Treeni koos Luke‘iga Yoda Dagobah‘ peidupaigas!
Taasta ainulaadsed koolitusstseenid Dagobah planeedil selle LEGO® Star Wars 75208 Yoda’s Hut komplekti abil. Selles võimalusterohkes komplektis sisaldub kokkupandava treeningalaga Yoda soomajake, kus Luke saab karpidel tasakaaluharjutusi teha või ühel käel seistes oma algajalikke jedi-võimeid demonstreerida. Komplektis on ka õhkuviskamisseade, mille saab kinnitada mudeli esi- või tagaossa. Hüpata Luke'i katuselt ja kiiguta "väädil" Yodaga tema seljas. Seal on kokkupandav voodi, kamin, valik toitu ja sisustuselemendid, lisaks põranda all salakamber. Seinas on isegi aken, nii et R2-D2 saab sisse piiluda! See mitmete võimalustega Star Warsi mängukonsool sisaldab 2 minikuju.
- Sisaldab Yoda ja Luke Skywalkeri minikuju pluss R2-D2 kuju.
- Erijoonteks on avanevad õppesektsioonid, eraldatav Force’i hüppefunktsioon, "väädi" kiikumisfunktsioon katusel ja sisustuselemendid, sealhulgas kokkupandav voodi, kamin, toidu- ja mööblielemendid ning põrandaalune salakamber.
- Kanna Yoda't Luke'i seljas, kui ta harjutab.
- Tasakaalusta kastid, seisa ühel käel, tõmba lahe Force hüppama ja kiikuma „väädil“ nagu tõeline Jedi!
- Relvade hulgas on Yoda värk ja Luke'i Valgusmõõk.
- Lisavarustusse kuuluvad porgand, praepann, pudel ja madu.
- Mõõdud on üle 11 cm kõrge, 21 cm pikk ja 11 cm lai.
- 28 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix“I’m looking For a Jedi Master...”Chadwick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can’t tell you how happy I was to pick this set up. The minifigures are an amazing update to a set long released many years ago, and although it’s not as Big as the previous(without the x-wing) I think it is a great smaller set to allow Fans to enjoy an iconic set at a low pricepoint especially now at the 40th Anniversary of the Star Wars franchise. The build was super fun and appreciated all the play action features packed in to recreate all the memories that go along with the scene. Luke by far is my favorite minifigure in this set...it was so great to get him so well updated, and really dig the “dirty” R2-D2 print as well. The Yoda minifig Head sculpt is probably the best I’ve seen in Lego form and Happy to get him as well. The only interesting hiccup is the way Yoda fits on Luke’s backpack harness, but that’s an easy fix, (I just placed Yoda’s Torso directly on the pack pack piece and used a couple of tan and lime green 1x1 wedges that were extra in the set to simulate one of yodas feet sticking out the bottom) pictured below:) All and all a Great set period. Thanks Lego!! I highly Recommend this setPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixToo little almost too late.reluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was anxiously anticipating this set. I missed out on last Yoda Hut set. I was really looking forward to the new prints for Luke and R2-D2 as well. The set is very very small. I knew this going in and size is not my primary complaint. Lego put a lot of play features in this set, but not all of them work effectively. The play value is limited as figure placement within hut is tight. The training area behind hut is also lacking for figure placement. I do like Luke's alternative face print and positioning him upside down is great. I have mine displayed with R2-D2 levitating as opposed to included box. R2-D2 is my biggest complaint here. Lego droids have suffered greatly with print alignment. My R2-D2 has the worst Droid alignment I've ever had. I've been in contact with Lego and a replacement is on the way. I hope Lego creates a better process for Droid head printing. R2-D2 mud print was primary draw for me... Disappointed that quality control here failed. I've attached pictures of my R2-D2. I may have to buy another hut set to create a whole one or look for extra parts on Brinklink.17. aprill 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear that Artoo's printing didn't meet your expectations. We're always looking to improve and your feedback is definitely valuable to us on that count. I'm glad that you were able to request a replacement so that Artoo can get back to battling the Empire. Remember, if you ever have any trouble with a LEGO® set, we're always at LEGO.com/Service, ready to help out!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMuddy R2 is both great and not great...Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The set is great, I was happy to have new prints of 3 important characters. Muddy R2 is the principal reason I bought it and couldn't wait to compare it with the older designs. That's where I'm disappointed. The printing on the head is messy and looks like it has been drawn with a pen. The older design is sharper and straight all around the head. I've read the other reviews and some have had the same issue. This R2 looks like those faux you can buy on eBay for 2-3$. I used to quality with Lego, not this one. The photo on the box shows a perfect head... disappointing. Other than that, the set is playable and has a lot of cool pieces, lots of plates. I buy Star Wars sets for the minifigures but I use the bricks for my Lego city. This set is not for shelving so it will likely become a fountain in a park or something like that. Before I found that the head was misprinted, I was ready to give this set 4*, 4.5* if possible. But 3* is fair enough as I bought it on sale and the rest is awesome.
Response from LEGO SHOP20. november 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. That Artoo won't do! Don't worry, though. It's easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get started.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"Do or do not there is no try"Dazzer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI normally dont buy these small sets as i do like a big build ! But as the empire strikes back if my favourite film i just had to get this the hut is a good strong build but what really dose it is the play features & the fantastic mini figures this has been a long time coming & did not disappoint a must have for OT fans & star wars lego collectorsPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55