Le programme LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® est un processus radical et innovant visant à améliorer les performances des entreprises par le biais de la construction avec des briques LEGO.
Le kit de démarrage LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® est conçu pour une seule personne. Le kit de démarrage contient une grande variété de briques LEGO pour un atelier plus poussé qu'une simple introduction de base à la méthodologie LEGO SERIOUS PLAY. Le kit permet d'aborder les facultés de construction ainsi que les aspects plus profonds de l'imagination et de la résolution de problème lors de l'atelier.
Une sélection de briques LEGO standard combinée à quelques éléments DUPLO
Une sélection d'éléments spéciaux tels que des roues, des pneus, des fenêtres, des arbres, des éléments de figurine, des tubes, des sphères et de petites plaques de base
Un livret Imaginopedia avec des instructions de construction LEGO simples
Remarque : le kit de démarrage n'est accompagné d'aucun manuel destiné à l'animateur. La formation sur la façon de concevoir et d'animer des ateliers LEGO SERIOUS PLAY avec le kit de démarrage est disponible par le biais de la communauté LEGO SERIOUS PLAY.
Rated 4 out of
No ideaI had no idea what this was. Turns out it is a way for corporate teams to connect and learn to work together. But you need to hire a team expert to come to your workplace and supervise the teams. I am just a person and I added the Lego pieces to my growing collection of bricks for future use.
Date published: 2016-05-03
Rated 5 out of
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit ReviewLEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit is a part of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY collection.
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY is not a regular LEGO set. It is designed for workshop use in teams or in organizational context. This means that a meaningful use of this product relies on a trained LEGO SERIOUS PLAY facilitator of one of the global LEGO SERIOUS PLAY communities such as Serious Play Pro.
Please refer to LEGO dedicated SERIOUS PLAY website for further information about the background of the method: http://www.lego.com/en-us/seriousplay/
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit consists of a box that contains 214 items, including:
- LEGO SERIOUS PLAY 24 page Imaginopedia brochure, which describes the core elements of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method: 1) constructing, 2) giving meaning, 3) making the story.
- Set of ordinary LEGO bricks, including 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x2, 2x4, 2x8 and some transparent bricks;
- Set of large DUPLO bricks, including 2x2, 2x4, a transparent 2x4;
- Plates, including 8x8 base plate and small plates: 1x10, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8 (incl with holes), 2x12, 4x6, 4x8; corner plate: 3x6, round black turnplate with 4 central knobs.
- Connectors, incl: string, string with knobs, flexible rods, corrugated PVC pipe, cross axles
- Wheels, tires, bearings - for cars, helicopters, gears for machinery
- Hinges and turntables for moving parts
- 2 minifigures with helmet, hat, black tophat, hair and crown and 1 dead skeleton
- Some special items that serve as metaphors for discussion: white pillar, green bush, bridge, ladder, satellite dish, small shovel, whip, flowers, transparent meteors, windows (both with frames and transparent glass), jet engines, aeroplane wings, flag poles, french tower, gold coins and gold bar
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Starter Kit is primarily intended for workshop use where the kit can be used by a single workshop participant to engage in different exercises, tasks and engage in LEGO SERIOUS PLAY moderated discussion for 15 minutes until max 4 hours.
If you plan to engage in a longer LEGO SERIOUS PLAY session in larger groups then I would strongly suggest to go for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Identity and Landscape Kit (art. 2000430) with Connections Kit (art. 2000431).
Date published: 2014-12-17
Rated 4 out of
Please read before buying...As a few reviews have pointed out before, all of the Serious Play sets are NOT designed for your average child or even Lego fan. They are meant for corporate environments, mainly team building events. These are not meant for people that just want to build stuff at home. Sure, you can use them for that, but that is not the primary function. That's why some of the other Serious Play sets are so very expensive. These aren't supposed to supplement your child's collection or to be a gift for someone. Please understand this before purchasing.
Date published: 2015-02-26
Rated 5 out of
No ordinary LEGO setThis LEGO Serious Play set is intended to be used as a business consultancy tool in a facilitated Serious Play workshop by a trained LSP facilitator. In these sessions partcipants learn how to use LEGO bricks as a means to express themselves and their opinons. and use them as a tool to communicate.
The parts in the set are carefully selected to be of value in that kind of setting. Although it contains some rare and hard to find LEGO elements, this set is not intended for home use.