat turi platformą su 2 sėdynėmis ir traukinių maršrutų žemėlapiu, apskritus bėgius su 16 lenktų ir 4 tiesiomis atkarpomis ir sukonstruojamą semaforą.
- Priedus sudaro 3 puodeliai, 3 keksiukai, dešrainis, ragelis, paštininko krepšys ir lagaminas LEGO® dėžute viduje.
- Nukelk stogą, kad pasiektum keleivinio traukinio kupę su šauniomis detalėmis.
- Valdyk traukinį su 10 greičių „Bluetooth“ nuotolinio valdymo pultu.
- Atvažiuok į platformą ir išlaipink ar įlaipink keleivius.
- Sujunk bėgius taip, kad jie atitiktų tavo miesto planą.
- Šiam gaminiui reikalingos baterijos (nepridedamos). Norėdami sužinoti reikalingą baterijų tipą ir kiekį, žr. gaminio pakuotę.
- Pridedamas „Bluetooth“ nuotolinio valdymo pultas nesuderinamas su senesniais infraraudonųjų spindulių nuotoliniu būdų valdomais LEGO® traukinių rinkiniais.
- Keleivinio traukinio su vagonais matmenys: daugiau kaip 4 col. (11 cm) aukščio, 27 col. (69 cm) ilgio ir 1 col. (5 cm) pločio.
- Lokomotyvas yra daugiau kaip 4 col. (11 cm) aukščio, 10 col. (26 cm) ilgio ir 1 col. (5 cm) pločio.
- Platformos matmenys: daugiau kaip 2 col. (7 cm) aukščio, 4 col. (11 cm) pločio ir 2 col. (6 cm) gylio.
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesomeKC78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst start with LEGO that can move around, upgrade to LEGO with remote, finally now going towards LEGO control by all or remote control. Awesome set my kids will Love to play with it. Only down thing is if only come with more tracks. Max speed Train will flip over, so I also got another set of extended tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsEverything is awesome.... with this trainBrixstack1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a must have for fans of the rails. If you would like to see where I believe the inspiration for this train came from look for a video on YouTube called Eurostar from the air. I like this set so much I bought two so I could have a full length model of the Eurostar, in lego form that is. Its not exact but it looks close enough for me. Overall fun to build and watch cruise around the rails. Only downside is not with the set itself really. We just want more trains and train track options like the older sets that had flashing lights/signs or lampposts for a train yard, and the ever elusive crossover track, this time if you were to make it needs an upgrade of the tracks being able to switch independently from one another.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGood set, needs a tail cart.MisterG | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello everyone, The set is very good and the train really looks great when it's actually built. It took me about 3 hours to complete. The pairing with the remote control was not an issue, after following the tutorial video. You only need to do it once, then the remote and the receiver will recognize themselves every time you turn them on. I also believe that this particular train really needs an extra tail cart to look symmetrical and I'd like to share my experience with adding it, without purchasing a second set. I contacted the Lego Customers Service at the beginning of August, shortly after the set was released. I was pleased to receive immediately a list of parts but, unfortunately, they were not what I was looking for. Maybe it was too early in the process, but the Customer Service was not able to provide a list of the all the actual parts to build the cart as you see it in my picture. I ended up compiling the list by myself, based on the parts needed to build the engine and modifying the wheels assembly in order to remove the motor. It took a while on the phone to go through all the parts and the required quantities, but luckily that process was not too bad as all the personnel at Lego Customers Service I dealt with was really helpful and, after the issue with the initial list, made sure I got taken care and received what I needed. Some parts are really new and it took about 10 days to get them all from the factory in Denmark, but I'm very happy with the final result. Cart could be further modified to add more windows and seat, as you have plenty of room inside without the battery pack / receiver, but I chose to have it looking like the engine cart. I would recommend the Lego Engineers to come up with an actual list of parts to be purchased or, even better, to have a set with end cart directly available for sale, as it takes quite a bit to come up with the list and it's easy to make mistakes or forget some pieces. Sorry for the long post, hopefully it will be helpful to those who wish to add the cart. GPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSomething is MissingBear42 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set went together easily in an afternoon. However I feel it needs a second engine car at the back to make it look finished. I was disappointed to see the Led headlights 88005 are an optional extra and found the bluetooth pairing sequence a little confusing initially. The LED flashing sequence and colours are not explained anywhere. Purple - ready to pair. White flashing - scanning channels for other unit. Solid colour - units paired.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45