Išsami informacija apie produktą
Apgink sargybos postą nuo grėsmingojo dilofozauro!
- VIP taškai
- Amžiaus grupės
Paruošk medžiotojus nuožmiam „75931 Dilofozauro sargybos posto puolimui“ šiame smagiame „LEGO® Jurassic World™“ rinkinyje. Nusileisk iš apžvalgos bokšto ir krano, šalia kurių yra susprogdinami vartai ir siena, dėžė ir naujagimis dilofozauras, ir panaudok migdomųjų strėlyčių šautuvą, kad sustabdytum dilofozaurą, kuris bando prasibrauti per tvorą. Šis „Jūris periodo pasaulio“ žaislas turi 3 minifigūrėles, dilofozauro figūrėlę ir naujagimio dilofozauro elementas.
- Rinkinyje yra 3 minifigūrėlės, dinozauro dilofozauro figūrėlė ir naujagimio dinozauro elementas.
- Rinkinį sudaro stovyklos tvora su stebėjimo bokšteliu, pasukamą kraną ir išsprogdinamų vartų ir sienos funkcijas.
- Dilofozauro figūrėlė turi lanksčias galūnes, galvą ir varstomus nasrus.
- Aktyvuok vartų ir sienos susprogdinimo funkciją ir inscenizuok dinozaurų įsiveržimą!
- Rinkinyje taip pat yra migdomųjų strėlyčių ginklas.
- Papildomi elementai: 2 dėžės, dinozauro kiaušinis ir žiūronai.
- Stovyklos matmenys: daugiau kaip 14 cm (5 col.) aukščio, 37 cm (14 col.) pločio ir 6 cm (2 col.) gylio.
- Dilofozauro figūrėlė yra daugiau kaip 7 cm (2 col.) aukščio.
- 1 day agorating.prefix3rating.postfixVery Overpriced for What You Getsoundwaveman | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis is such an overpriced set at RRP of £44.99. I really liked the look of this one and thought well if I think it’s bad value I’ll say so. So that’s what I’m doing here. The set itself contains 3 minifigures + Dilophosaurus and the baby Dino which, yes is really cute and a nice new piece. The build is really good and the finished product does the job well enough, however the watch tower section isn’t a strong and sturdy build which these days I would expect from LEGO. Instead it is flimsy and not very well designed. I would however add I like the gates and the play feature that comes with them. I also like the construction of the electric fence section which looks very good. I understand that the dinosaur pieces cost more to produce etc. But I can not in any way justify the price for this set. I really wish the set came with a character that was identifiable in the movie and not just three generic minifigures. I would not recommend this set unless it becomes cheaper and I wouldn’t pay any more than £35 for it. I will also add to this review that I feel lego is using the Brexit situation as an excuse to rack in a bigger profit from the UK when they don’t need to. It’s a real shame about the price because the set itself isn’t too bad. I hope my review has been of some use to you. And thank you for reading.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 18 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfix75931 Dilophosaurus Outpost AttackNabulous5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set caught my eye when the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets were announced. The Dilophosaurus in this set has a much more realistic color scheme that it's predecessor in 75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush (2015). In this set, you wont be disappointed by the minifigures or dinos. You also get a very nice sticker that shows the island and the Dilophosaurus. There isn't much playability though. The main feature of this set is the front gates. By pressing a button on the front, you push the gates off of their hinges. Unfortunately this feature is nearly impossible to do without destroying part(s) of the surrounding structures. The reason for this is that the gates are attached with TWO clips, therefor making the gate much more difficult to remove, and it forces you to push the play feature's button much harder. A similar, but functional feature can be found at the tower. By pressing a button in the back, you push off the front wall with ease. The baby raptor and Dilophosaurus look great, but the set is too expensive for only 289 pieces. I would still recommend this set, but try to wait for a sale. 7.5/10Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 18 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set but a bit overpricedASiegz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe minifigures and dinosaurs in this set are fantastic. The basic structure of the fence is a great build, especially if you are creating your own park structure. Only real issues are the push pieces aren't very functional and the per piece cost is a bit high. Overall I am a big fan of this build and will likely purchase another set to supplement the fence structure.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot for playingMammabear | 25-34Purchased for: SonThis is a set that you need to carefully construct but are unable to play with. The movable features, even when accessed gently and with precision falls apart in your hands making you feel like Rex in the gift shop. Never having had this issue before with a Lego branded set I rechecked and rebuilt the watchtower in particular. This was to no avail. We then used other pieces in our collection to create proper walls and making the section stable and steady.27 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you had some frustration with the set. We always value feedback from our fans, and we'll make sure to pass it along to our design team. Some parts of this set - like the watchtower and the gate - are actually designed to come apart easier than most LEGO® builds. That's because we wanted builders to be able to recreate a dino attack. Even fences and walls can't keep the terrifying Dilophasaurus back!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25