Išsami informacija apie produktą
Įveik Brother Eye ir OMAC su Batman™ ir Batwoman šikšnosparnio lėktuvu!
- VIP taškai
- Amžiaus grupės
Prisijunk prie Batman™ ir Batwoman kovos įveikti Brother Eye™ ir nugalėti kiborgą OMAC™. Šiame įspūdingame „LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76111 Batman™: Brother Eye užpuolimo“ rinkinyje yra lėktuvas-šikšnosparnis su atidaroma minifigūrėlių kabina, vinių šaudyklėmis ir tvirtinimo vietomis 2018 m. rugpjūtį pirmą kartą išleistiems Batman ginklams ir daiktams. Jame taip pat yra Brother Eye su šviečiančia akies kaladėle, koreguojamais nagais ir vinių šaudykle bei 3 minifigūrėlės.
- Rinkinyje yra 3 mini figūrėlės: Batman™, Batwoman™ ir OMAC™.
- Lėktuvas-šikšnosparnis turi atidaromą minifigūrėlių kabiną, 2 vinių šaudykles, galinius šikšnosparnio sparnus ir tvirtinimo vietas Batman ginklams ir daiktams.
- Brother Eye™ turi „LEGO®“ šviečiančią akies kaladėlę, koreguojamus nagus ir vinių šaudyklę.
- Rinkinyje yra 11 naujų 2018 m. rugpjūtį išleidžiamų Betmeno ginklų ir daiktų, kad galėtum pagal save papuošti konstrukcijas ir minifigūrėles.
- Ginklai: 2 OMAC galingi smūgiai.
- Pridėta ir Batwoman mantija.
- Batwoman™ ir OMAC™ minifigūrėlės pirmą kartą pasirodė 2018 m. rugpjūtį.
- Lėktuvas-šikšnosparnis yra daugiau nei 6 cm aukščio, 24 cm ilgio ir 16 cm pločio.
- Brother Eye™ yra daugiau nei 6 cm aukščio, 18 cm ilgio ir 22 cm pločio.
- Su šviečiančia LEGO® kaladėle.
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe new bat weapons are coolH7f5s83 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing it has the first minifigure of batwoman and Omac I like the new bat weapons this new batjet is really cool including that if you look him in the front it looks like a batPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantastic Set!PIL7335 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been looking forward to this set since it was first announced and I wasn't disappointed. The brother eye satellite was cool and a nice build. I like the Batjet. Most LEGO Batman planes tend to be large and hard to display and play with in a small area. This one is a good size and still has a good amount of detail. I LOVE the minifigures. It's nice to get more female superheroes in LEGO. Batwoman is my absolute favorite minifigure. Her hair is designed so that at least one of her arms can move back further than with average long minifigure hair. I really like the Batman rebirth suit, and I'm happy to have it in LEGO form. I do wish they made his cape purple on the inside, and black outside like in the comics. I'm also not a fan of the new style cape, which tends to bunch up at the neck, but I can just swap in older cape pieces. All in all, this is a great set, and a great value. I would recommend buying it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsWeird is GoodShatterSoldier | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI like me some strange DC characters, so I really wanted to get this set since it was announced. Batwoman: Wonderful fig; The cowl and hair mold looks good, switch-face is either smiling or snarling. I wish that either the arms or legs had some red highlights, just as one more bonus, but this does not really undercut the design. Batman: Same head and cowl we've seen before, but I actually enjoy the new suit better than I suspected. I think the next step in improved Superheroes minifigures is dual-sided capes; Then Batman can finally have the black-outside/pink-inside from the comics, and Superman can have an S on his back, as he should. OMAC: Really REALLY neat guy. For Lego fans out there that like creating new characters, his face print could be used for one of the Metal Men from Justice League: Gods and Monsters. Batjet: Sleek design. I like the engine build, although I don't understand the inclusion of the numerous bronze bat symbols; they seem like odd weapons for Batman, and don't fit with the rest of the color scheme. Brother Eye: I like the stubby limbs and claws, and the light-up eye with the circuit board printing really sells this. By the way, I've seen a video review of this set where the person mentions that the antennae fall off easily, but upon closer inspection of the instructions, as long as you attach them from BEHIND the black 1x1 bricks with a stud on the side, they are firmly secured within Brother Eye's shell. :) I know Lego doesn't normally go for non-round numbers, but I think for the size of this set, 25 dollars would be more appropriate than 30. Still, I'm not disappointed with the figures, and I like the builds more than I thought I might.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 38 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 11 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLove the set, love Batman but tired of Batmanrmadness72 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything about this set is pretty well as expected for a Batman set. The figures Batwoman and OMEC were needed and are very well done. Batman is well, another Batman. I like the light brick in the Eye, and gives it a good play feature, although the antennas are a bit prone to getting knocked off easily (typical). The Batwing goes together easily and is displays nicely. I own Batman sets from 2006 till now, and these new ones are all awesome, but we need more DC characters BESIDES Batman as a focus wholly, Please.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55