Tasujate ülim Quinjet
Praegu saadavalTasujate ülim Quinjet4.2609523.
Pane kokku Ultimate Quinjet ja asu lahingusse Tasujate vaenlastega.
Liitu Tasujatega ja lenda võitlema Chitauri vastu, mängides LEGO® Marveli Tasujate sarja komplektiga „76126 Tasujate ülim Quinjet“. Sellesse vingesse reaktiivlennukikomplekti kuuluvad minifiguurikokpit, nupsukahurid, reguleeritavad tiivad, pöörlevad rootorid, avatav reisijatesektsioon ja avatav tagasektsioon väljatõmmatava kuuenupsulise kiirkahuri ja nupse tulistava kolmerattalise sõidukiga. Selles populaarses ehituskomplektis on 6 minifiguuri, sealhulgas Must Lesk, Hawkeye, Rocket ja Thor, kellel on uue (2019. aasta märtsist) kujundusega tasujate meeskonna kostüüm, ning lahedad relvad, millega saad läbi mängida põnevaid stseene Marveli tasujate filmidest.
- Selle uues superkanglastega mängukomplektis on 6 uut (2019. aasta märtsist) Marveli universumi minifiguuri: Must Lesk, Hawkeye, Rocket, Thor ja kaks Chitauri.
- Marveli Ultimate Quinjeti mudelikomplektis on minifiguurikokpit, kaks nupsukahurit, avatav reisijatesektsioon kahe minifiguuriistme ja relvahoidikutega, avatav tagahoiuruum väljatõmmatava kuue nupuspesaga kiirkahuri ja kolmerattalise sõidukiga, reguleeritavad tiivad ja pöörlevad rootorid.
- Sõiduki juurde kuulub ka minifiguuriiste ja 2 kaks nupsukahurit.
- Relvavalikus on loova mängu toetamiseks kaks Musta Lese energiapulka, Hawkeye vibu ja nool, Rocketi relv ja kaks Chitauri kahurit.
- Mustal Lesel, Hawkeyel, Rocketil ja Thori LEGO® minifiguuridel on uus (2019. aasta märtsist) Tasujate meeskonna kostüümikujundus.
- Mängi selle superkangelaste mängukomplektiga läbi põnevaid stseene Marveli Tasujate filmidest.
- Ultimate Quinjeti mõõdud: kõrgus ca 12 cm (4“), pikkus ca 40 cm (15“) ja laius ca 28 cm (11“).
- 7 days agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsHoly train wreck o.OBrickochet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am typically hyped about legos planes/ships as their designs are straight up, hands down, legit and epic boss mode. Unfortunately for me, this set just has so many oddities going on that it's actually difficult to process appropriately. Less, toss out the window the main neg hit for this entire wave - which is none of it (except maybe the compound - and the quantum suits) are actually accurate to the film. Though, as the box simply states "Avengers" and not endgame I am fairly certain that there was so much mystery for creating the set to avoid any possible spoilers. It seems more so and evidential that your designers were probably told to pay homage to the OG 6. So, I think that actually works more so in your favour. Caps bike mainly from AoU, War Machine buster - wasn't even a thing in any film, Quinjet featured in many excluding endgame primarily hawk/widow, and hall of iron mainly iron man installments. This aside I'll roll out the cons: 1) the prices are quite whacko. The compound at 699 pieces being 139.99 CAD and this quinjet being 838 pieces but 99.99 CAD (difference of 139 pieces and $40) is just super strange. Kinda says this one is worth it's price and the compound, really isn't. 2) The build, is really amazing, but at about halfway, I was realizing that there's an unfortunate drawback that I was hoping would come in the next bag, until it didn't occur at all. That being, the bottom is flat but it is trying to feature a ramp at the back of the ship? :s where's some legs? or some kind of stand to prop it up? - a side project I thinks x=. 3) Inaccurate: I am a fairly huge MCU fan, and I really don't recall a cannon being at the top of the quinjet. I can only remember it dropping down from the nose of the ship in the first avengers targetted at Loki?? so why was it placed in the back? and reiterating my 2nd point: why not at the front to be accurate and include landing gears/or propping stilts? 4) Fragile and awkward spots: The front cockpit window, doesn't like to be opened and closed. It's held on by 2 pegs only, so when opening - the windshield /always/ comes off on me. 2nd: the 2nd overhead window. This particular spot urks me greatly as I tried numerous times to connect the window with it's covering - but it's actually about half a peg off from being able to do so. Which in the pics on the box and OCD lining up - is irritating. ANNND lastly, the openess of the wings make it look a bit cool in a way, but also more hollow than it actually is. 5) The trike. I wish I had taken separate photos of this but alas I forgot to. My intial thoughts were it actually looked cool, but then I tried to attach hawkeye to it and found it to be quite difficult. The "seat" isn't really a seat to sit a minifig at, its more of a 'bed'. In one way it's actually an accurate look... but fails in practicality use for play and/or scene set up. It's better left empty stored in the plane, or scraped and made into something better. There's no where to attach hawks bow, so why keep his quiver on it? Conish/Pro: The ramp just doesn't function with this flat design, even though it shows it as that function on the box. I preferred to, flip it so when the hatch is closed it actually looks finished instead of leaving an unfinished look like the benetar of the infinity war series. Pro: If you can look past all of the above then at the end of the day; as a lego fan/addict it is really fun to build. as an MCU fan, it's nice to have. Overlooking the basic appearance and setting it up just right - it does look really good, and the tealish/aqua brick separator tool is a very nice colour and change from the orange one.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 15 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOutstanding SetHowdyCleetus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set up just a little after it was realeased, and I just have to say, it was amazing! It has many good play features, and isn't to complex. (It takes some patience though). Would totally recommend to any lego-marvel fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsUltimatefinford | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Although this is another marvel quinjet I do have to say this is 100% my favorite. The amazing design and the unique color patterns does me in. This is my first look at the avengers new suits and I absolutely love them. The new Chitauri were great but I just wish there were some designs on the leg piece. The play of this set was amazing ! I play with it all the time. I really think lego did a amazing job with this set. Now, I just really hope to see it in the movie.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest set of the wave!wearegroot | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is just perfect. Nice minifigures ( except Black Widow's hair, a terrible choice for a such beautiful figure), nice build (yes, even the tricycle is nice in my opinion). Six stud shooter is fun to use and ship has so much space inside. The only problem is price. 80 Dollars is a little high. If you find it for 70, that is ideal. If you find it for less than 70 Dollars that is a steal. So worth it for less than 70 Dollars. Overall I give this set a 8 out of 10 because of the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55